3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
T
Tom [Cat] 25.12.21 09:48 pm

Ending [careful spoilers] (Cradle)

And she's not there! [evil laughter]
The whole game is just delirium of a drug addict, some incredible trash! The whole game consisted only of cubes! Everything else is just to tie them somehow.

The ending just killed me! "I'll explain everything to you" and then there are credits, dull music and some people are coming.

The plot is something like this, gg and the falcon / eagle (I don't understand) is one whole, both have a hole in their chest, gg doesn't eat anything, only a bird eats, both were born during an explosion in the park. How and why is not reported. I just don't see the point, I have a wild fart burning.
41 Comments
Sort by:
F
FixControl 25.12.21

I also heard such a version that Enebish is the real body of a boy, whose m-body exploded in the Gerber garden. During the transfer, a failure occurred and the boy managed to communicate with his copy (or the original, here from which side to look). This caused him an emotional breakdown and he "bombed". But his real body somehow survived. The version has many inconsistencies, but it perfectly explains why the hero cannot measure himself with a genomer - he simply does not have DNA, since it was transferred to the m-body during the transfer. GG also has a hole in his belly (like an eagle, which is hinted at by his T-shirt on the dryer), apparently because during the second transfer (already in adulthood) his m-body did not need a synchronizer.