3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
S
Salvador gunzerker 25.12.21 09:48 pm

What character will you start playing for? (Borderlands: The Pre-Sequel)

What character will you start playing and why?
I am for Wilhelm, (although he will turn into a robot as he levels up), whom we saw in Borderlands 2, but he is closest to the male sex of 4 characters.
50 Comments
Sort by:
A
Alexey Kuznetsov 25.12.21

boabc The
lawyer, this is an analogue of a schizo, and NIRAZU is not a sniper, an
assault rifle and a shotgun, her weapon is a
4-barreled shotgun, it consumes a magazine quickly, after reloading a wild bonus on damage and rate of fire ... which is enough for a reload trail.

I
Ichigo_Kun 25.12.21

I'm wondering where's Athena going with her 2nd Plasma Sword? Shield, I understand that this is her ranged weapon. Quirky (not trivial knives, rockets, etc.), but she is the best of the Scarlet Spear assassins.

e
edlight 25.12.21

Fully upgraded Wilhelm is just a killing machine.
* Prismatic Bulwark shield: absorbs ammo from laser, 27% more laser protection, 28% more laser damage
* 3DD1.E mask: shield +2695, laser damage + 28%
* Celestial Enforser class mod: shield +2888 , weapon damage + 29%, +30 additional skills in the tree.
* Rail Thorny Ol 'Rosie (ice)
* In the tree, the main focus is on increasing damage from laser weapons and increasing health and armor.
In reserve, a slow-firing, but powerful rail and the most powerful pistol you can find. I have a Dastardly Maggie - 1491x6
With this layout, even on the overlord, it's not a game - it's a song. Rarely where do you stay for a long time. But this Persian is just a machine. For the soul - Niche (Legal). She has
* Celestial Lawbringer class (+30 skills in the tree)
* Snipe Skookum Skullmasher 2755x6
* Shotgun Well Kept Striker 1622x7
* Pistol Dastardly Maggie 1491x6
All Jakobs, all without special effects. I change masks depending on the situation, there is an increase in damage and rate of fire for all types of weapons by 25-30% + there is a class for increasing the damage of Jakobs weapons by 30%.
In the tree, the main focus is on reducing ability cooldown, increasing duration, increasing damage and accuracy when firing from the hip and 2 pistols. It's a pleasure to play.

But Gladiators didn’t like it ...

P
Paul Atreides 25.12.21

I play by tradition (since I played the previous ones only with soldiers - Roland and Exton) Wilhelm. Of course, the turret is not enough, but the Wolf as a replacement is not bad, the Svyatosh normally heals (oh, how these drones infuriated in the 2nd part!)
Question - has anyone tried to play Jack?

n
nestrbob 25.12.21

Paul Atreides
I completed all levels as a doppelganger. The main skill is very cool - 2 Jack's holograms appear and start throwing something similar to fireballs, with good pumping the help is quite weighty. What I like to play with different GGs is that the dialogues with many characters change.

P
Paul Atreides 25.12.21

Thanks for the answer. I'll have to try.

K
KiIdren 25.12.21

Paul Atreides
Actually, the ideological successor of the Roland-Exton soldier line is Athena, Wilhelm is here on another line of Berserker-Gunserker-Thug. There is also Krieg, almost a copy of Brick, but it does not go by default.

R
Rouwer 25.12.21

I liked Athena the most.
The shield is a very useful thing. In a difficult situation, you become invulnerable, you restore HP, and then you throw it and you can remove several suckers with a ricochet so that they don't get in the way under your feet.
+ The face is cool. Although by the end I realized that her character was bad. It became sad after that.

M
MetalHeretikus 25.12.21

Good day to all. I read what they write about the Persians. I agree with some, some have caused bewilderment (they do not notice the obvious advantages). I was interested in this: someone (sorry, too lazy to look for who exactly) asked which Persian is best suited for the role of a sniper. Nish was advised. Undoubtedly, Nisha is an excellent Persian, but there is also ... Baroness. Immediately imprisoned for ranged combat + freezes. I will not go into details, but it is easy for her at the beginning, creepy in the middle and fun closer to the end of the main mission. True, with curved handles without a cooperative, some missions are almost impossible to pass: it is not always possible to fight off in confined spaces. But if you cooperate with Wilhelm ... Try it. Together they can drive enemies as a team of four)

l
lordofwater 25.12.21

I agree with the previous one. The Baroness is tailored specifically for a sniper rifle. Her left branch is just under her. The skill "Shooting without a miss", which gives + 3.5% to critical damage and accumulates with each hit, is very pleasing. With a damage of 180, crits under 4500 fly out and it only scored up to 100. And the maximum bonus is 999. But this requires straight hands because the game does not always count hits. For example, it does not count for barrels, and for a block of frozen enemy too.
But all the same, the character himself is imprisoned for a team game, because when opponents run forward in a jump and with a "slam" the baroness has a hard time, however, like any sniper. This is especially true on the second playthrough. And by the way, she has the entire right branch for a team, so above level 50 without a team is bad.