3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
A
ALEXSSSANDR 25.12.21 08:58 pm

Pirate vs. licensed

piracy or license just in the comments we write for what you and the reason. I am interested in your opinion on the

first topic,

I did n’t just take it for a license because I respect what kind of work I want to be involved in the payback of good games
67 Comments
Sort by:
A
ALEXSSSANDR 25.12.21

The world level of piracy in 2013 was 43%, having increased by 1% in comparison with 2011. But there is good news: the global software piracy market in 2013 amounted to $ 62.7 billion, which is $ 700 million less than in 2011.

A
ALEXSSSANDR 25.12.21

Silencio
interesting work by the way

r
rPeBoJL 25.12.21

piracy or license
guess with three notes

L
Le Gaspilleur 25.12.21

Games, movies, music, software - license only.
Even in stores, when sellers report the current discounts on product groups, I answer: "Who do you take me for? Stop immediately, I like to overpay."
Spoiler

V
Vanya Rygalov 25.12.21

License only. Don't fucking steal. Nuno pay money to developers, hucksters for resale, taxes, fifth or tenth ... I don't know yet where to put pennies in the computer for games. I'm still putting them in a jar. How to make such a computer, shoby mani took, all at once I'll shove everything there. Exactly, exactly ... honestly.

G
GTAman 25.12.21

I am a progressive-minded person of the 21st century and a rogue, so I respect open source, non-commercial art and free file sharing, that's all.

r
rPeBoJL 25.12.21

V-Nine
I'm trudging) you're cooler than chelentano dude)

A
ALEXSSSANDR 25.12.21

guys, let's get serious)

V
Vanya Rygalov 25.12.21

guys, let's get serious)
More serious? Mona. Burn everyone to hell !!! Everyone and everything !!! Shoby only the ball, black from the soot of the cleansing flame, rustled softly, flying through the cosmic dust.
It's mine ... But they just wanted to fence the pirates, but they got carried away a little.

G
GTAman 25.12.21

Grevol
Now you will be told that you are sucking up to the moderator.

r
rPeBoJL 25.12.21

V-Nine
let the servants whisper. troll to death)

n
necelentano 25.12.21

You can throw tomatoes at me, but started buying a license ....... on sales. I buy proven games that I have not played yet, very selectively (there is no way to allocate a lot of time for games).
PS The
poll, by the way, is a little provocative)) At this rate, you can reach philosophical foundations, such as: PC vs console? ))

G
GTAman 25.12.21

Grevol
As soon as you mentioned Celentano, Necelentano came. What is it for?

necelentano
You can throw tomatoes at me, but started buying a license ....... on sales.
Duc to buy a license of norms in general. It's bad to be against free file sharing.

At this pace, you can reach philosophical foundations, such as: PC vs console? ))
And somewhere there must be such a topic. On the Main or something.

M
Mr_Lawrence 25.12.21

I always download games with a single player.

A
Alexey Chichigin 25.12.21

pluses of the license -
download and play.
- updates come automatically
- the number of FPS depends on your hardware, and not a crack, which may well gobble up several frames
cons -the
license is paid-
some dls are not free
-some are developed ofigels (DAYZ, TES online)

conclusion:

But, the cult game ( like GTA or witcher3) you need to buy.

A
Alexey Chichigin 25.12.21

Vanya Rygalov
Interestingly, did you buy a Word with Windows too?

A
ALEXSSSANDR 25.12.21

Alexey Chichigin
Windows are licensed by the majority

and for piracy, new studios quickly go bankrupt. Development costs 100 million. And the profit is zero simply because an unknown company, even if the game is good, cannot go into a plus to release that colossal. And therefore, there are few good games because people with new ideas do not see the point of working at a loss and cannot afford it. Stalker 2 was not released due to piracy.

S
Silencio 25.12.21

stalker 2
grigorovich eto ti was not released because of piracy ?

M
Mr_Lawrence 25.12.21

ALEXSSSANDR
More often than not, these developers have more than enough profit.
Yes, and I was just buying a stalker license, and I think most of them too, these fans are innumerable.

S
SP-minus 25.12.21

The funny thing is that most often pirated software works better