3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
L
LenaBena 25.12.21 09:14 pm

Death Walkthrough (The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt)

People, give advice. I play the game to death. Herald is more than pumped and therefore there were no problems with the passage. Now I am passing the bald mountain and at the moment where Ciri has to kill the witches I swing 3 in the evening. Lives are not restored, they kill 3 times. Who passes this moment like this?
47 Comments
Sort by:
L
LenaBena 25.12.21

Stribogg
we have shareplay)))) What are you, on a rainbow unicorn instead of Roach?)

1948865 25.12.21

LenaBena
Health is treated. It's just that the treatment comes after a certain period of time. Hide behind the cauldron - in a few seconds it will begin to replenish. And it is desirable to kill the fat one first, since the rest do not cause significant damage (one-shot will not happen).

1948865 25.12.21

LenaBena
In short, you run around the perimeter of the cave, then 2-3 hits on one of the witches (or a super strike / ult also only in one) .. Health is not enough, they stood behind the cauldron, a little more, repeat everything again. Blunt clicks.

S
Stribogg 25.12.21

LenaBena
No, I don’t suffer from such garbage))) From the graphics I only use beautiful outfits, swords and Geralt made it more of a mutan with glowing eyes)) And, I also removed these stupid feathers on the sleeves from Yen .. And so, there are mods that change lighting dramatically, from this terribly bright to more natural .. Well, there is a lot of things that no longer change the graphics .. For example, you can jump out of the water. you, for example, the Jarl of Fate, and she is nafig, for she has already crafted a witch's sword), well, and much more ..

D
Dimkinpark 25.12.21

LenaBena
You need to bring them down one by one, choose one target and hit it, after 2 hits you need to press the spacebar, since the witch answers, etc.

L
LenaBena 25.12.21

Dimkinpark
I'm on ps4. There is no space))) I am trying to do so, I kill the fat one, while I am fiddling with her fucking life and hello. And so it is 3 pm ...

L
LenaBena 25.12.21

Oh wonderful man, at least one piece of advice on the matter)))) thanks))) I'll try. Although I was already behind the boiler, my life didn’t seem to increase anyway. Maybe it's a glitch for me?

1948865 25.12.21

LenaBena
Probably a glitch ... You can expect everything from this game in terms of technical problems. It's a pity I can’t check it myself, maybe my health isn’t really replenished, because I played for a long time. Perimeter Run with only 1 attack out of 3 try it anyway. The easiest option is to run, then attack with an ult on the fat one, and again run around the perimeter. You cannot do more than 3 hits - all this is strictly scripted - on the 4th hit you get an immediate oncoming lane.

L
LenaBena 25.12.21

Stribogg
I understand) I will definitely buy myself a gaming computer first, and then I will catch the witcher

L
LenaBena 25.12.21

Do you have ps4 by chance? Otherwise I can add it to my friends and share it))

1948865 25.12.21

LenaBena
My new PS4 was destroyed by my own Labrador with a paddle of 35 kg, so we sit at the monitor and absorb the radiation a little bit)

L
LenaBena 25.12.21

Stribogg
I missed the comment don't say killed. I’m a doctor, I don’t care))) and I also started playing with the ancient thought, goldenekz, 2 gta and wulfinstein))) I just don’t bother with slang.

L
LenaBena 25.12.21

Pain

S
Stribogg 25.12.21

LenaBena
This is not about slang)) This is more metaphysics))) As, for example, in the army, some are banished and make their character their own face (in the first and second armies it was so possible) and then their avatar with their face is repeatedly wetted there)) ) A
gaming computer plus a monitor, this is quite an expensive pleasure, not ps 4)))

1948865 25.12.21

LenaBena
Stribogg
The most significant plus of any console is a game in a company, and not a dull network mess on a PC ... (IMHO) But I still prefer a PC - more variability, and the graphics are better anyway.

L
LenaBena 25.12.21

Stribogg
Thanks, cap))))

L
LenaBena 25.12.21

For 100 thousand, the schedule will be better yes))))

A
Alex korn 25.12.21

LenaBena
This is a bug. A friend complained about the same problem - Ciri's health was not recovering. Loading an earlier save helped.

D
Dimkinpark 25.12.21

LenaBena
If health is not replenished, most likely you have caught a bug, so it is better to load the save a little earlier.

L
LenaBena 25.12.21

Alex Korn
Dimkinpark
if my memory serves me right . my ciri health did not recover throughout the entire game before. I have a game plus (if it matters)