3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
C
Cryon 23.12.21 10:48 pm

Equipment and items in the game (Dark Messiah of Might Magic)

Fuuu finally
finished the game ... it was difficult ... I decided to share info about the equipment ...
So to speak for education)

So let's start with the weapons:

Daggers:

Daggers +1 damage

Shadowsteel Daggers (Daggers from shadow steel ) +6 damage to

Poison Kriss (Poisoned blade) +2 to damage, With a strong blow (hereinafter it means Power Strike, when you hold down the attack button for a few seconds),
once every few seconds infects the enemy with poison

Gutting Kriss (Eviscerate blade) +4 damage + 4% probability critical hit (double damage)

Daggers of frost (Dagger frost) +2 damage, magic attack: freeze - at bounce time
of a few seconds (meaning cooldown
spell in weapons) freezes the enemy for a short period of time

Lightning Daggers +4 damage, +8 damage to creatures vulnerable to lightning (Orcs, Goblins, Cyclops)

Staffs:

Wooden Staff +1 damage

Combat Staff +2 damage

Shadowsteel Staff +5 damage

Staff of Firelord +3 damage, +6 damage to units vulnerable to fire (Humans, Spiders)

Soulreaver Staff (Staff of the Soul Catcher) +2 Damage, steals mana from the enemy

Staff of Reflections (Staff of Reflections) +2 damage, Magic attack: lightning bolt - the staff can cast a "lightning bolt" spell at the enemy with a strong blow if it is charged, to charge the staff you need to block the enemy spell with it, the staff will absorb it and charge

Bows (Bows):

Bow (Bow) +2 damage

Long Bow (Long bow) +4 damage

Poison Bow (poisoned bow) +2 damage, magic attack: poison cloud - once every few seconds on impact, poisons the target and nearby targets

Bow of Winter's Breath +2 damage, magic attack: freeze - once every few
seconds on impact freezes the enemy for a short period of time

Bow of Fiery Rage +7 damage, +14 damage to creatures vulnerable to fire

Elven Bow +5 Damage, + 3% Critical Hit Chance

Swords:

Short Sword +2

Long Sword Damage +4 Damage

Naga Silksword +3 damage, + 2% critical strike chance

Superior Naga Silksword +6 damage, + 4% critical strike

chance Souldrinker +4 damage, turns 30% damage dealt to you hit points

Earthfire Sword +6 damage, +12 damage to creatures vulnerable to fire

Unique weapon:

Rope Bow +1 damage, the ability to shoot an arrow with a rope to help you overcome the obstacle, the arrow sticks only in wooden surfaces

Daggers of the Dragonfang +7 damage, +14 damage to undead, glows when undead approaches

Bow of the Dragonhorn +8 damage, +16 damage to undead

Staff of the Dragonbone +7 damage, +14 damage to undead

Sword of the Dragonclaw +9 damage, +18 damage to undead

Now equipment:

Shields:

I did not list numerous orc, wooden, vampire shields, they are nothing do not differ except for the strength limit after which the shield breaks.
I will draw your attention only to these:

Earthfire Shield (Shield of the earth fire) durability: indestructible, increases protection to fire

Lightning Shield toughness: indestructible, hits the enemy with lightning on a successful block

Armor:

For warrior:

Chainmail Armor +2

Plate Armor +3 to

Shadowsteel Armor steel) +4 to armor, +10 to hit points

For the mage:

Magic Robe (magic robe) +1 to armor, +10 to mana

Arcane Robe (Arcane robe) +2 to armor, +20 to mana

For the assassin:

Assassins's Garb (Assassin's Robe) +1 Armor, Increases Sneaking Skill

Master Thief's Outfit +2 Armor, Increases Sneaking Skill

Rings:

Ring Of Arcane Brilliance +10 Mana

Ring of Might +1 damage

Ring of Fire Protection increases fire protection

Ring of the Phoenix When your hit points reach 0, you revive and your hit points are fully restored after this ring breaks

Ring of Regeneration you get the effect of life regeneration

Ring of Weaponmaster + 2% chance of a critical hit The

list was compiled by the game itself, so some items of equipment that I did not find may not be included if you want add what to the list write here) is always open to criticism)
60 Comments
Sort by:
P
Pew-Pew-Pew 23.12.21

You found all the most, the most,
well done :) In general, with weapons in the game it's pretty crappy. I acquired lithium daggers and a fiery sword back in chapter 4-5 and I still run with them (right now on the 8th chapter).
Shields are generally pretty useless. I rarely used them - only to justify their place in the inventory :)
The best weapons IMHO are swords and daggers. The staves are slow, and the bow has almost no advantages, since almost all battles go "short distances" too quickly. Magic is a spectacular thing, but "handles" are much more fun :)
From magic I use only the healer.

C
Cryon 23.12.21

I was an assassin / archer (+ something from a warrior). I can say with confidence that daggers of frost is the best to give assain, bow of fire rage (damage plus och is easy to deal with in the later chapters with spiders (due to fire damage) which are och difficult for a pure assassin). because the assassin should have a little life in general and the armor does not really mean it is better not to engage in an open fight .. but if suddenly .. then the dagger of frost let you disable one of the enemies with a frieze for a few seconds, which will significantly increase the chances of escaping whether to finish off opponents.

well, of course, the daggers of dragonfang is the biggest damage, but if there are a lot of opponents, then the chances of surviving even with him are rather small (although if you get it there are almost all enemies of the undead class, so the attack is 21 and you don't even need to run away)

Sword of Dragonclaw + Lightnin's shield + ring of Mayt IMHO decides + power pumped up to 3 degrees. Damage of 18 pts is fucking crazy (to the undead in general), plus even when you block you inflict damage to the enemy with a shield, the

sord of dragonclaw should have already received it, but you can't wear it right?

P
Pew-Pew-Pew 23.12.21

Yes, especially for him I pumped up the strength to 3, and here such an ambush =)))
But in general, one blow with a fiery sword is enough to set an average opponent on fire. And when he burns, he dies.
Not pleased with the regeneration ring. Absolutely goofy considering the speed with which it regenerates life. It may have any practical value for a thief or an assassin, but not for a warrior.

C
Cryon 23.12.21

no, it doesn't matter to them either, the assassin is better off ring of veaponmaster toda the probability of crit is very high (gattin criss + ring of veapon master + 2 lvl crit strike) ...
You will get it in chapter 9 of the current you need to do something, say or then you can think of it yourself?

P
Pew-Pew-Pew 23.12.21

No, say it, it's more interesting =)

C
Cryon 23.12.21

OK, as you want )

D
Dan4MerC 23.12.21

The bone in which chapter did the fiery sword find?

C
Cryon 23.12.21

A fiery sword can be forged in chapter 4 in my opinion ... but you need to find ore ... then you can forge it in chapter 7 ... (when your things were ripped open) the ore is in the chest next to the bag with your things .. . the smithy a little further

D
Dan4MerC 23.12.21

Krion spsb

h
haha your dead 23.12.21

By the way, I noticed that indestructible shields are still destructible =)
One of these shields gouged me with a water snake with poisonous breath.
Like this =)

P
Pa360uHuk 23.12.21

Yeah, they are destroyed like cute ones :(
1 on the conscience of the necromages, 1 stayed with an overgrown worm and another one somewhere after the mini dragon collapsed :( this is me about lightning shields (really cool thing because it does not just cause damage, but shock. even magicians at a distance :))
By the way, the dragon gives weapons, but if you don't cleanse yourself? So with one sword from the 4th chapter and run?

h
haha your dead 23.12.21

Yeah, so you will run with Fiery =)

H
Hopeless 23.12.21

Well, if you think about it, it's not so bad a fire sword then (damage to people +14 if you still swing the force by 3 + crits + adrenaline, then finally everything is in a couple of seconds + ring dmg +1) ... especially if not " myzza "then there will be a very cute button" V "(by default) ...)))

h
haha your dead 23.12.21

Yeah, oh, how much I had fun with her in the last chapter =)))

_
_Dark_ 23.12.21

Another good sword - Soulriver, it is a pity that it does not look like the river and Legacy of Kein. It drains mana from enemies.

N
Nekrofil 23.12.21

I want to pass as a magician - is it really possible to pass without a bow ???
I heard that dragons are not beaten by magic with a sword, you only need a bow, is it true or false ??
Someone was a magician ?? How did you develop ??

P
Pa360uHuk 23.12.21

3.14 sitting. I passed by a kind of fusion warrior + magician. Pao kai does not care what to bring down, and the last dragon can be brought down with anything, but the most effective is the dragon's weapon (+ 10+ damage to undead, and the final dragon is undead). Those. you tease with a mini fireball, and when everything flies up in turn, without waiting for a recharge and not forgetting to strafe.

N
Nekrofil 23.12.21

Pa360uHuk - thanks for the answer, but how is it to strafe ??

_
_Dark_ 23.12.21

how to make dragon weapon?

H
Hopeless 23.12.21

you don't have to do it ... you get the sword in the 6th chapter, it's hard to miss it, and the bow / staff / daggers at 9, if you decide to purify

about the magician:
I went through as a pure magician, first I developed flame arrow and telekinesis, then 3 times magic affinity and more reinforced regen ... then freeze + flame trap lightning fireball and inferno .... and then sanchuari healer and the rest ... I can advise first like me, and after you get the mana regen, swing the freeze lightning, then the magicka, then the fireball and the sanctuary .. .. by chapter 9, it is imperative to swing inferno - against ghouls ... I felled dragons not on my own, but with my helpers, and the latter can be felled with anything, although with daguerre, even with a sword ... it is very convenient for a magician with fireballs ...