3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
F
Frendzy 20.12.21 01:44 am

About Duriel (Diablo 2)

Once in the Canyon of Mages, immediately open the city portal, and then look around. The location is a rectangle or something like that, the upper sides of which are rocky mountains, in which the entrances to the seven Tombs are cut. Each Tomb has its own symbol, but only one of them is real. The symbol of the Tomb you need is displayed in the quest VI window, and you could see the trick symbols in the Secret Sanctuary. A little tip: before descending into the Tomb itself, swing in the Canyon: the monsters here are heaped, aggressive and fat in terms of experience. After that you can go down to the Tomb. Do not forget to take the Staff of the Horadrim with you, we will need it here.
Tal Rashi's tomb is nothing special: in terms of monster populations, it is almost no different from similar dungeons - all the same mummies, skeletons, spirits and vampire sorcerers. In general, everything is well forgotten old. After examining the Tomb, you will eventually find a room with a Pedestal and an opening. It was written about her above, in the passage of quest II. By inserting the Staff into the hole on the Pedestal and activating the magic of the Horadrim, you will unseal the burial room. You go there.
Attention! This big fat beetle is not Tal Rasha. Now you have to fight the demonic beetle. Meet Duriel, Lord of Pain and one of the four Lesser Evils. As practice shows, polls and other speculations, the most difficult monster in the entire game. Or one of the hardest. Let me explain why. When you get to the tomb on normal difficulty, your hero's level is not yet very high, and most of the useful skills are not yet available. And here - Duriel, a monster with a very bitten off health, good protection, Charge, a cold aura, and in general a bastard, which are few. Often, the heroes don't even have much to oppose to him. But you have to go on somehow! .. I'll tell you in general terms how best to kill this cockroach.
Firstly. Once in the tomb, you will not be able to escape back: the entrance to it is one-way. Therefore, so that Duriel does not trample you with his feet, be sure to put the portal scroll in the belt slot and activate it as soon as you get into the tomb. As a last resort, you can go to the city, and if not, at least you won't have to run through the entire Tomb for a corpse.
Duriel attacks with Charge, i.e. pushes you into the camp, freezes you with an aura and generally behaves like a sadist. Therefore, we try not to fall under his blows. Ideally, come to him not in splendid isolation, but with someone. If possible, take with you anything that can pass for a meat shield: a mercenary, pets (golems, skeletons, shadows, crows-wolf-spirits, in general, everything that can be summoned and re-cast), teammates 8). Considering that your pets are unlikely to be well pumped yet, and the mercenary is a weakling, Duriel will kill them in a few seconds. But that's a plus: while he is busy with your support group, you can beat him, and with impunity. When he will kill everyone and start after you, we make our feet into the city, gather the team again and again go to the tomb. And so - until he dies. Tedious, but relatively safe.
Physically more or less strong characters, such as Barbarians and Paladins, do not know how to summon anyone (but we still take a mercenary with us). Although, they have drugs and potions on their side. Sorceresses, on the other hand, should rely on the Static Field, and then on the main hitting skill. However, it should be remembered that freezing Duriel is still not as useful as setting it on fire: it has the highest resistances to cold - 50% at the normal level of difficulty, versus 20% for the rest of the indicators.
One way or another, let's imagine that you still killed Duriel, and he fell asleep forever. After the earthquake, another passage opens in the room, where the one and only Archangel Tyrael awaits you. He will confirm your doubts and tell you that Diablo has already been here and freed his brother from captivity. And now they are heading east into the jungle to find their third relative, Mephisto.
66 Comments
Sort by:
D
Dahakaaaaaaaa 20.12.21

people, let's break into the bunches on an Internet.

D
Dahakaaaaaaaa 20.12.21

I have a problem with the launch of Bunches through hamachi.
I loaded the mod original the fury within yesterday, what do you think there is a clue in this?
between 1.09 and the fury within?
in conjunction with Hamachi, etc.?

s
spambot575123 20.12.21

Dahakaaaaaaa
Go away.

H
HaTTeR MaD 20.12.21

There are no bunches of POINT here !!!!!

FASHION section. There it is.

D
Drimz 20.12.21

people, let's break into the bunches on an Internet.
Cool idea!

R
Richards 20.12.21

I figured out at forty how it means to use Nid and the archer from the first act, since so, he carries the archer, and she hammers, but all the same, the scrolls are also necessary, bl this damn is not the boss but w * PA.

R
Richards 20.12.21

I'm waiting for Diablo 3.

E
ElzaR_r 20.12.21

beautifully written.

O
Obsessed 20.12.21

: DDD these are the individuals that replenish the "Golden fund of quotes"; D

S
Sanchez ramirez 20.12.21

Yeah. The first time I didn't know what to do with him at all. It will freeze, take away all HP with three blows, and you won't even have time to eat a can ... Besides, given that he threw almost all the skills into Prayer (fell), he killed him stupidly by starvation. Some kind of laughter: he ran, managed to strike with the sword 5 times, died and ran anew to the tomb. Nevertheless, the cockroach dumped the insides, although I was more starved than he.

p
passed 20.12.21

bearded ragged durex

D
Dalnoboy1 20.12.21

that duriel is the most difficult boss at a rate of
30/20 the shield bought from the headlight decides. Absolutely no problem.

A
Alec 20.12.21

Dalnoboy1
when you play for the first time, you still don't know about any 30/20 etc. :)

O
Obsessed 20.12.21

30/20 shield bought from
Dalnoboy1 headlight, crab headlight, drognan - rulezz!

p
p11ayer 20.12.21

Passing D2, for the first time, in the 2nd act, Tal-rashi's amulet fell to me, I thought that this is the amulet from the quest. I came to Duriel with a barb pumped for a double blow and for everything, 25 lvl, as I was swinging to a stupor in the tunnels and canyon. In a duel with her, I realized that in D2 you need TP, a lot of bottles and never be lazy)

S
Slayer_S 20.12.21

Do you know how I killed him in a single with a magpie? rocked blaze, and just ran away from him in a circle ZhVVV. I did not hear about saving skills then

R
Rybaxo51 20.12.21

I played for the first time too. 20 times on a durke fell. I didn't crawl to her on the helle. Then, after a while, then he began, again a litter, again rocked everything. I don’t remember how difficult it was, I found Sander's slippers and I was happy, because fool almost did not catch up with me. And I thought these were the best sneakers in the game)

W
Walamaz 20.12.21

ahaha: D

I
Irinka358 20.12.21

I have a lag in the game or what .. I played yesterday, I found the tomb with the correct sign, I found the room where the staff needed to be inserted, I inserted the staff. The passage to Duriel opened, I went in, he killed me, and I left the game altogether. and today I go in, the tomb is fully explored, but there is no room with a passage to Durieli. what to do?

R
Rivnyanyn 20.12.21

Irinka358
If you are on the server (or by IP), then in the new game there may be a different sign.