3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
Z
Z126 15.11.19 09:18 pm

Athens or Sparta? (Assassin's Creed: Odyssey)

Which side will you choose?
65 Comments
Sort by:
w
william1992 15.11.19

Is there sense at all to go through those battles? What gives?

S
SeregaTyl 15.11.19

william1992
Not much point to go battle there. Just for the sake of experience and clothes purple. But experience on its own. With my gear so there are no problems. There is only the fan. But there are a couple of jobs, when the plot it is desirable to win a battle. It is developed in the future will fasten the buns more interesting by the participation in battles.

w
william1992 15.11.19

SeregaTyl
I just, this chip did not come, but the game wants to go to the max

S
SeregaTyl 15.11.19

william1992
Similar)

S
SPR1GGAN 15.11.19

did not go in the subject not yet passed the game ,I thought some of the plot there is a choice ,but in fact a dull topic ,with pointless side selection when using time, the region will return to those who had ,and endless dull grind ,played for those who have reward more ,that's all

W
WorLing 15.11.19

Conquered Athens Sparta, Athens spurt.
Genius.
In General, the Persians call, They real story was good enough.

k
kazak2310 15.11.19

Aimhack
you made my day xD

V
VOVAN PLAY4FUN 15.11.19

Play the entire game for SPARTA), BUT the logic necessary to find the good in rags, who 2 stuff for the fight gives, for those and chopped)

I
Itoito 15.11.19

Definitely Athens to compare Athens and Sparta as South Korea(for the people) and North Korea(korrodirovaniju country)

Z
Zalino 15.11.19

For Sparta, and Athens is it possible to play? In my opinion to play on the side of Athens, except that in Conquest Battla'X. And the plot only play for Sparta, like. If I'm wrong somewhere, please tell me about it.
PS Play as Alexios, if that. Or the matter is not who to play?

A
Anzhelika04 15.11.19

Where the count against all ? In fact it is in the game. Playing in the same region clean FORTS and other points of experience for killing the Spartans, went to another region to kill the Athenians again brushing the FORTS and other points. Battle ? What they give is useful but experience? Things with a 90% probability of being I do not need to destroy or sell. And the territory will pay you to play without me can be painted in a different color. The game has only one battle that should go, as there one of the cultists will be all for this.

G
Greshnik5126 15.11.19

Анжелика04
2 battles outside of the main plot in which there are the cultists, the rest of the three pieces required for the storyline.
On topic - there are no parties that are in fact very stupid. There are only temporary jobs in which you do not touch on its territory, and as soon as they are finished - walk, Bob, from here also crimes - once the time is over ( not paid off never) - all, all is forgiven bro! To see this after Stalker clear sky, and this same Police - at least not nice.

A
Anzhelika04 15.11.19

Greshnik5126
the story is not specifically considered, because they can not be avoided. Yes I forgot about the sea battle with captain-cultist, I remember for some reason, only land. In defense of the French can tell it is their first experience of RPG action. On can better.

G
Greshnik5126 15.11.19

Анжелика04
Key phrase - maybe. To minus the cultists can only add that some clues can only be found in the story, i.e. the tip will lie in the chest only on the quest. Some cultists will spawn only in certain conditions, which also looks stupid when it does not beat, i.e. sail to the island, we find there is an ordinary ruler, and upon receiving the quest, BAM, and the ruler suddenly changed, either after battle or when changing sides of the island, and when quest. Also, only one cultist can meet before you visit FOKIDA, all the others just didn't tapanila. The most stupid spawn - the hand in Athens, swordfish, master, and silver Gryphon. Damn, why didn't you bother to do all cultists as Dion?.......

A
Anzhelika04 15.11.19

Greshnik5126
I agree. The main problem of the cultists, most of them obvious and simple enemies without any history(do not think a couple of lines in the description) . Could be done about them the normal quests. I have a couple of heads of branches killed completely by chance stumbled on their den while exploring the world( I realized at the end always leave) . And only after their death were able to know that they are there is something headed. And a pirate thread and does the most boring.

S
Sargarus 15.11.19

Killed those and those ideas if it was normal asasin creed he would have played for the Assenov and not for barbarians of all sorts. The idea could add the side of pirates and raids on the city for them. Capturing all of Greece as you progress and get money from land as it was in rogue.
But I decided that the main character is a dumb barbarian with a spear and sword.

A
ArXangel_ann 15.11.19

pLast1c
Developed decided that he is a mercenary, what right saying. If it's the same as stupid barbarian with spear and sword, well, OK.
Mercenary is the one who pays. The pirates would pay? They would be your last pants I would, invader all Greece XD

S
Sargarus 15.11.19

ArXangel_ann
Well, I'm about a dumb mercenary, where they took the link about assassin's creed and the barbarian mercenary who killed out of personal gain.

A
ArXangel_ann 15.11.19

pLast1c
And anything that no creed yet? Or assassins were born in 1 day, once with the blade on your wrist and ready credit? And in the hood, yeah.

Yelled, screamed pipeline!. Finally, they broke away from the creed, hidden blades, thrust into the depths of history - and Nate, not again. Again the screaming, again give us a credo of. So there is a pipeline, no? XD

S
Sargarus 15.11.19

ArXangel_ann
I'm not shouting about the belt, I was fine with the old Assasin.
And the fact that they released more like an offline MMO with elements of the Witcher.
In the last part he had a hood at least in this part he runs the Spartan helmet.