3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
M
Marquess 25.12.21 09:41 pm

People who are not given math skills are idiots?

That people who are not given mathematical ability are idiots. It's right? Like a mathematician - the queen of sciences and all that. What do you think about this?

I, for example, am more powerful in literature and languages. I’m just a friend of a banter that I don’t understand Mathematics. He himself studies in a technical field, where physics and mathematics predominate (I do not remember which faculty)
51 Comments
Sort by:
r
rPeBoJL 25.12.21

those who bother with such nonsense risk falling under this definition

M
Marquess 25.12.21

Balda716

happened by chance. I humbly beg your pardon, sir

Close the topic

B
Balda716 25.12.21

Marquess
It happens that you are wrong for ages: you are a patrician, and a "sir" from hussar times.

n
northern alcoholic 25.12.21

Complete nonsense. Mind is not judged by study.

P
Pirat-AC3 25.12.21

Well, what are the pawns, we can pivasika, eh? but that bada is so uh ...

R
RicoChico 25.12.21

They are given to anyone. The main desire and ability of the teacher to explain.

B
Balda716 25.12.21

Mathematics is the fundamental basis of the exact sciences, and literature is lyrics, muse-Psyche. Mathematical talents are inherent in materialists, and literature is the "diocese" of creative people - dreamers. Well, as Rico Chico said - no one is deprived of talents - it all depends on the teacher and on the desire to develop these talents.

M
MunchkiN 616 25.12.21

Close the topic
topic created on komenty butted

well if you care, think
mathematics is one of the most low-level and abstract sciences. that is, she can describe a lot of different things. whether it is the most ancient science - no. just modern civilization has come to its uniform interpretation of its laws and so forth. those peoples who believed not according to those arithmetic laws that we have long since sunk into the oblivion of undiscovered potential.
wax is still the most elite science that mankind has. The posons finally believe that with the help of an arithmetic textbook we could establish contact with extraterrestrial pozones from space. it's so cool that people even sent a couple there to kochsmos like a message where all sorts of monkey cries of muttering people and space pozones from kochmas like can scroll and listen to this record. so wax the elite meaning of this thing.
in itself, is mathematics the basis of the civilization of pozones and how all sorts of grafon temples were built is a vast topic worthy of a school message, potsyki. it's like the path to the graph of God and the search for the soul in games.

The next part of the question - do mathematical abilities speak about the quality of the brain and the quality of thinking, do people suffer from forms of stupidity once acquired by a video card once every half a year instead of divine soap ones for two thousand ...
this waxing topic is also for composition-reasoning and a small message. I set the direction of thought in my post above.
so far I know not a single animal has been taught to count as a first-grader, but also not a single animal has been taught to speak Russian, here. it turns out that nanopotsan is not so simple and despite the fact that some animals have some kind of self-conscious, inarticulate set of sounds for trawling, for warning about the approach of hungry trolls, about food. all the same, except for a person, there is no one to compare with anyone.
therefore, in order to talk about mental and rational activity and the manifestations and roles of abstract sciences in them, it is necessary to first read a lot of clever books. So I think it will be difficult to deduce any unambiguous result there.

part of question 3. waxing then I think that a normal healthy pitch person. without soap. being very productive at school, capable of multiplying 3-digit numbers without a calculator and having good characteristics for deriving patterns and maintaining statistics and analyzing it, he is quite capable of contiguously and quickly mastering such circles as singing, dancing, painting, music, literature. based on the opposite of talent in which one extracurricular circle - it will be much longer and more difficult in any case.
Yes, and in my personal experience, people had something like this, even if they did not achieve some very high results in these areas, but they could clear up obviously more than their colleagues with differently pumped skills.

7Rain7 25.12.21

Even dofig mathematicians have met the unemployed lately, and those who were generally gouged at school, institute, increasingly I see in much more favorable living conditions. One such mathematician even asked for help in getting settled the other day. In the mornings, I often see him through the camera behind the house, hanging around with a bottle of beer. (Residents have access to cameras around the perimeter of the house).
By the way, he himself was more fond of history, literature, philosophy, law. But again there were also favorite subjects - geometry, taxes. I hated algebra.
By the way, more and more often I notice that it was the people from my circle who were educated as teachers, historians, lawyers and economists who succeeded.

K
Kosh13 25.12.21

Mathematics is a rather massive science with a huge number of sub-sciences, so to speak. Hence the question - at what level to consider a person an idiot? I don't think there are people who don't know mathematics at all. Anyone can add 2 + 2 in their heads. Well, if you can't, then it's definitely an idiot.

G
GTAman 25.12.21

Kosh13
Mathematics is a rather massive science with a huge number of sub-sciences, so to speak.
Spoiler

K
Kosh13 25.12.21

V-Nine
This is what and what?

R
RussianQuaker 25.12.21

I’m just a friend of a banter that I don’t understand Mathematics. He himself studies in the technical field, where physics and mathematics predominate (I do not remember which faculty)

Come on, no matter whoever learns there, they will mostly be cogs in the system and plow for oligarchs for a penny.

J
Just stand 25.12.21

7Rain7 Ooh
. Termekh and sopromat teachers work in driving schools, uneducated inmates who studied to be programmers / economists, unexpectedly, gently get involved in oil and gas.

G
GTAman 25.12.21

Kosh13
This is what and what?
This is about:
Mathematics is a pretty massive science with a huge number of sub-sciences, so to speak.

7Rain7 25.12.21

Just Stand
they minus us))

m
masha 25.12.21

How can you test your mathematical ability?

M
MunchkiN 616 25.12.21

Calculate the length of the track in space for a point on the surface of the earth, provided that the sun is a fixed center of coordinates in a simplified version, let's say this for a year.
good task. mine of school formulas was not enough.

B
Balda716 25.12.21

People who are not given math skills are idiots?

No - these are just such people ...
There are also people who cannot change a burned-out light bulb, or hammer a nail. Such people have "hands" growing out of the wrong place.

R
RussianQuaker 25.12.21

Come on, no matter whoever learns there, they will basically be cogs in the system and plow for oligarchs for a penny.

By the way, I will add: and many of them will feed pop stars and church "workers".