3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
L
LenaBena 25.12.21 09:14 pm

Death Walkthrough (The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt)

People, give advice. I play the game to death. Herald is more than pumped and therefore there were no problems with the passage. Now I am passing the bald mountain and at the moment where Ciri has to kill the witches I swing 3 in the evening. Lives are not restored, they kill 3 times. Who passes this moment like this?
47 Comments
Sort by:
R
Ryogi Shiki 25.12.21

strange . How did I go - lives were restored,

well, I also could not go through for a long time,
just run away from them and kill them on the 1st, use your super abilities (they are imba in general)

L
LenaBena 25.12.21

Nikotinoz_
Before that I passed on the penultimate level. And taking into account the restoration of lives, she killed them the second time and did not even notice. In the death level, her life is not restored. I use all my abilities, I run away. But considering that they kill you with 3 hits, this is a failure. Either they will hook them with a paw from a distance, or something will fly into the head. I asked my friend (with platinum in blood borne) to go through this moment, he also cannot ...

A
Aenmutus 25.12.21

Why are you so dumb? Which HERALD? How can you not know the name of a Persian while playing hardcore? Ban me, but I'm tired of it already, in every blog.

L
LenaBena 25.12.21

Pulpy
Dude, do not shout, but rather advise on the case. I replaced the autocorrect bodies with a herald. I am aware that Geralt. If only because I not only played games, but also read all the books.

S
Stribogg 25.12.21

Pulpy
Well, do not be angry, people will not bother, he hears and writes)))) Many fans vsezh not like us, but just to play and have gone further in some thread where Metal Gear Solid)))

A
Aenmutus 25.12.21

LenaBena
I also read, that's why it bombs. On business - in battle it may not regenerate. There you can do it without blows, the game was played twice. It is a sin to receive blows with a teleport. You just don't have to rush, you don't play for a while.

L
LenaBena 25.12.21

Pulpy
I kill the fat witch without any problems, but in the process, something flies into my head. Even when I constantly move with a teleport and do not stand still for a second. Do you have ps4?

S
Stribogg 25.12.21

on sabzh, what is the problem, I don’t understand .. You didn’t play any great games of antiquity, like Duke Nakem?)) Damn, accustomed to modern games with their variability, and when you stupidly need to rub the keyboard and smash the mouse to defeat the bosses. .It is impossible to defeat the witches, you can just switch the mode to the previous one before "to death", kill the witches and then turn it on again (just the Wild Hunt allows you to do this, unlike many others)

L
LenaBena 25.12.21

Stribogg
Yes, I just have to platinum from all the prizes only to go to death, so I fuss)

S
Stribogg 25.12.21

LenaBena
some kind of kindergarten))) If someone would give dough for this "platinum"))) And just enjoy the interconnection of the living universe of The Witcher, no?

L
LenaBena 25.12.21

Stribogg
I have a ps4, not a comp. The problem is that you need to kill 3 witches, who also teleport, throw their arms and legs at you, just beat you with pincers. And you die with 3 hits. And each of them at this level must be hit with a sword (power strike) at least 50 times. And while you are swinging the sword, another witch emerges from the bottom and beats you, or something else. In short, I'm not arguing that I'm not a Chinese student, but damn it ...

L
LenaBena 25.12.21

Stribogg
Well, while I went through level 3 out of 4 for the first time, I enjoyed it. But now this is a type of matter of principle) everyone is going crazy in their own way)))

S
Stribogg 25.12.21

LenaBena
As a fighter in real life, it is enough, and as an avid gamer who started from the ancient "Duma", I advise you not to use the words "killed, I am dying")) Or talk about the avatar, or- "minus me"))) Especially since here from a kind of third person it happens))

A
Aips95 25.12.21

For this, there are cheats. It’s stupid to play the whole game with them, but for such moments it’s just right. It's like in ds2 the only boss who didn't kill himself - a hefty rat. It's not even about crustaceans, he was just completely pumped into dexterity, and did not have time to kill the dogs with a small weapon.

S
Stribogg 25.12.21

LenaBena
With such principles it is better to drag into something like a counter))))

L
LenaBena 25.12.21

Stribogg
Fuck))) I hate shooters. Exercise machine for the cerebellum. Therefore, I play the Witcher Wtch. And this moment in the game, just ala cold! See how I am mad))

L
LenaBena 25.12.21

Aips95
And what cheats do you offer for ps4 with a license? ))

A
Aips95 25.12.21

Oh, I always forget about the fact that not everything is on the pc. Hmm. If there was a game for Geralt, I would advise a bug with healing bombs ... Ciri seems to have no tricks. Well, try further, try to play on the stupidity of ai, so that the shells fly into obstacles, etc.

L
LenaBena 25.12.21

Aips95
Yes, and I try ... Sadness is shorter (((but thanks

S
Stribogg 25.12.21

Aips95
Poor console players .. Not a command console, no cheats, no (!!!) MODS .. It's sad)) Here, with each new interesting mod, there is a reason to immediately replay it again)))