3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
l
leonikusrus 03.01.22 11:05 pm

Impressions of the full version of the game (Command Conquer 4: Tiberian Twilight)

So the people of the game are already on torrents, so we share with each other what the game you liked or what upset you in it.
202 Comments
Sort by:
G
Groxik97 03.01.22

G * VNO, G * VNO, G * VNO, G * VNO, G * VNO, EA got bogged down! I thought that I would build mastodons and kodiaks with enough money, but this experience and the limitation of units sucks! The plot is stupid, I have about 20 more questions! In short, I haven't downloaded it yet, let alone bought it, advice: do you want more new units? Download mods for sns3. Answers to questions - well, I can’t help you with anything, but don’t play TT, there will be even more!

E
Extermination 03.01.22

better to play snc3 as I do!
some and chs3 are called shit

W
Warbossik 03.01.22

Part 4 is the best of all! Did it okay! Moreover, why examine the units through a microscope? all the same, you control from the sky! and yet, you wanted there to be no restrictions, then you can create no balance! I am outraged! 1 mission did not pass already condemn!

e
eao79rus 03.01.22

yes ... I didn’t play part 1, but I read a lot, I played the second part for a long time, but I liked it, part 3 otpad, the best of the series, addition to part 3 is also good. We got to 4 parts and that we see - shit, neither the plot for you, nor the graphics are good, this engine from RA3 is too bright, the restrictions on units, I went nuts a little when I had two minutes of 1 on 1 battle, in the sense of 1 my unit of a minute 2 figachil the enemy, and also this binding to the server, what the heck do you want? division into classes is generally the finish line. Verdict: Developers are mocking! They should have ripped their hands off and shoved them up their ass, but unfortunately their hands have been growing out of their ass lately.

W
Warbossik 03.01.22

you yourself are mocking the server emulator for a long time in the net should be, this time!
second, from the dick you are comparing the 3rd part with the 4th? in my opinion, no one noticed that the developers made an ALL DIFFERENT GAME!
It's time to get out of the habit of the same type of strategies "built-did a lot-destroyed"! 3rd part is kindergarten! It's time to get used to the new!

e
eao79rus 03.01.22

about the time: I just have a server emulator, I downloaded the repack from the net, the game is not worth a license, even pirates for 200 rubles are not worth it in my opinion, two: people compare because two parts of the same story, and part 4 is also like RTS, this is just not a "completely different game", it would be a different game if they were to compare C&C 3 and some Supreme Commander, and three: most of the people in Russia are conservatives who do not like such changes.
PS went over both sides and took it off the screw.

H
HELOVEK 03.01.22

Vapsche mixed feelings. Now I'm on a pirate.
1 About the bad:
1.0 The plot. First, he is somehow confused. Either I don't fucking understand, or it's really simple like the plots of "OUR RASHI". I'm just shocked. Considering what the previous part was, this is just a rotten ending to the story. It seemed that everything was going on in a big way, epic, and so on and so forth ... And then everything fell with the sound of a piece of shit hitting the asphalt.
1.1 Change. I was quite happy with the previous game. In terms of gameplay. This is already at least somehow, but well-established traditions. Of course, they were changed, but little by little! And change has always been beneficial. I liked this game. This is a completely different game. But this is also partly an advantage. About him later.
1.2 It is not possible to play the defense and support classes alone. Perhaps it was necessary to insert this into the previous paragraph, but I took it out separately.
2 On the merits.
2.0 Again, new gameplay. Since I could play in the company only for the offensive class, because I can't pass it with others, I'll tell you about it. Now it is impossible to build a huge army, and you have to operate with a very small number of units. You have to come up with tactics. And I came up with! The game has become really alive. Now there are no fixed bases, and all that is needed is always with you. I also think it is very interesting to wake up the company in a cooperative. I will buy a license just for the sake of this.
Well, that's all. in my opinion there are no more merits. Now I will start a company for GSB. I'll see what's there.
ps For those who find it difficult to pass the game - this is the tactic. create 2 engineers, and a couple of other units. See that there are as many types of units as possible, that is, so that you can kill any enemy with any type of armor. Next, we do the formation of troops. Everyone goes ahead except the engineers and the MSC. In the middle are engineers. Behind the msc. In no case do not leave him far from the army, so that when a unit is merged, it can always be replaced by another. Do not forget to pump units with boxes.

M
Muad'Dib 03.01.22

The very first videos began to kill all the good that I saw in C&C. I wake up and see, oh god, who is this, a victim of a leper colony? Ahh, wife .. well, I see. Go ahead. BLACK GRANNY IS THE COMMANDER (sic!). This is already a blow below the belt. So think about who you can choose here? Kane - a well-known, charismatic and strong comrade, or this pensioner in camouflage. To complete the picture, she lacks pince-nez and knitting needles.

Where is ... where is .. where is ?!
GSB sounded good in Russian, or DzhiDiAi, as I'm sure most of us are used to, but not GDI, bljad!
Who is Gideon? This guy looks like a student of some kind, and not the head of religious fanatics. The same "Black Lord" from Addon to the third part looked much more convincing.

And the brotherhood is betraying Kane ... again ?! Everyone has already forgotten how he knows how to return the loyalty of his subordinates.

W
Warbossik 03.01.22

Buy a license and you will have gsb
and, in general, why dick you find fault with the characters? if I see you I can find more flaws

W
Warbossik 03.01.22

Now I'm on a pirate.
and you're talking about a confusing plot?))) lol

D
Dgosser 03.01.22

warbossik
Tell me what is in litsuhe, what is not in pirate? In terms of the plot?
I just finished the campaign for the GCD, the campaign for the GDI, the old-fashioned way was the first.
It all ended as they wrote, shot down by a GDI bomber and died in the arms of his wife.
And how does the GCD campaign end in litsukh?

W
Warbossik 03.01.22

I have not passed yet,
I am not talking about the plot, but the translation.

D
Dgosser 03.01.22

Translation is a matter of taste.
For me, GDI will forever remain GDI, and I am not used to GDI.
It's a pity that EA screwed up so badly, the third SNS was a miracle that returned faith in the future of Tiberium, and RA3 proved that they can make good toys.
For the series, they arranged natural twilight (correct translation of Twilight), now it is very unlikely that SNS will exist at all.
Personally, I don't like the genre of tactics at all, and I think there are many like me, especially among the old fans of the series.
As you go through, write, somewhere I read that there are some other videos in the face that are not available in pirate.

R
RDRfan 03.01.22

Speaking of it, I’m not familiar with the CnC series, but I liked this game

M
Muad'Dib 03.01.22

I mean, not the plot, but the translation, I say
Do not carry heresy. If you download the image of the face from the Internet, the translation will not change.

and in general, why dick you find fault with the characters? if I see you I can find more flaws
LoooooL

D
Dgosser 03.01.22

Muad'Dib I
fully support, the crack for this game is unusual, it just emulates the responses of the EA server, without changing anything in the game code!
Some moments were missed - the idle progress of the company, the absence of a part of the final videos, which the owners of the faces say, as too difficult to emulate, or something else. No deviations in translations, etc. no.
And the characters, or rather the actors, are selected uniquely crap, except of course Joe Kukan, but he is generally the human form of the series.
In the third part, there was an excellent general at the GSB, whom many remember from the first Starship Troopers, and Boyle, from episode 5 of Star Wars, looked good and played very well.
And here ... it's stupid, she looks like a pensioner, and the image of Colonel GDI is clearly not hers.

X
XenderMaster 03.01.22

the game upset me to put it mildly, the graphics for 2010 suck, the textures are weak, too short IMHO, in general EA should be put on a stake for THIS low-budget miracle ...

W
Warbossik 03.01.22

the episode ended this is the epilogue

M
Muad'Dib 03.01.22

Once again I am convinced that EA will roll any, even the most epic, series into fucking shit.

E
Extermination 03.01.22

Now there are no fixed bases,
what are you talking about?
bljad!
Black lord
ololo
and PA3, he proved that they know how to make good toys.
after ratree they proved that fucking can't make good toys