3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
Z
Z126 15.11.19 09:18 pm

Athens or Sparta? (Assassin's Creed: Odyssey)

Which side will you choose?
65 Comments
Sort by:
A
ArXangel_ann 15.11.19

pLast1c
You why the game series called Assasin, because you're well ooooochen liked? XD
Well, then fine. And if it's any consolation, in the Odyssey hoods a little more than a shitload

S
Sargarus 15.11.19

ArXangel_ann
Here on this game from fans for fans Pisek Pisek.
And no need to justify developers what they wanted that is not pipelined and original come up.
Original it does not mean any slag the main thing that new.

Spoiler

M
Metalist1925 15.11.19

win it Sparta

A
ArXangel_ann 15.11.19

pLast1c
Yes, we understand that you have a problem with perception, you do not post your skrinshotik still here))))))))))))))))
If you have antique statues - pussy, then I am sorry. The human body is beautiful, if it is trained and well maintained, but you're probably one of those who is moronic giggles in art museums, shy clamping fly? Then you would not have to play games, but to the doctor to schedule a...

S
Sargarus 15.11.19

ArXangel_ann
And as I perceive. This screenshot shows that put developed on a series atsasina.

A
ArXangel_ann 15.11.19

pLast1c
That's an interesting argument and conclusion. Darwin would have been delighted.
I sincerely hope that the city you live (Naberezhnye Chelny) does not cause you the same discomfort. And don't worry - most people on the planet will not dwell on the fact that canoes you can accidentally write a wrong. While you, probably, it is better to move. In order to avoid the aggravation, so to speak.

S
Sargarus 15.11.19

ArXangel_ann
I would be happy with Members to move out, but not much. All Russia solid member.

A
Arkasha97 15.11.19

We need this and that to try and see what is best.

S
Sargarus 15.11.19

Arkasha97
A niche can be better, they are the same. Just one red the other blue, that's all.

y
yar1097 15.11.19

pLast1c
And the final victory of one reversal in the game is not provided.

S
Sargarus 15.11.19

yar1097
Well red is better than blue, and then ask:
-who do you play?
- I'm in blue)

R
Royalty 15.11.19

VOVAN PLAY4FUN
Wrong as the pundits above who say that he was a mercenary who needs to seek benefits. What kind of benefit it when the end of the game you have under ur.40 and lay down.sets? What is the logic, if the main antagonist of the picture has restored my family's name(depending on personal choice) and have returned to their home in Sparta? Who he should fight, if not for Sparta. Given the fact that there his home and family. Obviously after passing syuzhetki, the character falls from this trail mercenary and he clearly gives us to understand that in the end, when coming on Board with his family - he now breathes for a La justice and the elimination of the remaining Cultists.
We must not forget that in his universe the character(Alyosha/Cassandra) is a person, not a binary number, and the fact that he mercenary and so he was brought up, says that he has no right to change life views and my way. Having seen so many massacres, ending the game, he could change the course of his thinking.

-
-MODEUZ- 15.11.19

as a true mercenary I don't care. Fighting for buns :)

a
aist16 15.11.19

Mother, father, brother in command on the ship Cassandra for Sparta.
Cassandra started for Athens, but too quickly passed over Sparta.
They are all Spartans!
Advise me how I can get rid of this burden?
Picked up the cultist and can't get rid of!?

k
kostya evdok 15.11.19

For me the choice Athens or Sparta is the only quest Ala Demosthenes/Lysander.Between the rules of commander and the man who executed 3,000 prisoners the choice is obvious.(WELL NOT OBVIOUS (DEMOSTHENES CHOSE))

K
Kamred 15.11.19

Athens.

A
Augusta_ 15.11.19

Surprised by the people who write that chose Athens. The game does not allow it to do ALL story quests involve a battle for Sparta. Our hero is a Spartan, his family, the Spartans, and only Deimos for Athens fighting AGAINST us. Yes, as a mercenary can fight for Athens, but it is not choosing sides, it's just unscrupulous battle for the loot. I basically never Athens did not help, went out only once for them to kill the cultist Pallanta Comforter. But I Spartan soldiers were not killed, just wait until you get the cultist, killed him and fled the battle, which Sparta won because of this)

G
GERTYI PRO 15.11.20

Sparta And then Athens at Athens is a richer city, but the soldiers are ordinary
And on ships better swim Athenians

V
Voin1 15.11.20

Augusta_ wrote:
People who write that they have chosen Athens are surprised. The game does not allow you to do it, ALL story quests involve a battle for Sparta. Our hero is a Spartan, his whole spartan family
That's the truth. And just in the plot and quests Spartans much more respect cause.
The problem is that stupidly done here - that you can not safely go into any temple or other place, just see - to clear the zone you have to cut in packs of innocent soldiers.

g
ganjin 15.11.20

Augusta_
Augusta_ wrote:
Deimos fights FOR Athens
Deimos fought for Athens?! Why would I be scared because he was against us? He fought for the cult, and the cult ruled both Sparta and Athens, and started a war between them. And Deimos didn't fight against us because we were for Sparta.
Augusta_ wrote:
People who write that they have chosen Athens are surprised. The game doesn't allow you to do that,
I am surprised by people who generally say that they have chosen a side, although the game does not provide such a choice, although the main character, by the way, as well as Deimos, Spartans. We're clearing both sides of the cult.