3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
P
Poebloshek 15.11.19 10:23 pm

Problem with rx 460

Long ago bought a PowerColor rx 460 and got crashes games... After entering the game vidyuha only works for 2-3 minutes, and then graphics driver has stopped responding and so on. The problem is solved by lowering the frequency to 850 on the core and 1500 on memory that I do not a bit not satisfied, because I cut the map as much as 30%.All I can hope for voodoo with none, because I am sure that the problem is with the software. in MSI kombustor I hit none and the factory and even at the overclocked frequencies, and it worked steadily. tried to reduce and increase the power and voltage, but nothing helped. The wood is fresh, the Windows 10.

Update the topic that I already wrote tips, because the PROBLEM is SOLVED by OVERCLOCKING the PCI-e
61 Comments
Sort by:
M
MagicHero 15.11.19

Poebloshek
Bought b/a with it? By all indications, the blade chip if bought with hands apparently on her minili and then sold because severely degraded. If the new deal under warranty.

P
Poebloshek 15.11.19

MagicHero
bought myself, none is not accepted, because it is working. I often met with people who have the same problem, I don't think the problem is in the chip, because it really works on factory frequencies, but only at the burners, passing tests even without reducing speed. but in games the situation is bad, and all are different: in DotA and the COP just crash driver in GTA 5 problem with dx, sniper ILIT 3 finally gives an unknown error...

P
ProstoSedoy 15.11.19

Poebloshek
the exact same problem bought this and none off the games, if figured out what the problem write me) I would be very grateful)

P
Poebloshek 15.11.19

ProstoSedoy
unsubscribe necessarily. incidentally , before you create a topic, all messages in your topic read, hoping there to find the answer)

P
ProstoSedoy 15.11.19

Poebloshek
hah) I think is to take it in for repair the computer for diagnostics, but much I try nothing helps

P
ProstoSedoy 15.11.19

Poebloshek
well found the problem? writing may lack the power supply or the processor is not rasstraivaet graphics card to the end,or the Mat Board is not suitable, in General, one that is not fit they changed , I advise you to take the diagnosis into the computer.service and there will tell you,he's going soon

w
whitenigo 15.11.19

The point here is this, everyone who has a mother pci-e 2.0 rx460 without extra power encounter such a problem and there's nothing you can do except to reduce the frequency of card, but you can still try to insert a card in the second slot, which 8линий(if he is) if does not help, then sell the card and take any other, but additional food is required

P
Poebloshek 15.11.19

whitenigo
I broke up the pcie bus in the BIOS and everything is working

H
Haratian 15.11.19

Poebloshek
and do not tell how you took the bus?

P
Poebloshek 15.11.19

Haratian
to the maximum))). there was a value of from 100 to 150, the weaving was still off, but at 150 plow. it's either the percentage or frequency of each line, I finally don't know, but put on high, will smell the smell of burning plastic - to take the surge protector out of the socket and prepare a bucket of water, but personally I have a difference in the body heat didn't even notice

H
Haratian 15.11.19

Poebloshek
ska'd opaaaaaaa :D

P
Poebloshek 15.11.19

Haratian
relax, I was kidding, Nitsche should not you to burn

l
legusor 15.11.19

suggest pomonitorit heating of the bridges on the motherboard after increasing the frequency of pci

S
SandayyYY 15.11.19

Hello! Yesterday I bought a small upgrade in mind this wonderful card. Waiting for her very much, as long wanted to apnut system. Compared to my old 7750 just the plane. But here faced such problem:
Installed the card, connected the cable to the adapter DisplayPor to VGA connected monitor. After turning on the computer just a black screen until boot to Windows, tobizh no fiddling with the BIOS I can't do. Tried when you reboot press del just shows a black screen lights up until you press F10-Enter. and again loading Windows. Help The User. BIOS updated to the latest version Prompt, can someone faced with such.
Motherboard ASRock 960GM-VGS3 FX motherboard
PERC Fx 6300 3.5
operative 8GB
The video card Radeon(TM) RX 460 Graphics (2 GB)

V
Vex24rus 15.11.19

This card to best buy from ASUS or sapphire with additional power. With them no problems

P
Poebloshek 15.11.19

Vex24rus
you for is this pay something? if all these cards are unchanged(due to AMD and not because of the manufacturers of the cards) bus x8 and they do not have enough bandwidth, where does the extra power??? it is not clear... my map is now so, that's the problem, I decided, in the comments above it says, it's not the food, as you probably read on many forums from users that this vidyuhi in hand is not even held, and I believe like you...

P
Poebloshek 15.11.19

SandayyYY
I have from time to time this crap happens, even when you download problems with colors was, I don't know what's caused you, but I have this happen usually either too wood or after an improper shutdown of the computer(hard shutdown, computer restart due to overheating, etc.). updated the wood in time, maybe that will change

P
Poebloshek 15.11.19

qwertylol
the problem is already solved long ago, in the comments, this is stated)

V
Vex24rus 15.11.19

Poebloshek
and here is, from 460й TDP limited in 75ватт (without extra power) as pci will not master . And because of this a Mat Board with pci-e 2.0 not work well with this card. with additional nourishment no such problems , + it will be faster order to disperse can be , and the price difference is not large

P
Poebloshek 15.11.19

Vex24rus
dude, I have a pci-e 2.0 and no extra power. the frequency of rests in all the games smooth line, the core, even up to 1250 mhz clocked and Yes, chip nagoonberry, even as her power provide - good almost is not, and consumes it in games not more than 65 watts (at the limit of 75). I also want to say that I have met people who have pci-e 2.0, but the card with additional power, I think their situation was better? no, same missions, because it's only the bus and extra food at anything. you didn't think video card manufacturers are not so stupid to release products without testing it and will allow that none went hungry from lack of power? it would take - they easily would have added at least a 4 - pin connector, they are not difficult to raise the price by $ 100 and you extra power, and if not, fuck? of course asus and sapphir just the price to cheat by adding a 6 - pin connector and the prefix OC/Gaming in the description, and to raise the price to 2 Grand for nothing