3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
L
LenaBena 25.12.21 09:14 pm

Death Walkthrough (The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt)

People, give advice. I play the game to death. Herald is more than pumped and therefore there were no problems with the passage. Now I am passing the bald mountain and at the moment where Ciri has to kill the witches I swing 3 in the evening. Lives are not restored, they kill 3 times. Who passes this moment like this?
47 Comments
Sort by:
X
Xavier_29Th 25.12.21

Ciri's tactics are different, i.e. you need to dodge not when she is attacked, but much more often (hit, hit, dodge, hit, dodge, etc.)

A
Awesome bro 25.12.21

There were no problems with witches at all. Jumped away from them; loaded Ciri's ability. A couple of quick hits on the last target. And repeat the cycle.

L
LenaBena 25.12.21

Alex Korn
Loading an earlier save didn't help. All the same.

E
Eagle387 25.12.21

LenaBena What
does blueborn and the witcher have to do with it? There are different fighting games. and life is being restored there, only slowly. Dodge

E
Eagle387 25.12.21

Stribogg
Here, you probably haven't played. I know that feel bro

N
No more drugs 25.12.21

LenaBena
if my memory serves me right . my ciri health did not recover throughout the entire game before. I have a plus game (if it matters) I
also go to NG + and Ciri's health is definitely recovering. All the same, IMHO, you caught some kind of bug.

L
LenaBena 25.12.21

No more drugs ...
Eagle387
My cirri is not recovering 100% of nihren. Apparently it's a bug. this is my level to death, so it turned out to death ... Awesome che. Can I start the game + again? And not a blue born, but a blood born. And it was just about the fact that Bloodbourne is much more complicated (like a joke haha)