3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
s
senkabh 25.12.21 10:24 pm

New season, new rules. (Diablo 2)

Hello.
I want to touch on such a topic as changing the rules of fair pvp. Specifically about the Amazons.
It seems to me that for a long time no one perceives the Amazons as a serious opponent in pvp (well, maybe the eski are afraid of the combo poizon amok, and even then, not all, but those who do not have 95 eu and do not have idr and shapeshift druids, because they Similar in their style to games with an Amazon (no teleport, you have to rely on your feet))
They need to be buffed a little, namely, allow knockback from gloves with any type of weapon (bow or spear).
I do not consider knockback to be unlocked imboy, all the disadvantages of the Amazon will not go anywhere (dodge lock, inability to attack normally while she is being attacked). But the Amazon will be able to kill much more often than other characters.

SpoilerIf the topic does not die out, does not go into self-knowledge, then you can discuss other points, for example, allow all paladins to use copper, if prayer does not give healing above 25 hp / 2sec, review the character resists (if anyone has any suggestions) , develop a clause on "subjective liability" (a very sensitive topic) and punishment for it (assessment of the game of pvp characters, based on their classes, for example, a non-attacking 95 eu sor, playing against bon nekra)
54 Comments
Sort by:
b
bd_sm [TDPG] 25.12.21

You can not solve using poison
is not the X's is not, of course
voltage only Hammer against it can not resolve, although xc Hammer difference will not see it in a different way plays
plays

s
senkabh 25.12.21

bd_sm [TDPG]
Yes, you can just foresee a point about poison, a poizon amka can use a knockback, but you can not use your own skills, like eni + vm, you can wear it, but you can use it or GA or the like.

d
dodik123 25.12.21

bd_sm [TDPG]
Where can a beginner pvpsher read the rules? Is it possible for a barba to kill a hamer and a straight-handed magpie without enigma?

b
bd_sm [TDPG] 25.12.21

dodik123
You can get acquainted in the
Hamer server section for real, forty is problematic

s
senkabh 25.12.21

dodik123 A
straight- handed sorka will simply not be substituted under the blows of axes, the only hope will be on OV from a bow and on a successful stroke on a gaping body. Against the norms of a hamer, there will simply be a lack of mobility, and if you take fair pvp, then without a bo, a hummer for such a tenacious one, and a barbarian without enigma does more damage if there are two axes + forti.

T
T-fox 25.12.21

asdinh0
On the topic I will say that for kb.

Regarding the hummer and the barb, I will say that it is more difficult for a hummer to kill such a barb than a hummer barb.

a
annortheone 25.12.21

asdinh0
The author, you, apparently, did not quite understand why the rules are exactly the same, and why everything should be so. Let's then suggest that paladins allow resists over 90 to kill forty more often. Not well, what? If you want to write off your lowskill on the Amazons in this way for the lack of knockback from the javelins, then I have bad news for you. And about the "subjective passive" this is complete nonsense, because the opponent can passive to arreat and you can’t do anything about it.

O
Obsessed 25.12.21

Well, finally, the shit started. I thought I would never wait. ;-)

b
bd_sm [TDPG] 25.12.21

The BG gave us the kind of rules, and we are obliged to not change them. By the way, they were not always like this)

P
Patsa Vatsa 25.12.21

BG carved fair rules on the tables with the hands of the pvp atz.

s
senkabh 25.12.21

greenstyle
Yes, I do not understand why the rules are exactly the same, but I understand why paladins have 90 max res, and not 85, as it should be. Why did you find the passive clause nonsense? Do you support pvp in the style of "I'm anti-char, but I won't attack, let's wait for arreat"?
By the way, your post can be paraphrased in the other direction, that you are such a low-skill and you cannot kill an amu with a knockback))
Why write about my low-skill?

s
senkabh 25.12.21

greenstyle
Not surprised by your answer :-)
Torum.
To introduce a little novelty, to expand the capabilities of specific characters, to complicate the game for some other characters, you will not deny that amka by fair is the fodder for most enchantments (in most cases).

d
dodik123 25.12.21

T-Fox,
maybe I'm doing something wrong, but I go down with 3 hammers, and it's hard to hit a standing stick. True, while I play without a bow. How much hp should beaver norms have about 5k with BP?

s
senkabh 25.12.21

dodik123
A budgetary bwa with 30+ HP probably in the region of 5 thousand. will, although I'm not sure, almost never played for the barbs.

d
dodik123 25.12.21

asdinh0
I'm running around in PvM gear, playing around with 3k, I got very upset when I got forty lvl 70 from a bow =) why Widomaker by the way?

T
T-fox 25.12.21

dodik123
takaya sorka i xorowo odetogo varvara rasstrelyaet. Xorowo 4to po fair oni zapreweni.

b
bd_sm [TDPG] 25.12.21

A well-dressed barbarian cuts the damage of such a magpie to zero with one superheal can. It's good that they are banned by fair.

b
bd_sm [TDPG] 25.12.21

Playing for such a forty against other players is by no means a fight.

3m3m 25.12.21

dodik123
mownii bva imeet okolo 6k hp s bo, bvc - 8k +

A
Archon guard 25.12.21

bd_sm [TDPG]
against such magpies, beavers may well act by their own method - amul with tp, or yeni, vm, pd tar and the shirt is slowly poisoned, or not very slowly, depending on which tar with pd