3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
S
Salvador gunzerker 25.12.21 09:48 pm

What character will you start playing for? (Borderlands: The Pre-Sequel)

What character will you start playing and why?
I am for Wilhelm, (although he will turn into a robot as he levels up), whom we saw in Borderlands 2, but he is closest to the male sex of 4 characters.
50 Comments
Sort by:
M
MegaJokeR76 25.12.21

Athena!
Yeah, I was waiting for a meeting with her and I was waiting for her as a non-playable character. And then oops! One of the Seekers! She will be my first heroine anyway!

The rest are no longer impressive:
- Wilhelm: the same soldier, but drones instead of turrets
- Nisha: I don't like the active skill
- but Zhelezyak just got out and his active is horror ...

w
wheelman30 25.12.21

A piece of iron. The most charming hero of the board2

C
CoD PyLuT 25.12.21

and who will be a sniper there? First of all, I will pump a sniper

A
Anton Neklyudov 25.12.21

HoganHog
not when I did not understand how it is possible to play in the border from the start there, then the stock of missions in the DLS is added, it is better to wait for the cplit version and go through)

H
HoganHog 25.12.21

I still started as ... Cowboy Sniper
http://6.firepic.org/6/images/2014-10/14/gxawoy4a9hc4.png
Player name changes in Borderlands The Pre-Sequel Binaries Win32 steam_api ( below) -For pirates naturally!
All settings and saves as in the previous parts ... C: Users PC name Documents My Games Borderlands The Pre-Sequel WillowGame Config ... WillowEngine text editor (basic settings) look for the [SystemSettings] section and change what the imagination will be enough for ..
Of course first of all ..
Motion Blur = False
Bloom = False
FXAA = False
TextureQuality = 20
ViewDistance = 10, etc and so on!
Video in Borderlands The Pre-Sequel WillowGame Movies. Delete whatever is needed (ad)

R
RoyalFlank 25.12.21

I want to look at fagtrap's random skills

A
Axeleratortt 25.12.21

Claptrap.

c
callmegod 25.12.21

For a single player game, who should you choose? In the second part, there was a special forces soldier, but here who replaces him?

S
SergoDGN 25.12.21

callmegod
Wilhelm most likely

M
MrRa 25.12.21

callmegod is
strange, in 2 parts it seems like all alone played and norms

D
DarknessCM 25.12.21

Who remembers the keys where to register?)
I play as a gunfighter, I don’t know why you don’t like the skill, I feel it will be very good as it progresses. impressive. Similar to the skill from "Call of Juarez"

c
callmegod 25.12.21

MrRa
I do not argue. But there was a turret, it both distracted and fought, and when you pump it, it annihilated.
I saw in trailers where the drone was flying, is it a replacement for the turret or not?
UPD: Yes, Wilhelm is a replacement for the special forces. Started for him.

f
ferskoer 25.12.21

I like Niche. Her skill is excellent, entered the scope, took the laser, and let's hit the weak spots. 10+ enemies fall into easy one

v
vftor 25.12.21

I am for Nisha - sniper + firearms + freestyle cowboy + cool skill

[
[FK] Snake 25.12.21

I play Wilhelm. But for the rest of the characters, too, I'll play with pleasure!

m
mad_le_zisell 25.12.21

NOT for a fragtrap. The dumbest character. Only Athena, only hardcore.

T
The dumpling is kind 25.12.21

I started with Zhelezyaka and Nisha.
A piece of iron for 10+ is simple.
Niche is good in battle, but according to the lines, she is still a hysterical maniac.

I
Ichigo_Kun 25.12.21

I am for Athena, Lance Assassin norms from the 1st part, although I do not remember her shield.

F
FaNat1k002 25.12.21

For a piece of iron, he’s the second or I’m the second he: D If I was in the universe of the board, then it’s as if he lived

with a piece of iron ) Niche is cute, the piece of iron has a drive on it: D

C
Cooper_only_me 25.12.21

I play for Athena, I decided to play for her when the Persians were introduced (I also chose Zero for the second board). Her shield is a really useful skill, especially on the full pumping of the left branch. And she leads the story, so the game has a certain logic in the gameplay. I also tried Zhelezyaka, but I no longer liked the gameplay for him, but his conversations with Jack