3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
l
leonikusrus 03.01.22 11:05 pm

Impressions of the full version of the game (Command Conquer 4: Tiberian Twilight)

So the people of the game are already on torrents, so we share with each other what the game you liked or what upset you in it.
202 Comments
Sort by:
d
dantt3 03.01.22

Off-topic. What do the numbers near nickname mean

E
Extermination 03.01.22

expert level

J
Jonyeo 03.01.22

Damn, such a cool series was ..... I remember in the first part on the PS1 I was playing, it was impossible to come off, and this is .....
My rating:
3-gameplay
5-graphics
7-music
8-control
Total: 4
Failure of the year definitely

d
dantt3 03.01.22

In general, the arithmetic mean of 3,5,7,8 is 5.75)

J
Jonyeo 03.01.22

I didn’t count from the arephmetic mean. I rate how I liked the game.

d
dantt3 03.01.22

It's clear)

N
No More Sitting With This 03.01.22

I didn’t want to write my impressions, but I couldn’t stand it. I was delighted with the third part. About the fourth:
Gameplay - what the hell is the promised tactic? Rivet ugly tanks / aircraft / infantry without stopping and send them into battle stupidly? And what about crawlers that continually revive? It's just stupidity.
The plot - is it really there at all in this game? Well, it doesn't look like an epic ending.
Graphics - looks good for the early 2000s.
Conclusion: the game is complete dregs. Very disappointed. EA just cut the dough on the fans

d
deformator666 03.01.22

Silent Shadow
dude those respect game bullshit complete SNS 3 RULES))))))))))))

N
No time for hero 03.01.22

Advantages:
+ Beautiful graphics
+ Rollers
+ Plot

Disadvantages:
- Command points instead of Tiberium
- Poor quality videos
- Crawlers spoil the strategy

In my opinion, the idea of ​​crawlers and command points spoiled the whole idea of ​​Command & Conquer. Real-time strategy is when you build a base (one or more) and create a huge army of weak units or several powerful ones (Mammoth). And you combine the types of troops. It is problematic to combine them here, especially in a campaign. The ability to change the type of troops 4 times is ridiculous. Especially with a limit of 50 points, only 8 weak tanks can be built on them.

Conclusion: I could only play by turning on ArtMoney. You can also go through the campaign at the corporate party (CO-OP)

v
vano1243 03.01.22

deformator666
appeared not shot!

v
vano1243 03.01.22

people do not know where to write. how to increase 2500 points, let's say by 15000, and then I don't have time to help everyone and I cut everything off!

9IkOFF 03.01.22

yy) downloaded the game from the torrent yesterday) today I decided to look at what they write about it)) As a result, I decided to come home and uninstall it without even installing it))

M
Midfield 03.01.22

In general, if you take TT as a simple RTS, then 7.5-8.0 is quite enough. Especially with multiplayer. But here's how the final part of C&C is at best 6. You can't change everything in the last part, literally knocking the ground out from under your feet.

O
Oleg Orlov 03.01.22

The correct name for this game is Command & Conquer 4: Obituary. Someone complains about the short duration of the game and the blunt ending? Everything seems to be logical. Kane, being shocked by the shit in which he was shoved, dumped quickly into the teleport, with the words "Yes, so that I, once again, with" EA "got in touch?

Personal impressions: Launched the game. And this granny is a colonel? The brain is frozen. I rebooted my brain, and the screen is kind of creepy. What is she saying there? She's my wife!?! God!!! For what??? I will soon become gray-haired with such jokes! Rebooted the brain one more time. Oh, actually, the game has already begun. Stop, why are controls taking up half of the screen? And the scale of the map is somehow strange ... How does it not change? And how to play? Okay, where is my MCV? It's time to build a base. How is it impossible? Do you need to build units? No question, riveted conductive. What is the other limit ??? Did they give me the wrong game? That? Uh, don't you understand? WHO C_3.14_ZDIL "TIBERIUM WARS" AND WHAT IS THIS ???

Z
ZHEKA-777 03.01.22

THE GAME SERIES WELL JUST SPECIFICALLY WASTE ...

s
sNICKers85 03.01.22

1. the videos do not reveal the plot, they are poorly made (boring), the wife of GG enrages (why are these lyrics at all
) 2.the graphics are at the C & C3 level (this is after 3 years), the design of the models is terrible (the crawlers at GDI are stupidly parallelepipeds on legs / tracks),
and in general all the units are some kind of toy.
3. gameplay - vosche PPC. unpacked the parallelepiped, riveted (without any resources) even more complex in geometry, but the same not interesting military, went to look for the enemy parallelepiped. pro .. l troops - riveted new ones. and so it will not work out yet.
4. the game is called Tiberian Twilight, WHERE IS TIBERIUS ?!

passed the campaign for GDI (localizers need to cut off their hands for "GDI"), there is no longer any desire to play for the brotherhood.
GAME - Epic UG

s
susl95 03.01.22

I am not a fan of the C&C series, but I played all 3 parts and was satisfied.
As for the 4th part, the game is still not bad, but noticeably sags against the background of the previous ones. The gameplay with pumping is not bad in itself, but they did not need to spoil the 15-year-old classic, especially the conclusion of the saga. The plot is also at the proper level, but does not reveal some of the questions that tormented the players during all this time. At the end, that live video with a normal camera. The graphics are not bad, they squeezed all the juices out of the old engine.
To conclude a great game, the developers needed to work harder.
My rating is 7.5

d
dante3333 03.01.22

CnC4 Shit CnC3 and Generals Steer

A
Askalante 03.01.22

Nightmare and horror, I'm not a fan of the series, but I enjoyed playing previous games in the series and did not expect this from the developers.
1. Cinematic videos with live actors, this is what the C&C series has always been famous for ... it would be better if they were not here, of all the local amateur actors, only Joe Kukan, as always, is on top, the rest would like to be banned from playing forever, even in extras.
2.Gameplay, where the construction of the base, the planning of the defense, the establishment of security, all this was thrown out (and why the fans don't like the game for it), instead they were stuck with some kind of mobile base of 3 different types and construction points, which are like a saddle on a cow, you can go, only ashamed and unpleasant.
3.Graphics, at the level of 2 years ago, and even the design of the units is poor, where the power and aggression of the GDI machines, the predatory contours of the NOD equipment, the units look like they got here by mistake from the children's sandbox.
4. Where is Tiberium, where is the cornerstone of the series, what is this Tiberian Twilight without Tiberium? !!!
In general, 3 10, for this you need to chop off your hands, no less.

S
SvatSvatovih RUS 03.01.22

The game was killed by the pursuit of a new genre of strategies like Tom Clancy's EndWar
where there are almost no pecking buildings there are "so-called communication towers" that really need to be captured and held to improve at least half until one of the sides has most of these towers and the losing side gets access to the super weapons of the game, there was no main unit, the imp which cannot be defeated and which cannot be lost.
all units were divided into 4 detachments and after the loss of half of the groups they lost their military potential.
and the team headquarters played the role of no more than a radar, but it was easy to get by without one, moreover,
in any mission. After each mission, we get resources and improve the equipment and repaint
(the color of uniforms and equipment) And finally, the most important thing is that the units spawned from helicopters that flew over the map.

Command & Conquer 4: Epilogue of Tiberian Twilight yes yes it was called so on one site.

From the first minutes of the game, it is clear that the game was made in a hurry. I saw 2-3 units that looked normal, the rest of the squalor looked more like the fantasy of a three-year-old child!
What I mean is that the sketches of many units Takushi not bad but their embodiment in the game awful example
vozmom unit wishing to be black http://cnc.onlinewelten.com/uploads/gallery/19/pic-4229.jpg
it directly from iskiza and make the size of a normal tank to see the details and for balance, if
there is armor, reduce the damage done and increase the quality of the unit, for example, with improvements like in the last
games of the series.
but there are absurdities, for example, the defender of the nodes,
some kind of straight Japanese walking robots , like transformers, vopsche why add such a ridiculous unit to the game of the Avatar is enough for me. http://media.moddb.com/cache/images/groups/1/2/1895/thumb_620x2000/NodAvatarConcept.jpg

Interesting fact:
During missions, the waving actors on the combat control scheme
perform even without decorations.
What is annoying: how can a small crawler fit so much military equipment or at least infantry.

Let's compare "Command & Conquer 4: Tiberian Twilight" with "Tom Clancy's EndWar"
1) also communication towers (as they are called "nodes skt", it is impossible to improve the towers).
2) also O.K. (Command Points)
3) after the mission we also get (only experience points) only the transition to a new level of which 20 pieces
4) the spawn also takes time (only the spawn at the crawler and if the crawler is lost there are 4 more and eats from the ground " parachuted by a capsule ")
5) there are also super weapons (like Command & Conquer, super weapons are in the construction queue, but access to the construction of a defensive crawler will open after level 20)

Conclusion: !!! THE GAME WAS RELEASED RAW AND UNFINISHED !!!