3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
M
MyatKO. 23.12.21 10:59 pm

An American killed a friend because of a conflict in the game Diablo 2 (Diablo 2)

I haven't been here for a long time, but I decided to burst in with you with the news!

A terrible story took place in Vancouver, Washington, USA. There, two old friends - 36-year-old Joshua Spellman and 34-year-old Andrew Dixon - got into a serious fight over in-game items in Diablo 2, which resulted in a fatal outcome for the latter.

According to Dexerto, the two comrades who had been friends for 26 years lived under the same roof. They spent that evening playing together the famous Action RPG, during which they started an exchange of loot on a public server. Their session was joined by a random player who stole valuable loot from them. On this basis, Dixon threw a scandal, in a rude form accusing his partner of sluggishness. Spellman did not tolerate such insults, after which he grabbed a pistol, fired a warning shot in order to calm his opponent, and after this did not have a calming effect, shot him in the chest - the wound was fatal.

Now the shooter is arrested and charged with second-degree murder, the investigation continues. During the survey, Spellman was asked why he kept a pistol next to the computer, to which he replied: "Why not? This is America."

Moral: put a password on the games and do not kill anyone (even a PC on the xbr is not worth it (you can kill monsters)).
62 Comments
Sort by:
F
FludoTron 23.12.21

MyatKO. wrote:
Moral:
it was not in vain that the firm did not allow itself to be deceived)

O
Obsessed 23.12.21

FludoTron,: DDD yeah, many wanted Firka luck ..; DDD
though, it would be possible to find a <; the DD

MyatKO, last read, the password can ugorayu ... was, but in the course of a) armor (ked) was lying on.? semi, b) the password was simple or predictable. as for morality .. well cho, "this is America". more trunks - less queue, traffic jams ..)
"- D ***, b **" © Lavrov

G
Gott mit uns 23.12.21

Now some nerds will start to arrange a stench that the games are to blame for everything. Fucking Americans!

F
FludoTron 23.12.21

Obsessed wrote:
but in the course of a) gear (rune?) Was lying on the floor, b) the password was simple or predictable
c) one of the players was from pg and leaked the password from the game to an accomplice in order to clean up the "brother")

T
Tong biis 23.12.21

Gott Mit Uns

and where does the "americos"? A person was killed primarily by a person, and not by a resident of some country.

N
Nurp 23.12.21

Gott Mit Uns
Fucking Americans! Games are to blame for everything.

S
Sweety_Mustard 23.12.21

video games are violence

Tong Biis
Yes, but you must admit , it's hard to find morons who in their country will allow everyone to carry firearms - "Why not? This is America!" ; DDD
And here the point is not that the Bukhari guards or bandits will acquire them - the most dangerous thing is to give the trunks to the townsfolk.

D
Dobermn 23.12.21

My best scam.
Enigma was perfumed.

O
Obsessed 23.12.21

Sweety_Mustard, xs, how will it go further, otherwise they will also be allowed here)) as part of the fight against overpopulation of the planet; D

Dobermn, BOOK BROTHER YOU KEDANUL THEM GZZZ !!

F
FludoTron 23.12.21

Obsessed wrote:
BOOK BROTHON YOU THEIR KEDANUL
We carry our culture to uncultured pendos!

K
Klassewer 23.12.21

Sweety_Mustard wrote:
Yes, but you must admit , it's hard to find morons who will allow everyone and everyone to carry firearms in their country.
Weapons in the United States help to protect themselves first of all.
And the fact that shooting schools are arranged is not the fault of the law, but the society. As we found out on the example of Russia.

S
Sweety_Mustard 23.12.21

Klassewer wrote:
Weapons in the United States help to protect themselves above all

D
Dobermn 23.12.21

Obsessed
prosto ez vawe glupie pindosi pass postavili vodka v igre bear

b
bd_sm [TDPG] 23.12.21

Dobermn
eto bila igra Ber!
the plot pulls on the Irony of Fate)

Happy New Year !

B
Bitard 23.12.21

Klassewer wrote:
Weapons in the US help protect themselves in the first place
Neath. The second amendment was not invented at all so that the population could shoot back from the bandits. The amendment guarantees Americans the right to an armed uprising if some smart guy decides to zero out, for example.

And one might think that if he wanted to kill someone, then without the barrel he would definitely not have been able to do this!

Gott Mit Uns wrote:
Now some nerds will start to make a stench that the games are to blame for everything.
Not! The lack of wigs is to blame, it's obvious!

S
Sweety_Mustard 23.12.21

Bitard wrote:
And one might think that if he wanted to kill someone, then without the barrel he would certainly not have been able to do this!
Is there a difference - to pull the trigger or to gnaw a person's throat with your teeth? If we take just the townsfolk as an example, then even poking the enemy with a sharp object (usually it also needs to be done 10-15 times, for fidelity) is much more difficult than shooting.

And yes, if the trunk had not been on the mouse pad, the person would have been alive. The maximum would be to tear each other's shirts and put a couple of abrasions.

B
Bitard 23.12.21

Sweety_Mustard
Well, I would not shoot, so I would hit the top of the head with something, waiting for the moment. There is no difference. We don't have the charms of democracy, so we have contrived to do much more interesting things. So that the person just disappears and that's it, no shooting, no squeak at all, just a car at the side of the road with open doors and a cheerful music is playing. Beauty!

Sweety_Mustard wrote:
And yes, if the barrel had not been on the mouse pad, the person would have been alive. The maximum would be to tear each other's shirts and put a couple of abrasions.
Acc. Although, after the fight, he could go for the barrel and drop an already full store in a friend ...

K
Klassewer 23.12.21

Bitard
In fact, weapons serve as a means of protecting citizens from themselves. Helps against the edge oh-them blm of some kind. Against the authorities, this will be used in the last. turn (against the National Guard, not even the authorities)

Sweety_Mustard
In my opinion, the knife in this case would have worked just as well. Or a stool, yeah.

B
Bitard 23.12.21

The local snooper is sitting there during interrogation like this:
- So, an outsider came into the game, took sha-what?
- Shako
- How?
- Shako, headdress
- So, Shako's headdress ... What else?
- Wizard
- Who is a Wizard?
- Wizardspike, dagger - Okay
. Everything?
“There was still a rune, Poole.
- So I write, rune Pool ...

O
Obsessed 23.12.21

it is not the law that is to blame, but the
Klassewer society , what to do? : D I'll throw in my varic - stir up the official executions, like under Grandpa Stalin! to improve the quality of society; D

The amendment guarantees Americans the right to an armed uprising if some smart guy decides to zero out, for example.
Bitard, and what kind of smart guy would allow such a thing? or do they have stupid "smart guys" there? : D

- So I write, rune Pool ...
- Two.
- How?
- Two pieces.
- Oh, yeah. What else was there?
- Domestic cigarette case ..