3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
d
dodik123 25.12.21 08:58 pm

drop with HF (Diablo 2)

I had 2 super opposite runs. From the first call, 6 mules dropped a lem from nightmare and hela, from the next 6 mules, 3 hums and a pool fell out. I suggest you share your records and anti-records! Just wondering how you drive wigs in modern conditions 7 norm 7 nm 6 hell?
120 Comments
Sort by:
C
CorvinOk 25.12.21

Obsessedzatseni quote Strugatsky
a ot Kyda Citatka to? a to 9 Strugatsky 4ital ne Full, da i davno delo bilo: /
To 4to 4ital pomny Norm Poshlo
A shas kak raz dymau 4to bi po4itat '

d
dodik123 25.12.21

firkax
it's not just about enigma here. This is my first charm, I will take into account its disadvantages, the wrong scatter of stats, I will finalize the charms, the stones of norms and it will be better. And you played in WWII to deny the similarity of PvP, or what are your arguments based on?

O
Obsessed 25.12.21

dodik123, on a deep knowledge of human nature. ;WITH

a
annortheone 25.12.21

Messrs. Zoophiles, doctors of Diablovsky sciences, as well as their parents, while you are here shouting about the probabilities of a drop with hf buzz, this will not happen more often.
a noob in an enigma will be called much more names than a noob without an enigma.
Thus, the firm does not collect enigma, so that it is less pissed in pvp. At least he thinks it is.

f
firkax 25.12.21

yes, played

f
firkax 25.12.21

again my fan came running :(

H
Heart carver 25.12.21

It's just that Firk draws runes for himself and wants the same runes to be owned by as few people as possible on pvpshechkas, that's the whole tale

d
dodik123 25.12.21

PROBAtw
I say that the meaning itself is similar, contact people get to the magicians and break their face, use various fortifications, make the enemy make a mistake. Yes, the speed is much higher and a lot of things are different, there are not so many skills that are used, but it is much easier to rebuild with PVP of other games under d2 than not playing anything before.

P
PROBAtw 25.12.21

dodik123
In my opinion, this is very generalized, I led my post to the fact that there are no games with a teleport like in d2, which exactly sets the pace for most pvp, (and other pvp chips)
I'm not talking about such flaws that you will not find in other games, like namelocks (although most of the games are built around this on pvp, highlight the name, and press skills), chainlocks, desink, wsg and other techniques that are not obvious to a beginner.

d
dodik123 25.12.21

firkax
it would be strange if I came half-naked for the first time to pvp and humiliated everyone around. I killed many, but I could not do anything against some. You say that it's nonsense and that a barb can cut a forty without an enigma. Here is your tactic against the magpie, tell me?

Q
QLinkee 25.12.21

>> that there are no games with a teleport as in d2
Well, nothing, if the dream comes true, then there will be no teleport on pg d2.

P
PROBAtw 25.12.21

dodik123
Firk will wear a "billion absorbers".

b
bd_sm [TDPG] 25.12.21

dodik123 His
tactics will be a magpie game. He is one of the few magpie bow players. There is also his friend Urina, aka Necr with a fishing rod, as well as a homosexual transsexual Dukasha.
All as one passivate to bishibosh or hang in the paddock. They have a lot of ambition only against mf charms or noobs from the normal.

f
firkax 25.12.21

dodik123
It would be strange if I came half-naked for the first time to pvp and humiliated everyone around.
if your dream is to "humiliate" someone, then you have nothing to talk about at all

QLinkee PROBatw bd_sm [TDPG]
you write some nonsense in the last three posts

L
LeoHao 25.12.21

and I'm a tomato.

I
Immense 25.12.21

dodik123
Just as interesting as you drive wigs in modern conditions 7 norm 7 nm 6 hell?
7/7/7.

l
lait_one 25.12.21

Immense who like - me 7x8)). looking for a mule just before the quest. ))

b
bd_sm [TDPG] 25.12.21

dodik123
if your dream is precisely to "humiliate" someone, then there is nothing to talk about with you at all
You see, you are on opposite sides of the barricades: D

d
dodik123 25.12.21

bd_sm [TDPG]
forget, we are even from different planets.

d
dodik123 25.12.21

firkax
Yes, I dream of "humiliating everyone." Like a mouse Brain from a cartoon, in dreams to return to Enigma and capture MIRRRRR. And enslave the PG server: DDDD