3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
M
MyatKO. 23.12.21 10:59 pm

An American killed a friend because of a conflict in the game Diablo 2 (Diablo 2)

I haven't been here for a long time, but I decided to burst in with you with the news!

A terrible story took place in Vancouver, Washington, USA. There, two old friends - 36-year-old Joshua Spellman and 34-year-old Andrew Dixon - got into a serious fight over in-game items in Diablo 2, which resulted in a fatal outcome for the latter.

According to Dexerto, the two comrades who had been friends for 26 years lived under the same roof. They spent that evening playing together the famous Action RPG, during which they started an exchange of loot on a public server. Their session was joined by a random player who stole valuable loot from them. On this basis, Dixon threw a scandal, in a rude form accusing his partner of sluggishness. Spellman did not tolerate such insults, after which he grabbed a pistol, fired a warning shot in order to calm his opponent, and after this did not have a calming effect, shot him in the chest - the wound was fatal.

Now the shooter is arrested and charged with second-degree murder, the investigation continues. During the survey, Spellman was asked why he kept a pistol next to the computer, to which he replied: "Why not? This is America."

Moral: put a password on the games and do not kill anyone (even a PC on the xbr is not worth it (you can kill monsters)).
62 Comments
Sort by:
a
aaaaaSHKA 03.01.22

MyatKO. wrote:
During the survey, Spellman was asked why he kept a pistol next to the computer, to which he replied: "Why not? I play on pg."
MyatKO. wrote:
During the interview, Spellman was asked why he keeps a pistol next to the computer, to which he replied: "Why not? What if an elephant?
MyatKO. wrote:
During the interview, Spellman was asked why he keeps a pistol next to the computer, why answered: "Why not? I have it with mf

a
aaaaaSHKA 03.01.22

The usual story took place in Vancouver, Washington, Act 1. There, two old clay golem kneaders - 36-account Joshua Spellman and 34-account Andrew Dixon got into a big fight over the speck in Diablo 2, which resulted in a reset for the latter.
According to Dexerto, the hole and the sorka, who carried wigs for 26 years, lived under the same roof. They spent that evening cooking jakhs in the zods, during which they scattered these kraporuns on the ground. Their session was joined by a random bum who vacuumed everything they had transported in 26 years. On this basis, Dixon threw a scandal, in a rude form, throwing a shako in the face of his partner. Spellman did not tolerate such insults, after which he switched to KTA, gave a warning bo in order to calm his hole, and after this did not have a calming effect, castan into the etheric wiper - the wound turned out to be from a crushing blow.
Now the shooter is in a cage in a tristram, and he is accused of using a multi-window, the investigation is ongoing. In the chat, Spellman was asked why he kept the gun next to the computer, and not on the mules, to which he replied: "Because."

O
Obsessed 03.01.22

Now a shooter in a cage in a tristram
aaaaaSHKA, PPC stung you in the brain with d2! : D

b
bd_sm [TDPG] 03.01.22

aaaaaSHKA
masterpiece

m
madder 03.01.22

MyatKO.

O
Obsessed 03.01.22

everyone with the coming! 🍾🌲🔥💥🎉 I wish you were not killed by your d2 sidekick! 😄

B
BAD666 03.01.22

I once saw on TV that a woman played WoW so much that she starved a child to death. They gave it like 25 years.
This will probably give 20 years.
Those close to themselves are to blame. The drop of things in D3 was made personal to prevent bloodshed. And now humanity has returned back to barbarism.

O
Obsessed 03.01.22

Those blizzards are to blame for themselves
BAD666, dude, personally, Happy New Year! 😂 it's always nice to see someone take opiates 😆

S
Sweety_Mustard 03.01.22

BAD666
that natural selection, a mistake of nature should not leave offspring. An acquaintance in the morning sat down in shorts and a dressing gown to fish there, and if I came to visit, he asked him to cook pasta XD But, s.ka 3 toads that lived with him were always well-fed and satisfied)

O
Obsessed 03.01.22

Sweety_Mustard, wife, daughter and mother-in-law? 😉

S
Sweety_Mustard 03.01.22

Obsessed
not, amphibians. Funny animals - they look like netsuke figurines, they can simultaneously turn their heads in a given direction, they constantly risk starving to death, because the worm, cut into three parts, managed to bury itself in the ground while 3 toads tried to eat it)
Spoiler

G
GuyFawkes_1570 03.01.22

They do not learn at all from the mistakes of others. The Chinese, Qiu Chengwei and his victim Zhu Caoyuan together won the "dragon saber" in an online game. Zhu Caoyuan sold it for real money. Qiu Chengwei freaked out and finished off his friend. Received a suspended death penalty. Is a virtual saber worth two human lives?

b
bd_sm [TDPG] 03.01.22

GuyFawkes_1570
Received a suspended death penalty How long

?

S
Sweety_Mustard 03.01.22

bd_sm [TDPG] appears to
be a minor. Children cannot be killed, even if they are morons.

b
bd_sm [TDPG] 03.01.22

Sweety_Mustard
type will grow up, and then they will kill?)

S
Sweety_Mustard 03.01.22

bd_sm [TDPG]
well, yes, they will still be fattened on state-owned three-time XD

K
Klassewer 03.01.22

GuyFawkes_1570 wrote:
Is a virtual saber worth two human lives?
So you write down its price first. As I understand it, the saber is not simple, but golden. So let's think about your question.

S
Sweety_Mustard 03.01.22

Klassewer
800+ yeah like it was, quite pulls for 2-3 lives, depending on the region.

G
GuyFawkes_1570 03.01.22

Klassewer
7.2 thousand yuan (about $ 870) at an online auction. That was the price for 2005. I also did not mention that Zhu Caoyuan himself was ready to give money to an offended friend. But the offended friend needed only lynching.

a
aaaaaSHKA 09.01.22

bd_sm [TDPG] wrote:
GuyFawkes_1570
Received a suspended death penalty How long

?
0-0-24