3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
F
Frendzy 20.12.21 01:44 am

About Duriel (Diablo 2)

Once in the Canyon of Mages, immediately open the city portal, and then look around. The location is a rectangle or something like that, the upper sides of which are rocky mountains, in which the entrances to the seven Tombs are cut. Each Tomb has its own symbol, but only one of them is real. The symbol of the Tomb you need is displayed in the quest VI window, and you could see the trick symbols in the Secret Sanctuary. A little tip: before descending into the Tomb itself, swing in the Canyon: the monsters here are heaped, aggressive and fat in terms of experience. After that you can go down to the Tomb. Do not forget to take the Staff of the Horadrim with you, we will need it here.
Tal Rashi's tomb is nothing special: in terms of monster populations, it is almost no different from similar dungeons - all the same mummies, skeletons, spirits and vampire sorcerers. In general, everything is well forgotten old. After examining the Tomb, you will eventually find a room with a Pedestal and an opening. It was written about her above, in the passage of quest II. By inserting the Staff into the hole on the Pedestal and activating the magic of the Horadrim, you will unseal the burial room. You go there.
Attention! This big fat beetle is not Tal Rasha. Now you have to fight the demonic beetle. Meet Duriel, Lord of Pain and one of the four Lesser Evils. As practice shows, polls and other speculations, the most difficult monster in the entire game. Or one of the hardest. Let me explain why. When you get to the tomb on normal difficulty, your hero's level is not yet very high, and most of the useful skills are not yet available. And here - Duriel, a monster with a very bitten off health, good protection, Charge, a cold aura, and in general a bastard, which are few. Often, the heroes don't even have much to oppose to him. But you have to go on somehow! .. I'll tell you in general terms how best to kill this cockroach.
Firstly. Once in the tomb, you will not be able to escape back: the entrance to it is one-way. Therefore, so that Duriel does not trample you with his feet, be sure to put the portal scroll in the belt slot and activate it as soon as you get into the tomb. As a last resort, you can go to the city, and if not, at least you won't have to run through the entire Tomb for a corpse.
Duriel attacks with Charge, i.e. pushes you into the camp, freezes you with an aura and generally behaves like a sadist. Therefore, we try not to fall under his blows. Ideally, come to him not in splendid isolation, but with someone. If possible, take with you anything that can pass for a meat shield: a mercenary, pets (golems, skeletons, shadows, crows-wolf-spirits, in general, everything that can be summoned and re-cast), teammates 8). Considering that your pets are unlikely to be well pumped yet, and the mercenary is a weakling, Duriel will kill them in a few seconds. But that's a plus: while he is busy with your support group, you can beat him, and with impunity. When he will kill everyone and start after you, we make our feet into the city, gather the team again and again go to the tomb. And so - until he dies. Tedious, but relatively safe.
Physically more or less strong characters, such as Barbarians and Paladins, do not know how to summon anyone (but we still take a mercenary with us). Although, they have drugs and potions on their side. Sorceresses, on the other hand, should rely on the Static Field, and then on the main hitting skill. However, it should be remembered that freezing Duriel is still not as useful as setting it on fire: it has the highest resistances to cold - 50% at the normal level of difficulty, versus 20% for the rest of the indicators.
One way or another, let's imagine that you still killed Duriel, and he fell asleep forever. After the earthquake, another passage opens in the room, where the one and only Archangel Tyrael awaits you. He will confirm your doubts and tell you that Diablo has already been here and freed his brother from captivity. And now they are heading east into the jungle to find their third relative, Mephisto.
66 Comments
Sort by:
O
Obsessed 20.12.21

I go in, the tomb is fully explored by
Rivnyanyn, along the way, it is in a single.

Irinka358, check the quest, does the symbol correspond to the tomb there?

R
Rivnyanyn 20.12.21

Obsessed
Xs. Maybe I installed Plugy with a random card or someone else installed it)))
When I left to serve, I left a shortcut for HOMM4 on the desktop, I left it - a year later I come and see a record of some kind, I start looking small (he was 17 then) Textbook 80+ played for months; DDD I almost fell off my chair.

b
bd_sm [TDPG] 20.12.21

Rivnyanyn
played 80+ months, did
I understand correctly?
Where have you served so much?

f
firkax 20.12.21

Tutorial 80+ months playing
this what and how?

O
Obsessed 20.12.21

Rivnyanyn, did you write some nonsense now? : D to

serve went to
serve Satan? : D bdsm, domination, sex slavery? : D write, do not tom!

R
Rivnyanyn 20.12.21

bd_sm [TDPG]
firkax
Obsessed
Into the army, where else. Have you never played anything besides D2?; D
HOMM4 - Heroes of Might and Magic 4, the strategy is this, one move is shielded in one day in the game, there is a Tutorial, a sample for beginners, which is passed a maximum of a game month, if you are for the first time sat down at the computer. And the small one played for more than 80 months, this is 80 * 28 = 2240 + moves and never passed it)))

O
Obsessed 20.12.21

small (he was 17 then)
Rivnyanyn, 17 WHAT ?? : D
[edit] 1) small is a brother, he was 17 years old, and you - 19-20? 2) the little one is a son and he was 17 months old (and he was banging in Heroes: DD)? :-)

80 months
is 6.66 years, isn't it? : D did you serve in Satan's fleet? <: D

R
Rivnyanyn 20.12.21

Obsessed
2) Is the little one a son and he was 17 months old (and he was hitting Heroes: DD)? :-)
Yes, damn it, I made it at 2 years old or went to serve at 35. Well, and what? Doesn't everyone do that?; DDD

b
bd_sm [TDPG] 20.12.21

80 months
is 6.66 years, isn't it? : D did you serve in Satan's fleet? <: D
but this is a masterpiece

O
Obsessed 20.12.21

Rivnyanyn,: DDDD

A
Anatolia 20.12.21

thank you .. it was interesting to read ... duriel is really the hardest boss .. if you play the game in a single .. yes it is good to beat him with a crowd .. now he regenerates pretty quickly ... by the way, do not understand the name of the topic ... There is a request .. you could write about each boss like this)

O
Obsessed 20.12.21

I do not understand the name of the topic ...
Tolya, as a true autist, just read that "smishno" - the first post. ; D
and longs for dialogue with the brow from 2011. ; D

S
Sanchez ramirez 20.12.21

this is 6.66 years old
Blah, even on the calculator I thought XD was

small - this is a brother, he was 17 years old, and you - 19-20?
Thanks to the person for raising this topic - rzhu to shrinkage, really! : D

O
Obsessed 20.12.21

Sanchez Ramirez, I get it! The Rivnian drove into the army and got into a time loop there, and during this time his son decided to "follow in his father's footsteps" and master his favorite game, which he considered his life's work (6.6 years of training, etc.). and then the father showed up when his son was already 17 and said that he was still l @ x against daddy. ; D

R
Rivnyanyn 20.12.21

Obsessed
drove into the army and got into a time loop
there. And then there was a time loop and the rest ...

S
Sanchez ramirez 20.12.21

Obsessed
Hmm, but it seems to me that the small one at that time was already ~ 24, and 666/24 = 27.75 - it looks like coordinates, doesn't it? 27 ° East 75 ° N - Barents Sea! Batianya served in the navy - this is obvious. But did the sotona go THERE? ** d knows!

C
CorvinOk 20.12.21

Rivnyanyn
XEPOECbl 3 - the BEST !!!
XEPOECbl 4 - CRAP !!! ; D

R
Rivnyanyn 20.12.21

CorvinOk
I started with Heroes 4. Therefore, they are the best for me.

F
Frendzy 20.12.21

And how could I create such a stupid topic.
Closed.

Q
QLinkee 20.12.21

>> and longs for a dialogue with the brow from 2011. ; D
^ Maybe that will happen :)