3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
Z
Z126 15.11.19 09:18 pm

Athens or Sparta? (Assassin's Creed: Odyssey)

Which side will you choose?
65 Comments
Sort by:
Z
Z126 15.11.19

The first time is likely to pass away. If the game is like ,the second time for Sparta.

z
zolthan 15.11.19

I also think the first will be for Athens to take place.

F
Ferdinand Porshe 15.11.19

If you take into account that the protagonist is a mercenary, then in theory, you can choose a side based on who pays more.
But if you play the character as a noble descendant of Leonidas, then there according to circumstances should look.

M
Mag Otshelnik 15.11.19

d
davidrf 15.11.19

And those and others can? Fees of both more than each separately.

N
Nogacha 15.11.19

Sparta.

B
Balbades 15.11.19

I doubt that there is a big difference, but most likely, the first time Alexios - Sparta. And then after all the plot additions and later after resting a while from the game, try Glyfada - Athens.

c
choa 15.11.19

Tkachenko Sergey - Sparta
Glyfada - Athens

Obviously MS!

A
AtomaTb 15.11.19

Ferdinand Porsche
How do you know that pay more?

v
vitalik76 15.11.19

Which side? There're not supposed to choose sides. It is possible only temporarily to join in the battle for one of the factions,but this is nothing but flow does not.

AtomaTb
It is clear. When participating in the battle for protection get less loot than participating in the attack, but the battle is easier, since it will not a high-level enemy hero.

A
AtomaTb 15.11.19

vitalik76
Type if a region originally of Sparta ,then Athens and choose the attack.
If just the protection then simply it ?
(well, go to the icon of Sparta)

I ))) unknown location guarded by the Afintsam ))) I thought the sidekick ))) I'm a mercenary for them )))
Then I look,and I think Shaw nonsense?

Why would I kill Afintsam to salutati unknown place...
There could be robbers to put.

Or the robbers only when the region nobody??? shot not fumble

A
Aimhack 15.11.19

AtomaTb
Well ETOGES ancient times, they can't just throw a picture on his viber and say, don't touch the mercenary, is a person. =)

v
vitalik76 15.11.19

AtomaTb
In the game the hero has no homies. It is in itself. See the regions on the global map - oblast has a red stroke to the boundary - ruled Sparta, if the blue - Athens. During the game, if the player is not involved in the battle of the regions can themselves go hand in hand.

Between afintsam, Sparta and robbers gameplay the only difference is that for the destruction of the bandits the player does not begin to hunt the mercenaries. If to climb in the fortress of Sparta/Athens and start a battle in the open, there will be mercenaries. If you pass the quiet, only hidden attack, then the mercenaries do not appear

A
AtomaTb 15.11.19

Aimhack
ahaha well, Yes ))

A
AtomaTb 15.11.19

vitalik76
Thank you friend

A
AtomaTb 15.11.19

Aimhack
Is de print of Sparta ))) in the game type tolerance ))) (to Rob of Sunduk) ahaha ))) =)

F
Ferdinand Porshe 15.11.19

AtomaTb
My comments were written when the game's not out yet, and many of the mechanics of the game were not known. In fact, it was only a guess. Incorrect assumption, as time has shown. So forget it)

K
Kostya_Evd 15.11.19

Our family comes from the Spartan Leonidas.Don't see any reason to denigrate his achievements and go to Athens on their side.The Spartans more charismatic and interesting characters.

m
m01533nk0 15.11.19

the Peloponnesian war ended with the defeat of Athens, so canonical for Sparta...

M
Marvik 15.11.19

Sparta))))