3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
d
dodik123 25.12.21 08:58 pm

drop with HF (Diablo 2)

I had 2 super opposite runs. From the first call, 6 mules dropped a lem from nightmare and hela, from the next 6 mules, 3 hums and a pool fell out. I suggest you share your records and anti-records! Just wondering how you drive wigs in modern conditions 7 norm 7 nm 6 hell?
120 Comments
Sort by:
f
firkax 25.12.21

when I passed the necrom two weeks ago, the rune fell to me with hf; I have
not encountered more with hf lately, and I wish you the same

d
dodik123 25.12.21

firkax
each has its own goals. I'm interested in getting Beast and raising the level to 96-97. I will farm Ber for half a year with regular farming, and I alternate between wigs and farm, it is interesting to play. And also in the prospects of enigma to buy and make a pvpsher. I'm not sure if I can do it without wigs even in 3 years.

3m3m 25.12.21

S 1 parika snimal ohm gul max

d
dodik123 25.12.21

3m3m
with 7 mules 5 ghouls or what?

O
Obsessed 25.12.21

a rune to
firkax fell from me from hf, this rune always goes to the correct owner. ;-)

everyone pursues their own goals
dodik123, but don't be too loaded, he's not "willing" out of malice. ;-)

I'm not sure if I can do it without wigs even in 3 years.
+1.

b
bd_sm [TDPG] 25.12.21

firkax to
me with hph the rune ko fell
. This is a sign.

Threat fact the author from above has outstripped (

O
Obsessed 25.12.21

bd_sm [TDPG], damn it, how does he want to bend everyone who has been dreaming about Infi / Beast for 3 years, stop dragging wigs and be satisfied with the available girdle? :-) or cho, "I am an administrator, and you are not needed"? : D

b
bd_sm [TDPG] 25.12.21

Obsessed
Sometimes it seems that he just likes to bring evil into the world, just like that. Byaka is kinda nicer, he is at least honest.

O
Obsessed 25.12.21

bd_sm [TDPG], some kind of recursion turns out:
I like to bring evil into the world, it's easy to
judge here - the game world with its physics, which has no morality and other conventions,

we bring evil into the world, which is an impassive judge. all the jambs on it. he is not against evil, just as he is not against good. he does not care. and the firk sits on the sidelines, sips sake and cods a new mx under Agatha.

but at the same time, sometimes he stutters about some kind of morality, that the majority of players are inadequate. WHAT? .. indifferent world? : D

Spoiler, in my opinion, this is not "evil", but a desire to tighten the players in d2 for a longer time. And what kind of citizens will they be then, all these Mazilla and Dober? it is necessary, in short, to incite MIZULINA on the firm! ; D

b
bd_sm [TDPG] 25.12.21

Obsessed
Firk, as he himself wrote, perceives the word "inadequate" not as "not appropriate", but in an absolute sense. What is the absolute, one can only guess.

Have pity on your aunt (

e
eraser_ekb 25.12.21

the worst was yesterday ... of 12 mules-um, the best was from a week ago, with 12 LO mules without ist. but you need to understand that from wigs, not only runes are taken ... The same stones, runes ral tal ort, rare rings. all sorts of sockets at larzuk. so when not a single more or less rune falls, I am not very upset ..

O
Obsessed 25.12.21

bd_sm [TDPG], everything is ok, it is consistent. he generally loves that patients can only guess. ;-)
Do you feel sorry for her? : D

b
bd_sm [TDPG] 25.12.21

Obsessed
This is a matter of humanity.

b
bd_sm [TDPG] 25.12.21

By the way, we can assume that the benchmark is one very simple player.

d
dodik123 25.12.21

eraser_ekb
I delete enchantments after resetting things, otherwise I get confused about accounts, etc. for the sake of larzuk I see no reason to leave. I do not remove the last wig in order to throw in the body for PPL. And you do 100 different aks or what?

b
bd_sm [TDPG] 25.12.21

dodik123
Yes, there are many aks. Recently, we collected stones from Eniparik, and other stones fell from them on ~ ber, if sold. Mb then there will be a desire to collect rails and rings.

P
PROBAtw 25.12.21

Wigs are my theme: D
This morning, from 4 akkas to 6 mules, almost Lo without NM fell since I break it into kl.
The most top-end this season 6x6 = 10 guols +
The most low this season 6x6 = 2.05 buzz
When I finish this rune race I will lay out the Excel file with all the drop, for posterity.
Spoiler I understand that few people will be interested in this, but at least I will leave a mark on the history of q2 pg! : D

O
Obsessed 25.12.21

we can assume that the benchmark is one very simple player.
bd_sm [TDPG], yes, this is understandable and without assumptions - the "norms" the player must throw out of his head all the high-runwords and humbly farm mobs - perhaps the Lord will send him grace in the form of a sudden Ohma. but what to do with "non-norms" players? :-) blurt out on IPs through the FSB and drive with a mass lobotomy raid? so in fact many there initially, as after it ..: D

MB then there will be a desire to collect rallies and rings.
it makes me feel sick. ^) I'm "ok" and they won't come to me !! ; D

at least leave a mark on the history of q2 ng! : D
PROBAtw, you seem to have already left .. :-)

d
dodik123 25.12.21

PROBAtw
, by the way, I'm also leading an eksel =)

d
dodik123 25.12.21

bd_sm [TDPG]
and how many wigs for enigma did you have? somewhere 12 7x7?