3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
A
ALEXSSSANDR 25.12.21 08:58 pm

Pirate vs. licensed

piracy or license just in the comments we write for what you and the reason. I am interested in your opinion on the

first topic,

I did n’t just take it for a license because I respect what kind of work I want to be involved in the payback of good games
67 Comments
Sort by:
P
PSih2097 25.12.21

From the beginning torrent editing, if the game is worth it - buy.
about the stalker - a game for 10+ PERFORMANCE ON 3-, save only mods. By the way, the GSK did not think of hiring modders or greedy ones so far ...

r
rPeBoJL 25.12.21

PSih2097
dude have you been sitting in the basement since 2007? GSK half-slept a hundred years ago.

modders to work take
it as guest workers put Bentley to collect)

A
ALEXSSSANDR 25.12.21

it took 500 million dollars to develop desenti.

A
A.Soldier of Light 25.12.21

I am against trying to cash in on someone else's work, this is wrong. If you didn’t do it, it’s not for you to sell someone else’s labor.
But not everything is so simple))
Pirates - who are they? Internet piracy. We will assume that this is a group of speculators that make money on someone else's labor. In this case, those people who download from torrent trackers for free are not pirates, but simply share among themselves what they picked up on the street, relatively speaking. And regarding the argument "found someone else's - take it to the owner" - it will not work even past the cash register, since on the Internet the file is copied in two clicks, and the original does not disappear from the author anywhere = there is no fact of theft as such. And an attempt to ascribe copying, adored !, without a demand for theft is the pitiful convulsions of flawed capitalism to penetrate the World Wide Web, where physics is completely different)

Not sharing is a violation of human rights. So far, copyrists are not looking for a compromise, but are lobbying for new laws that act in favor of copyrists and to the detriment of users.
The authors of their expensive projects should take into account the reality of the Internet and its special physics, so to speak, and think about how to adapt to the Internet ... and not adapt the Internet to the realities of the ordinary world (because then users' rights to share are violated).
There is a large topic on the root tracker dedicated to this issue. I wrote a lot, a lot on this topic)

A
Alexey1482 25.12.21

Both the pirate and the license are good. You don't have to pay for the pirate, which is good for those who do not have money or the desire to pay for games. But it does not have online. And the license is good online. Yes, and updates. But it costs money. Conclusion: And the pirate. and the license is equally good.

7Rain7 25.12.21

Vanya Rygalov
Software I have pirated and licensed 50/50 approximately. Igor is also now installed. 2 pirates and 2 licenses.

R
Ripper man 25.12.21

I buy what my soul liked, I don’t buy what I didn’t like. It's simple.

w
warp 37 25.12.21

I use both that and that. I buy games from time to time (sometimes I pirate), music, films and programs - everything is pirated.

B
Balda716 25.12.21

Only pirated, and my conscience does not torment me, because these freaks owe us everything, and the United States also owes Alaska and California.

R
RussianQuaker 25.12.21

>>> modders to work to take
it as guest workers put Bentley to collect)

Che, Nazi, huh? U-ha-ha-ha: D

---

Since fast + unlimited Internet appeared (and even a little earlier, when unlimited was still slow), I have not bought anything at all.

V
Vaipen 25.12.21

How to sell one game several times
1. Issue a deluxe edition with an artbook, and a 15 cm-th figurine of YY. for those who pre-ordered the game.
2. Release the beta game in early access
3. Release the full version of the game with half a year exclusivity for some platform
4. Release the game on other platforms
5. Release the Director of the cut version of the game with a 10-minute piece of gameplay cut out
6. Make a bunch of DLS
7. Release Gold Edishn with all DLS
8. Record multiplayer.
9. Release Platinum edition with seasonpass
10. Make HD remaster version of the game.
11. Make a restart.
This is how hard and difficult the work of developers is. So let's respect him and buy the same game 10 times in a row.

B
Balda716 25.12.21

Here we also need to add hardware manufacturers who are in cahoots with game developers.

r
rPeBoJL 25.12.21

What, Nazi, huh?
I am a nationalist

v
viktorvvv555 25.12.21

I am a pirate-in-law. I take normal games like The Witcher and Gta 5, and download other shit. Reason: I am not obliged to buy everything, but you can buy a decent decent game

L
Le Gaspilleur 25.12.21

viktorvvv555
I am a pirate in law
What article of your law divides games into those that are worth buying and not?

B
Balda716 25.12.21

What, Nazi, huh?
Yes

A
Analius 25.12.21

I am a Pirate and I am talking about it openly !!

B
Balda716 25.12.21

Analius,
why do you have such an impartial nickname, in contrast to the same Phoenix, Mechanics, Khataba ...
Maybe they are a bad pirate

V
Vanya Rygalov 25.12.21

I'm a pirate-in-law ..... I rock other shit.
Flint pumping shit. Heh, heh ...
By the way, why download shit?

h
hardqest 25.12.21

I use pirated content because it's free I said everything