3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
B
BLACKWATCH 15.11.19 10:24 pm

[Spoilers] Hand If (The Walking Dead: The Game)

Actually,does it make sense to amputate?what does it affect?and will affect in the future?
46 Comments
Sort by:
D
Dr. Otto Wolfgang Ort-Mey 15.11.19

He seems in both cases ends at the battery. I have not cut the hand, but assuming no major changes.

E
EricPOWER 15.11.19

Dr. Otto Wolfgang Ort-Meyer
There are... In one case, he with a hand in dragon without her. If you deprivation the hands is not serious, then well done :3

D
Dr. Otto Wolfgang Ort-Mey 15.11.19

In one case, he with a hand in dragon without her.
This is only a cosmetic change. The new events they added.

n
nekto86 15.11.19

I cut the hand off. Don't know what would happen if he with a hand,but without hands, he was afraid to jump,climb stairs, etc. because they were afraid not to have time to grab the other hand. And so,like anything does,well, except that scene with the cutting off made in the best traditions of the movie Saw

N
NightHawkreal 15.11.19

It's kind of like if not cut off periodically, either to stay awake. I cut off as a sign of tggo that for the sake of Clem ready for anything. Plus, all that does is epic.

Z
Ziam 15.11.19

I didn't cut off. Yes, sometimes starts to pass out, and some where there are QTE scenes. With a severed arm is not played, so sorry, I can not compare ))

n
nekto86 15.11.19

Ziam
He's not chopped off,just afraid not to have time to grab,for example,at the moment when he struck the bell and have to jump to the roof.

m
mariol 15.11.19

Different dialogs, plus towards the end, when Lee makes his way to Clem through the crowd of zombies in the presence of hands you will have a piece of glass and a knife, and only knife. In both cases, the outcome of one

Z
Ziam 15.11.19

With glass Yes, it is forgotten.
nekto86
And when they climbed the stairs up to the roof? He lost consciousness.

K
Karla Valenti 15.11.19

I slashed a hand, as if there's a chance that the infection will not spread so quickly, it is necessary to use it, and then do it not so much for myself as for Clem and the group + Li looks more epic.

E
EVA Angelina 15.11.19

and I sincerely thought that you can survive cutting off her

D
Don Vladon 15.11.19

He had to cut it off immediately after that as a zombie he was Kusano... And so I suppose a blood infection throughout the body has spread.

m
mariol 15.11.19

Don Vladon
The comic strip is a few hours

F
FC Shakhtar Donetsk 15.11.19

and I sincerely thought that you can survive cut off [2]

N
Nefesh 15.11.19

I cut the hand - did not help...

I
Infiltrator 15.11.19

Do not cut off. It is still clear that he's going to die. The maximum that count,so fiction came in the form of scientists in the anti-virus the vaccine.

N
NightHawkreal 15.11.19

By the way friends good, could not hand to throw with eyes as If unconscious.

G
GoHoo 15.11.19

I left hand..it was a Difficult decision.

N
NikitoZZZ9595 15.11.19

I left. It's been a long time, sense would not exist. Now, if immediately after the bite offered to cut off, you would agree.

A
AdroV 15.11.19

Is it possible will appear in the second season with a hand or not, only to play them we will not. I for some reason think so.