3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
C
Cryon 23.12.21 10:48 pm

Equipment and items in the game (Dark Messiah of Might Magic)

Fuuu finally
finished the game ... it was difficult ... I decided to share info about the equipment ...
So to speak for education)

So let's start with the weapons:

Daggers:

Daggers +1 damage

Shadowsteel Daggers (Daggers from shadow steel ) +6 damage to

Poison Kriss (Poisoned blade) +2 to damage, With a strong blow (hereinafter it means Power Strike, when you hold down the attack button for a few seconds),
once every few seconds infects the enemy with poison

Gutting Kriss (Eviscerate blade) +4 damage + 4% probability critical hit (double damage)

Daggers of frost (Dagger frost) +2 damage, magic attack: freeze - at bounce time
of a few seconds (meaning cooldown
spell in weapons) freezes the enemy for a short period of time

Lightning Daggers +4 damage, +8 damage to creatures vulnerable to lightning (Orcs, Goblins, Cyclops)

Staffs:

Wooden Staff +1 damage

Combat Staff +2 damage

Shadowsteel Staff +5 damage

Staff of Firelord +3 damage, +6 damage to units vulnerable to fire (Humans, Spiders)

Soulreaver Staff (Staff of the Soul Catcher) +2 Damage, steals mana from the enemy

Staff of Reflections (Staff of Reflections) +2 damage, Magic attack: lightning bolt - the staff can cast a "lightning bolt" spell at the enemy with a strong blow if it is charged, to charge the staff you need to block the enemy spell with it, the staff will absorb it and charge

Bows (Bows):

Bow (Bow) +2 damage

Long Bow (Long bow) +4 damage

Poison Bow (poisoned bow) +2 damage, magic attack: poison cloud - once every few seconds on impact, poisons the target and nearby targets

Bow of Winter's Breath +2 damage, magic attack: freeze - once every few
seconds on impact freezes the enemy for a short period of time

Bow of Fiery Rage +7 damage, +14 damage to creatures vulnerable to fire

Elven Bow +5 Damage, + 3% Critical Hit Chance

Swords:

Short Sword +2

Long Sword Damage +4 Damage

Naga Silksword +3 damage, + 2% critical strike chance

Superior Naga Silksword +6 damage, + 4% critical strike

chance Souldrinker +4 damage, turns 30% damage dealt to you hit points

Earthfire Sword +6 damage, +12 damage to creatures vulnerable to fire

Unique weapon:

Rope Bow +1 damage, the ability to shoot an arrow with a rope to help you overcome the obstacle, the arrow sticks only in wooden surfaces

Daggers of the Dragonfang +7 damage, +14 damage to undead, glows when undead approaches

Bow of the Dragonhorn +8 damage, +16 damage to undead

Staff of the Dragonbone +7 damage, +14 damage to undead

Sword of the Dragonclaw +9 damage, +18 damage to undead

Now equipment:

Shields:

I did not list numerous orc, wooden, vampire shields, they are nothing do not differ except for the strength limit after which the shield breaks.
I will draw your attention only to these:

Earthfire Shield (Shield of the earth fire) durability: indestructible, increases protection to fire

Lightning Shield toughness: indestructible, hits the enemy with lightning on a successful block

Armor:

For warrior:

Chainmail Armor +2

Plate Armor +3 to

Shadowsteel Armor steel) +4 to armor, +10 to hit points

For the mage:

Magic Robe (magic robe) +1 to armor, +10 to mana

Arcane Robe (Arcane robe) +2 to armor, +20 to mana

For the assassin:

Assassins's Garb (Assassin's Robe) +1 Armor, Increases Sneaking Skill

Master Thief's Outfit +2 Armor, Increases Sneaking Skill

Rings:

Ring Of Arcane Brilliance +10 Mana

Ring of Might +1 damage

Ring of Fire Protection increases fire protection

Ring of the Phoenix When your hit points reach 0, you revive and your hit points are fully restored after this ring breaks

Ring of Regeneration you get the effect of life regeneration

Ring of Weaponmaster + 2% chance of a critical hit The

list was compiled by the game itself, so some items of equipment that I did not find may not be included if you want add what to the list write here) is always open to criticism)
60 Comments
Sort by:
B
Born to fight 23.12.21

What is the difference between the Phoenix Ring and the Regeneration Ring? like it breaks and then no?

H
Hopeless 23.12.21

the ring regen gives those 1 life in about 6 seconds and the ring of the phoenix restores those all lives if you die and breaks

N
Nekrofil 23.12.21

Hopeless - save for the definitive answer.
But I went the other way, first put 2 on military training so that I could hide behind a shield, then I do the following combination.
I summoned 1 from the group to myself - froze - switched to the sword shield - clamped the blow - came up to the butt I wait - just started to defrost ACCELERATION - STRIKE - you hit right away with a sword and a SHIELD - the enemy falls - finished off with his feet))))
True, this is not quite a magician's tactics called)) but I can't find a lot of mana where did you get it ??

G
GruMergensky 23.12.21

who found the poisonous blades ????????

_
_Dark_ 23.12.21

You get a sword in the 6th chapter, it's hard to miss it,
blah, I'm stupid (((and where is it there?

H
Hopeless 23.12.21

2_Dark_
means so .... I am writing from memory - I opened the first door with a statue of a spider and destroyed a stone wall there 2 ghouls you run to the left then again, there is a load ... a room with a crystal (on the wall) you attach a rope you take a crystal then go down you go to the end there is a ghoul in some corner, you kill and you need to attach a rope in order to climb to the top ... at the top there is a lever that opens the door into which you need to go further and not far from the lever there is a pedestal with a sword ... but while you and Ksana he refuses sword equip ....

2GruMergensky
poisonous blades lie in the 3rd chapter in the warehouse dungeons, there is a fork in one road to the forge (the first in the game) the second to the cave there are 2 black guards 2 doors and a passage (that is where they need to go) behind one door vaponsmith ring armor for war and nagasilksword EMNIP and for the second guy killed who helped the necromancers, and so the body of this guy is attached to the barrel with poisoned daggers ...

2Nekrofil
for the magician, I either wiped everyone with telekinesis, or 4-5 flame arrow ...
The jars of mana for the whole game are about 80-100 ... so you need to save ... preferably in the first chapters ... and later, when mana is regen, you will hardly need a lot of cans ... so for chapters 1-3 it should go about 4 cans of mana or 5 ... and on chapters 4-6 you can actively use them ... then as needed ... about the shield - nafig don't need a sanchuari spell for 15 seconds takes all damage away from you costs 20 mana ... when lightning appears, orcs and goblins are not a problem, just like cyclops ... In the beginning I walked with a staff ... so as not to waste mana, in the end it was still convenient for zombies to wet the frieze --- kick --- I finished it off with a staff ... but I was playing a pure magician, so the staff can be replaced with a sword or daggers ...

P
Pew-Pew-Pew 23.12.21

Personally, I relied heavily on the warrior. Of the spells, I only pumped a healer (quick health recovery + dohren and more mana recovery potions), stealth, basic stats (increased health) on trifles, and I go through with a fiery sword without any problems. Most opponents catch fire from a single "jab" of the sword.

_
_Dark_ 23.12.21

and, by the way, the question is: does the fiery sword betray you in the dark, or do the opponents always fail to see you?

P
Pew-Pew-Pew 23.12.21

xs, did not hide. But, I think, they do not see =)

D
Dan4MerC 23.12.21

Personally, I relied heavily on the warrior. Of the spells, I only pumped a healer (quick health recovery + dohren and more mana recovery potions), stealth, basic stats (increased health) on trifles, and I go through with a fiery sword without any problems. Most opponents catch fire from a single "jab" of the sword.
The same is the current without a healer, with a fireball, but it makes no sense!

h
haha your dead 23.12.21

The Fire Sword does not drop in the dark, just like Lightning Daggers and Poisoned Daggers and Daggers of Frost.
The killer drives =)

H
Hopeless 23.12.21

I went through the war on hard. for a clean one, this power ... especially at the end ... everything and so with 2 blows lozhazzo and you have 2 more fatalki not discharged ... tin ... beautiful)

N
Nekrofil 23.12.21

Hopeless - eh they made a shameful action from the GAME. In the 6th and 7th parts, the warriors (even with 5,000 lives) lived exactly until the meeting with the Kings of the Minaturs and the Kings of the Titans who cast the Finger of Smetri there Necromancers ruled, and here whoever has the ax is more right.
A SHAME.

H
Hopeless 23.12.21

I did not find a series of RPG M & M ... although I could play, but for some reason I got a bad impression ... it happens ... let's say the same thing with me with a fallout ... I understand that the game is cool, but I don't sit down and play I can ...

I think I must admit that this is no longer the same series ... so ... especially since the warrior decides not the current there ... but also the thief and the magician ... I really like her because she is beautiful , not even in terms of graphics, but the movements of the hero, etc. ... and yet the main feature should be MP

M
Mikhail Molot 23.12.21

Yesterday necromancers broke my favorite shield with lightning, when blocking, it strikes the enemy with lightning and shocks him for a few seconds, and I even slammed the Cyclops with him in the sixth chapter, but I went through half the game with this shield, he helped me out in the most difficult situations, I took a long time cried, let's take revenge on the necros for such non-humanity to my shield, now I use the shield of a dark vampire, but he also has 140 out of 240 life left :(

C
Chesterr 23.12.21

By the way, I had a shield that hits the enemy with lightning when hitting him .. well, that's not the point, it said UNDESTROLLABLE, but in fact, the necromes were broken at the very end of the game.
Is this a bug?

P
Pew-Pew-Pew 23.12.21

---- >>>> Chesterr
No, these shields are quite destructible =)

E
Executor 23.12.21

----- No, these shields are completely destructible =)
It seems that this is being treated with a patch)

S
Shurr 23.12.21

People, tell us in detail where the thieves' armor is. Basic and advanced. I play as a thief, but I can see I ran past. It's a shame. Or maybe they have codes?

E
Executor 23.12.21

Shurr
Personally, I took the first thieves' armor in the third chapter (where you chase the ghoul). After running after him on the roofs, the level is loaded and they lie in the room. Climb the stairs from the courtyard with the guards.
He took master thieves in the orc mines, where the cyclops graze the way out. They lie on one of the beams at the very top.