3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
l
leonikusrus 03.01.22 11:05 pm

Impressions of the full version of the game (Command Conquer 4: Tiberian Twilight)

So the people of the game are already on torrents, so we share with each other what the game you liked or what upset you in it.
202 Comments
Sort by:
W
Warbossik 03.01.22

A COMPLETELY DIFFERENT GAME in the sense of not the plot, not the story and not these fucking actors and not even Tiberium, but GAMEPLAY! Most likely you just do not understand what's what.
I personally SHIT the plot from a high tower, if you don't pay attention to it, then the game is just super!
ZY Skip vidaks and play battles and network cards

G
Groxik97 03.01.22

Muad'Dib totally agree! And in general, I am for all those who did not like the game! SNC 3 was much better!

M
Muad'Dib 03.01.22

A COMPLETELY DIFFERENT GAME in the sense of not the plot, not the story and not these fucking actors and not even Tiberium, but GAMEPLAY! Most likely you just do not understand what's what.
I personally SHIT the plot from a high tower, if you don't pay attention to it, then the game is just super!
It would be a different game if it wasn't called C&C.

N
Ne6me6sis6 03.01.22

Ne6me6sis6
03/30/10 12:13 PM Yes, the game is cool and the plot is awesome !!! But why the heck was to spoil her to introduce the know-hao CRAWLERS !!! These crawlers ruined Lola's toy !!! I myself went through 3 missions and I'm thinking of throwing. It is necessary to download the sahranka and watch the videos, and then boldly delete it! Damn so waited and not what sense! : ((could not at least introduce money that could rivet a normal army !!: (((

N
Ne6me6sis6 03.01.22

Developer and fashion designer at Soap !!!!

D
Dgosser 03.01.22

Iluhan
Pro PA3 IMHO!
I really liked the game, the graphics are kanesh for children from 3 to 5, but you can score it!
I meant that in PA3, there were many very good innovations, the outdated collection of resources was removed, and I thought that the next stage would be just mine buildings, without harvesters at all. Unit special skills became a serious point of strategy, a good balance was made, tank rushes of course remained possible, but it became easier to repulse them, they removed the universal technique that could kill anything, and in any quantity (a hint of the mammoth GDI in SNS3) ...
The water battles were a great idea and I personally liked a lot about them. And the superweapon was beautiful, quite effective and new, the vacuum bomb of the Soviets looked cool and was very original!
And what do we see in SNC4? resources are disabled - it killed the strategy completely, from now on it is pure tactics.
Imbalance of units - a mastodon cannot trample an underdeveloped machine gunner on the floor of the screen, while the jeep of nodes manages to overwhelm ORKU in a few volleys of FRAGMENTS! That they smoked when they did that balance.
Throughout the game, having gone through both campaigns, I have never used the special. skills, they are absolutely useless.
They removed superweapons from the game. In principle, it is, but you can just use them to see the effect, because it is unrealistic to catch the enemy units always running around the map with a nuclear bomb, like a crawler, while its maximum damage with a direct hit is 50%, which does not justify hemorrhage at all ... Moreover, for almost a century of tiberium wars, no one was able to come up with something more interesting than an ion cannon and a nuclear bomb.
Okay, the GDI is an ion weapon, effective in terms of history, and is inscribed in the plot. But the brotherhood, really using tiberium so actively, it was impossible to make a superweapon based on it?
I am silent about water, 70% of the planet covered with water is closed for some reason.

E
Extermination 03.01.22

removed a universal technique capable of killing anything, and in any number (a hint of a mammoth GDI in SNS3)
do you want to say that in SNS3 the mammoth is unkillable? - boy, before you say that, you would first watch a dozen replays with professionals ...

E
Extermination 03.01.22

although you can watch my replays - I'm not a noob there either

D
Dgosser 03.01.22

Damn, I thought to change this phrase))
I'm not saying that they are not killed, just capable of delivering powerful blows both on the ground and in the air, coping relatively well with infantry, heavy enough to withstand the fire of defensive structures, the mammoth turned out to be too versatile ...
In RA3, the emphasis was shifted to the interaction of different types of troops, and this is correct for me.
I am sure there are dozens of options to fend off mammoth lovers like me)) not to mention the fact that when playing even with an average player, I would not have time to live up to him))
Iluhan, I have read your comments repeatedly in the branches about SnC3, in unilaterally, we can say familiar)))
I would love to watch your replays.

E
Extermination 03.01.22

just capable of delivering powerful blows both on the ground and in the air, coping relatively well with the infantry
and all this can easily be countered, it is worth burning - and in general I do not let anyone build a large number of mammoths. So I do not advise you to judge by incredible things.
unilaterally, we can say familiar)))
in any case, I don’t know you. I
’m sure there are dozens of options to fight off such mammoth lovers as I am a
regular unit, and what is it about it ...
I would love to watch your replays.
give me a normal hosting, and I'll fill it in - it weighs 3 meters

D
Dgosser 03.01.22

I take my words about the mammoth back Convinced!
I judge by the company, but the discussion is going on as a whole, so litter.

W
Warbossik 03.01.22

why are you nitpicking about the name?
I can call the ship "Butterboard" - but I won't eat it!
IMHO unlike some ...

A
A1waysOnTime 03.01.22

Small Offtopic.
Set. Completed training. Deleted.
Firstly. This is not an RTS, this is a RTT or a wargame as they say. And this game has no competitors, for one simple reason no one has done this yet) And this is more a minus rather than a plus.
Back in 1998, something appeared that laid the foundations of modern RTS, I'm talking about StarCraft and this truly Epic (in terms of gameplay, and I won't even consider this Games, after all, GAME, i.e.) after 2 years a worthy competitor appeared - alternative to Tiberium San. And these two games were truly worthy of each other. Then there were such masterpieces as WarCraft 3 and DownOfWar, but that's another story ...
And now 2010. I sincerely hoped for the revival of the two Best "Fast" Strategies that only complement each other, but it turned out that EA decided to simply drop out of the fight by creating a completely original but unfortunately one-time product that will be forgotten six months later when the 2nd Old Man is released (beta version which I am truly enjoying now).
Conclusion: EA managers are idiots. Blizzard Live Forever)

P.S. I forgot to mention the Great Dune 2, which I think the veterans of RTS will gladly play after 10 minutes of playing This Novelty (in all respects).

D
Dgosser 03.01.22

A1waysOnTime
Great Dune 2
What do you mean?
Didn't I hear anything about the dune? What are they doing? and if so, who?

EA decided to just drop out of the
+100,000 struggle to the very bull's-eye, against such a background the old man will clearly be a hundredfold cooler SNC4, especially if the Blizzard members have not forgotten about the plot, which has always occupied a very important place in them (there is nothing to judge from the beta in this regard).

A
A1waysOnTime 03.01.22

Dgosser
Google Dune 2 or look at the wiki. This is a very old RTS)

D
Dgosser 03.01.22

I thought you were talking about a new Dune)))) I was already delighted))
Dune 2, this is my first toy on my computer, and Emperor The batle of Dune, the first three-dimensional))
But there was a cool topic, but screwed it up, films made shitty , the games have failed, the books from this series have become so delusional that it is unrealistic to read.

E
Extermination 03.01.22

so I don't understand
why ...
companies
mmm ... a company is a group of people, but a campaign is the plot of the game

D
Dgosser 03.01.22

I don’t understand why ... I criticized the balance of SNC3, on the basis of the excessive strength of one unit, you convinced me that I was wrong, and that's what Sori is for.
But I didn't even think about the campaign))
I'll know.

If you read all the posts, you can see that the game was liked mainly by newcomers to the series, those who started from the beginning are disappointed.

E
Extermination 03.01.22

I criticized the SNC3 balance, based on the excessive strength of one unit, you convinced me that I was wrong, that's
understandable for that, but you could not even apologize - did you look at the replays by the way?

D
Dgosser 03.01.22

Nope (((I rearranged Windows at the beginning of March and crashed the image of SnC3 my favorite (((, and only Kane's Fury is on the disk.
Yesterday I put it on download, and at the same time I download the tibsan), for complete happiness