3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
C
Cryon 23.12.21 10:48 pm

Equipment and items in the game (Dark Messiah of Might Magic)

Fuuu finally
finished the game ... it was difficult ... I decided to share info about the equipment ...
So to speak for education)

So let's start with the weapons:

Daggers:

Daggers +1 damage

Shadowsteel Daggers (Daggers from shadow steel ) +6 damage to

Poison Kriss (Poisoned blade) +2 to damage, With a strong blow (hereinafter it means Power Strike, when you hold down the attack button for a few seconds),
once every few seconds infects the enemy with poison

Gutting Kriss (Eviscerate blade) +4 damage + 4% probability critical hit (double damage)

Daggers of frost (Dagger frost) +2 damage, magic attack: freeze - at bounce time
of a few seconds (meaning cooldown
spell in weapons) freezes the enemy for a short period of time

Lightning Daggers +4 damage, +8 damage to creatures vulnerable to lightning (Orcs, Goblins, Cyclops)

Staffs:

Wooden Staff +1 damage

Combat Staff +2 damage

Shadowsteel Staff +5 damage

Staff of Firelord +3 damage, +6 damage to units vulnerable to fire (Humans, Spiders)

Soulreaver Staff (Staff of the Soul Catcher) +2 Damage, steals mana from the enemy

Staff of Reflections (Staff of Reflections) +2 damage, Magic attack: lightning bolt - the staff can cast a "lightning bolt" spell at the enemy with a strong blow if it is charged, to charge the staff you need to block the enemy spell with it, the staff will absorb it and charge

Bows (Bows):

Bow (Bow) +2 damage

Long Bow (Long bow) +4 damage

Poison Bow (poisoned bow) +2 damage, magic attack: poison cloud - once every few seconds on impact, poisons the target and nearby targets

Bow of Winter's Breath +2 damage, magic attack: freeze - once every few
seconds on impact freezes the enemy for a short period of time

Bow of Fiery Rage +7 damage, +14 damage to creatures vulnerable to fire

Elven Bow +5 Damage, + 3% Critical Hit Chance

Swords:

Short Sword +2

Long Sword Damage +4 Damage

Naga Silksword +3 damage, + 2% critical strike chance

Superior Naga Silksword +6 damage, + 4% critical strike

chance Souldrinker +4 damage, turns 30% damage dealt to you hit points

Earthfire Sword +6 damage, +12 damage to creatures vulnerable to fire

Unique weapon:

Rope Bow +1 damage, the ability to shoot an arrow with a rope to help you overcome the obstacle, the arrow sticks only in wooden surfaces

Daggers of the Dragonfang +7 damage, +14 damage to undead, glows when undead approaches

Bow of the Dragonhorn +8 damage, +16 damage to undead

Staff of the Dragonbone +7 damage, +14 damage to undead

Sword of the Dragonclaw +9 damage, +18 damage to undead

Now equipment:

Shields:

I did not list numerous orc, wooden, vampire shields, they are nothing do not differ except for the strength limit after which the shield breaks.
I will draw your attention only to these:

Earthfire Shield (Shield of the earth fire) durability: indestructible, increases protection to fire

Lightning Shield toughness: indestructible, hits the enemy with lightning on a successful block

Armor:

For warrior:

Chainmail Armor +2

Plate Armor +3 to

Shadowsteel Armor steel) +4 to armor, +10 to hit points

For the mage:

Magic Robe (magic robe) +1 to armor, +10 to mana

Arcane Robe (Arcane robe) +2 to armor, +20 to mana

For the assassin:

Assassins's Garb (Assassin's Robe) +1 Armor, Increases Sneaking Skill

Master Thief's Outfit +2 Armor, Increases Sneaking Skill

Rings:

Ring Of Arcane Brilliance +10 Mana

Ring of Might +1 damage

Ring of Fire Protection increases fire protection

Ring of the Phoenix When your hit points reach 0, you revive and your hit points are fully restored after this ring breaks

Ring of Regeneration you get the effect of life regeneration

Ring of Weaponmaster + 2% chance of a critical hit The

list was compiled by the game itself, so some items of equipment that I did not find may not be included if you want add what to the list write here) is always open to criticism)
60 Comments
Sort by:
P
P_King 23.12.21

Found a poisonous bow ...

who has the bonus damage from yad ???)))

c
cth 23.12.21

I like to dress as a knight (armor, sword of fire, shield of lightning, ring of power)

D
Dain dark 23.12.21

People! Where, in addition to chapter 7, is the Armor of the Master Thief lying around? And then I screwed up there, wait already in chapter 8 ... and how many chapters are there in total?

P
P_King 23.12.21

Dain Dark:
At the end of the game (chapter 9, epilogue), in some place they will appear right in front of your eyes - it is IMPOSSIBLE not to notice :)))))

D
DarTT 23.12.21

Chesterr writes -
By the way, I had a shield that strikes the enemy with lightning when hitting him .. well, that's not the point, it said UNDESTROLLABLE, but in fact, the necromes were broken at the very end of the game.
Is this a bug?

No, not a bug, I broke it too (Dragon seems to be) and I was very unhappy ((

D
Dart maul 23.12.21

When the lightning shield breaks this is a bug) But this bug is fixed with the first patch. After installing this patch, I went through the whole game with a lightning shield. The most steering shield

A
Azrial x 23.12.21

the most steering equipment IMHO a
fire sword (or dragon, or whatever it is, which can be worn in the guise of a demon) + lightning shield + armor + phoenix ring

o
omegalol 23.12.21

So who thanks for the ring?)

A
Azrial x 23.12.21

))))

o
omegalol 23.12.21

why are you smiling, give money)))))

A
Azrial x 23.12.21

Figurines for you, not money, I stole it from you)

o
omegalol 23.12.21

all the more chase the money.

P
Pew-Pew-Pew 23.12.21

Phoenix Ring - shit =)
Better is that adds 2% to the critical hit;)

A
Azrial x 23.12.21

)))) Phoenix heard? In general, I did not pay much attention to the rings, they are not very useful IMHO

H
HellJon 23.12.21

people help, I found a dragon sword but I can’t put it on I went through the whole game and didn’t put on, what should I do to dress it?

E
Explosione 23.12.21

So there on the weapon it seems like it is written what may not be enough for equipment (mostly skill points)

N
NubHunter 23.12.21

HellJon
you can use it already in the ninth chapter and then you will have to kill your girlfriend who is sitting in you. The current pure can use the sword.

H
Hardkor7 23.12.21

When I passed the first time somewhere at the end I found the armor of the king of thieves even more powerful than two from the list. Right now I'll check it out. Who needs an ingot of flaming gold on the ship, and the forge is in the orc village.

J
JamesStark 23.12.21

Pew-Pew-Pew
What do you mean, shield on high imba difficulty. Especially when you find a lightning shield, then generally kaef

B
Bachus_Christ 24.05.22

NubHunter
Well, such a friend. Fenrig forcibly shoved it into your head, and she also constantly composts your brains, aggressively advertising her charms. Personally, my relationships with friends are built in a different way. Therefore, he expelled her at the first opportunity.
The weapon in my case is a nice bonus that helps a lot at the last level (this bun from the developers, perhaps a hint at the correct solution to the situation with Zana).