3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
F
Frendzy 20.12.21 01:44 am

About Duriel (Diablo 2)

Once in the Canyon of Mages, immediately open the city portal, and then look around. The location is a rectangle or something like that, the upper sides of which are rocky mountains, in which the entrances to the seven Tombs are cut. Each Tomb has its own symbol, but only one of them is real. The symbol of the Tomb you need is displayed in the quest VI window, and you could see the trick symbols in the Secret Sanctuary. A little tip: before descending into the Tomb itself, swing in the Canyon: the monsters here are heaped, aggressive and fat in terms of experience. After that you can go down to the Tomb. Do not forget to take the Staff of the Horadrim with you, we will need it here.
Tal Rashi's tomb is nothing special: in terms of monster populations, it is almost no different from similar dungeons - all the same mummies, skeletons, spirits and vampire sorcerers. In general, everything is well forgotten old. After examining the Tomb, you will eventually find a room with a Pedestal and an opening. It was written about her above, in the passage of quest II. By inserting the Staff into the hole on the Pedestal and activating the magic of the Horadrim, you will unseal the burial room. You go there.
Attention! This big fat beetle is not Tal Rasha. Now you have to fight the demonic beetle. Meet Duriel, Lord of Pain and one of the four Lesser Evils. As practice shows, polls and other speculations, the most difficult monster in the entire game. Or one of the hardest. Let me explain why. When you get to the tomb on normal difficulty, your hero's level is not yet very high, and most of the useful skills are not yet available. And here - Duriel, a monster with a very bitten off health, good protection, Charge, a cold aura, and in general a bastard, which are few. Often, the heroes don't even have much to oppose to him. But you have to go on somehow! .. I'll tell you in general terms how best to kill this cockroach.
Firstly. Once in the tomb, you will not be able to escape back: the entrance to it is one-way. Therefore, so that Duriel does not trample you with his feet, be sure to put the portal scroll in the belt slot and activate it as soon as you get into the tomb. As a last resort, you can go to the city, and if not, at least you won't have to run through the entire Tomb for a corpse.
Duriel attacks with Charge, i.e. pushes you into the camp, freezes you with an aura and generally behaves like a sadist. Therefore, we try not to fall under his blows. Ideally, come to him not in splendid isolation, but with someone. If possible, take with you anything that can pass for a meat shield: a mercenary, pets (golems, skeletons, shadows, crows-wolf-spirits, in general, everything that can be summoned and re-cast), teammates 8). Considering that your pets are unlikely to be well pumped yet, and the mercenary is a weakling, Duriel will kill them in a few seconds. But that's a plus: while he is busy with your support group, you can beat him, and with impunity. When he will kill everyone and start after you, we make our feet into the city, gather the team again and again go to the tomb. And so - until he dies. Tedious, but relatively safe.
Physically more or less strong characters, such as Barbarians and Paladins, do not know how to summon anyone (but we still take a mercenary with us). Although, they have drugs and potions on their side. Sorceresses, on the other hand, should rely on the Static Field, and then on the main hitting skill. However, it should be remembered that freezing Duriel is still not as useful as setting it on fire: it has the highest resistances to cold - 50% at the normal level of difficulty, versus 20% for the rest of the indicators.
One way or another, let's imagine that you still killed Duriel, and he fell asleep forever. After the earthquake, another passage opens in the room, where the one and only Archangel Tyrael awaits you. He will confirm your doubts and tell you that Diablo has already been here and freed his brother from captivity. And now they are heading east into the jungle to find their third relative, Mephisto.
66 Comments
Sort by:
W
Walamaz 20.12.21

Did you write it yourself?

b
buksir 20.12.21

I am a duriel for 10 seconds in a box

l
lehaprorock 20.12.21

This big fat beetle isn't Tal Rasha

Cap?

B
Bot-A-niK 20.12.21

Very interesting. But apart from everything else, there is IMPORTANT AND USEFUL information.

A
Awp-piypiy 20.12.21

yes, I remember extinguishing this beast with my first barbarian in a single. shook the current to the city so here and there

S
Satirist 20.12.21

the statistics don't lie - at first, when I started as a melee officer, it gave me a lot of problems. Having got used to the statics of the magpie, I put it in 15 seconds) now for me the most nasty thing in the game is didi on the norm

A
Agent_Smit75 20.12.21

Well, what the author wrote is clear to everyone, not counting those who play D2 for the first time, but about the difficulty of killing him, try to kill his solo with a pure bow ama at normal when you come there with 21-22 lvl, (analogy with a single) and onions by and large do not have a normal (the maximum that you can find there arctic bow complete with armor all to be honest)

, PS
The same crap)

O
Oblivion stranger 20.12.21

Agent_Smit75
Come on, my first single-coil Persian was ama :) I downloaded bows, mostly fiery branches and passives, and took my partner (!) Luchnitsu from 1a. Of course I ran to the city, but it was even fun to beat the beetle :)

A
Agent_Smit75 20.12.21

So I'm talking about that)), the forty 1st time, by the way, is the same as the bow amoy, and then it’s easy for anyone, but the 1st time, all the same, fell or the barb is the easiest way.

A
Alec 20.12.21

in general, remembering the distant 2001-2002, after completing the game in the single, I can say for sure that duriel is the most difficult boss on the norm. Meph and Baal are generally weak, diablo in the middle.

t
tunecx 20.12.21

Well, my first acquaintance with this monster was terrible:
so 1 on 1 I killed Duriel for the first time on hardcore with a necrom summoner at 20-24 lvl,
even not counting that I jumped on teleports like mad, so this bug from one hit killed my and then a small army minions and I had to recruit "recruits" around the open airspaces, well, in the end, I ran a couple of times to the duriel by jogging, as I opened the TP out of habit, and then I remembered that this closed my fast way to the duriel, but still I mastered it.

D
Dahakaaaaaaaa 20.12.21

All is well, Duriel really is an insect which is not enough ...
at one time he gave me problems too ...
But now I 'm playing Grapes of Wrath, very funny mod.
if anyone knows how to play on an Internet, tell me ...

D
Dalnoboy1 20.12.21

I would have played it myself on an Internet, there are no servers (though it will be lightweight, the difficulty is only at the beginning. Solves 1.09)

O
Oblivion stranger 20.12.21

I would also play bunches on an Internet. You can even gather in hamachi. But as for the difficulty, yes - ama has a crit chance at skill level 1 of 45% :) The book is knocked out of the countess crow, the bow is gambling and go ahead with an attack of 80-120 devils on / players 8 :)

D
Dahakaaaaaaaa 20.12.21

Let's get together in hamachi. And we'll break everyone ...
I'm in contact id / 92017932
well, or here. Write, we'll decide.

D
Dalnoboy1 20.12.21

there simply walks a summon sorka with a max bo, a convoy, an oak, a golem, skeletons and everyone can endure
, you can still make the body of a beaver-hamer. not interesting in the later stages (

A
Azmodan 20.12.21

: D

D
Dahakaaaaaaaa 20.12.21

And let him walk while walking .....
I will chop off her legs.
It can be broken through Jamela.
I met such Persians online in a club, the result is
deplorable.
But if you have a talisman 7 for all skills, multiply it and you are the best of the best. And also a talisman of 15% increase in maximum health :)

V
Vedaslav 20.12.21

I will add. At the norm, when there are still no gear norms, you need to take frostbite potions with you to Dura, because cold damage from Dura norms. Gives +50 cold cuts for 30 sec and +10 over cut if you have enough cut. The same thing with the antidote kada to Andi spank at the rate.

E
EvilSonic 20.12.21

The first time Kada played a single with a barb, he killed Dura by swallowing only 1 bottle of HP while he was running pretty much a pearl on his gear right now, he would have knocked out Tada Soj on the way for the staff, and in Act 3, the 2nd from the Consil Tada still did not know his happiness
But with nm Dura it was already PPC