3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
S
Salvador gunzerker 25.12.21 09:48 pm

What character will you start playing for? (Borderlands: The Pre-Sequel)

What character will you start playing and why?
I am for Wilhelm, (although he will turn into a robot as he levels up), whom we saw in Borderlands 2, but he is closest to the male sex of 4 characters.
50 Comments
Sort by:
M
MrRa 25.12.21

I play as a Niche in the branch Woman with a gun .... Unforgiven is a super passive on bosses ... you activate the ability to shoot and at the end of the action the mobs nearby just die, restoring your health if you pumped Genuine Fortitude

C
Cooper_only_me 25.12.21

Tried Wilhelm today. Something did not notice the benefits of his active skill. Drones fly back and forth, but there is no benefit. The saint does not heal, and the second practically does not deal damage

C
CoD PyLuT 25.12.21

started for a cowgirl, she has a cool skill, like in the cal of juarez in the cartel)

G
Gwynz 25.12.21

I played for Athena, downloaded the aspis by the end of the game and became invulnerable ......... bug ????? who played ???? (SHIELD RESTORED INSTANTLY ......)

o
osdf 25.12.21

Recommend for Terminator! better than the third ....... It has a lot of features! :)

g
greywizard 25.12.21

osdf
T 800 has always been the coolest new product !!! 11! 111!

k
kangil46591777 25.12.21

Almost the entire game played for Athena with the left branch (pumping aspis). When I got bored, I dropped by pumping the average (close combat) - it became much more fun! You no longer need to sit around waiting for a cooldown - you yourself run to the enemy. More cut - more health regen + huge melee damage.

S
S_asha 25.12.21

here honestly xs than can hand-to-hand deliver in the board, I think they will generally need to make edged weapons in the next parts just like the grandfather of Island then would try to pump melee or edged weapons.

K
Keyner 25.12.21

I'll start with Gladiator.

V
VIK25 25.12.21

Well, as a female representative, of course, I always choose women - heroines, although I still play the first part (oh, how ashamed)

S
S_asha 25.12.21

VIK25 why are you
ashamed of that gorgeous game)

V
VIK25 25.12.21

S_asha
It's a shame that even half has not passed yet. I can’t master level 17, and in general, how many are there?

_
_DooM_ 25.12.21

VIK25
you're just a noob.

i
igorilla_07 25.12.21

vftor
I'm for Nisha - sniper + firearms + freestyle cowboy + cool skill9
also for her. strafe and shooting and skill fun

b
boabc 25.12.21

Do not play as a lawyer, this is such a place, the developers are crooked subhumans, they could not make a full-fledged AIM Bot skill! Let me explain that the lawyer's skill is Aim Bot for 10 seconds, shooting in the head, but the developers are so crooked that this Aim is trying to shoot at the heads of enemies that are outside the walls, it does not have any principle of choosing a target, for example, you are standing in front of you people are scorching at you with a shotgun, and AIM will aim at a bot that is located on the other end of the map and cannot hit you at all, so because of this you get into the soup at close range, while the stupid AIM is shooting at a beautiful distance ...

I don’t understand what kind of talentless programmers you have to be, so that in 2014 you don’t want to write a full-fledged AIM, for the game the code that is available to them, I xs maybe they have a stupid map editor in which they figure everything out, and they don’t put the work of the engine itself at all.

M
MrRa 25.12.21

normal aim, you just need to be able to use it and it works a little differently, if you want a target in priority, aim at it

S
S_asha 25.12.21

excellent aim is not very cheating, but it's just perfect if you get the hang of it, you can kill bosses in 5-6 seconds

b
boabc 25.12.21

I can't call the talent normal, when it hits the wall, when there are enemies in sight, and you can't choose a fig, you aim AIM at the boss, press the right button and it starts to switch to all enemies, without any logic, without finishing off anyone ...
In general, even without taking into account the curvature of the talent, it spoils the game, since during its action the rate of fire increases and no matter how well you shoot, you will not be able to inflict the same damage as from the talent, because in 20-30 seconds of its recovery it is not realistic to put 50- 100 Headshots, so if the lawyer is a sniper, then as a game class she is completely killed, she can only like the downed casuals.

S
S_asha 25.12.21

boabc
just the same she is not a sniper, she is just about aimless shooting and shooting in Makidon, if you pump correctly, then you don't need to aim at the right button at all)

M
MrRa 25.12.21

boabc
ran it with a sniper, everything is very simple, I used the right button when very fat mobs, Skill-RMB and aim at the head, all shots with an increased speed critique ((and if the first shot is pumped ...), if someone accidentally hit it the trouble, because for a killed enemy, the duration of the skill increases,
but in general for this skill it is better to have something rapid-fire, then there’s more sense ... you can shoot from afar with a sniper, and when you are in a crowd, I don’t see the point in a snipe unless it’s yours quote at the end of the sentence)
especially since the sniper and RPG do not have increased damage in this skill, like other weapons