3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
A
ALEXSSSANDR 25.12.21 08:58 pm

Pirate vs. licensed

piracy or license just in the comments we write for what you and the reason. I am interested in your opinion on the

first topic,

I did n’t just take it for a license because I respect what kind of work I want to be involved in the payback of good games
67 Comments
Sort by:
B
Balda716 25.12.21

Is Jack Sparrow among our pirates for an hour?

A
Analius 25.12.21

I bought cs go and she paid for me with her boxes, watch dogs, gta and a few more)) sold boxes to nerds

I
IAMBOY 25.12.21

Le Gaspilleur
Ahahahah)

t
technopank 25.12.21

Shit games, movies, music, etc. you can pirate although this is also bad because you popularize this shit material.
But masterpiece games, films, music can be bought for a reasonable price. If there is no acceptable price, there is always an analogue, and I'm not talking about piracy.

n
nikita2112 25.12.21

I sometimes read the license agreement and disagree with some points. I click "Disagree" and the game is not installed. And the money has already been paid. You have to download a pirate, there is no such garbage.

I
Igor-Knight 25.12.21

After MK X, I switched to licenses. I got tired of pumping repacks after each release of new DLCs, putting patches for these repacks ... in general, the nervous system could not stand it) in the end, hello Steam and no longer worry. but I agree that you only need to buy a masterpiece. Some games can also be torrented. When the games are online, the preponderance in any case is in the license.
in addition, there are discounts that are good, very good)
For example, Elite Dungerous took almost 50% cheaper)

R
RicoChico 25.12.21

It's more pleasant to play with licenses, with achievements and patches. But at the same time, such a hassle about the installation happens to them.