3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
[
[atp] 25.12.21 09:48 pm

I dreamed that you had a RESET here !!! (Diablo 2)

91 Comments
Sort by:
O
Obsessed 25.12.21

locomotive is a dubious occupation in itself
WinterSadness, yes! ..

Z
ZRDn 25.12.21

Z
ZRDn 25.12.21

WinterSadness
Although locomotive is a dubious occupation in itself
Exactly the same as any method of extracting runes on the city ...)
For example, running at someone mob for 1k + per day is also no less dubious occupation)

R
R2 Saigakov 25.12.21

Obsessed,
I wanted to say what I said, but I can add, offhand, about 5 other groups of people playing d2, many are not up to reset, there are those who will not notice it, but there are those who do not know about it. So what? What does the admin have to do with it?
WinterSadness
and who exactly "works" on the button and what is he up to?)

O
Obsessed 25.12.21

R2 Saigakov, well, you are beautiful, without a b0zar. :-) I personally do not insist on a reset - for me this is the case, even if the server is down at all. but: a) people, LIKE, yearn for a reset, b) the administrator is directly connected with the reset.

what is he up to?)
ask. however, with the same success, you can ask at the doorknob.

R
R2 Saigakov 25.12.21

I asked WHO, and WHAT is the second question))

c
codw 25.12.21

nevertheless, there is more chance of waiting for an answer from the doorknob :)

R
R2 Saigakov 25.12.21

I am ready to become an administrator for that moment as I press the red button with my finger and exhale, that's it! I'm not an admin!

Z
ZakarumFoot 25.12.21

Obsessed
Nope. I didn't get it either.

O
Obsessed 25.12.21

R2 Saigakov, well, I gave a link to WHO. :-) See, the word "ask" is blue? ;-)

ZakarumFoot, well, it turns out, "naked" is when you, for example, are in the TR set. but (!) this set, nevertheless, comes with big problems. such is Saigakov's paradox. =)

T
Torum. 25.12.21

Obsessed
For the right guys. And on pigs like a chicken - do not care.

T
T-fox 25.12.21

drives 2-3 months they will rip on the mefa and buy low sticks ... but in 2-3 months the annihomassons will count their jahs, even potsanchiki will no longer fly magpies, and you continue to fall from the mef and believe that something is reset will change for you.
zs I want a reset, it just amuses me that those who did not collect their first eni, who have not seen the infics, who still pick up shaki and low wipers, also want it. Posony, why do you need a reset when you still have room to grow?

S
Sweety_Mustard 25.12.21

T-Fox
Wow, you just exactly the same as the current xc described)

W
WinterSadness 25.12.21

Until I find a rar drin for a lvl 9 jabber with blood pressure and self-repair, there will be no reset.

m
midtone 25.12.21

who else has not seen the infika, who still picks up shaki and low wipers
For a lively hit, sabaka = '(

A
Archon guard 25.12.21

There will be no reset, there will be just 1 more elephant, put more windows, faster))

O
Obsessed 25.12.21

midtone,; DDD

R
R2 Saigakov 25.12.21

T-Fox
What is your dream about hts? I want to buy anikh from your dream! Are you flying there again? Do you have any?

T
Torum. 25.12.21

midtone
((9 ((9

13thChikotilo 25.12.21

I had the same dream today))