3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
B
BLACKWATCH 15.11.19 10:24 pm

[Spoilers] Hand If (The Walking Dead: The Game)

Actually,does it make sense to amputate?what does it affect?and will affect in the future?
46 Comments
Sort by:
n
nekto86 15.11.19

AdroV
I think we will find either his body or walking in its place,depends on the ending

N
NightHawkreal 15.11.19

I doubt that someone entered in that store.

D
Dobrikmin7 15.11.19

I have had one and the arm he sawed.

T
Tulskiy Pocik 15.11.19

Very funny moment when Lee looks at the stump of his wild eyes and said Holy shit,fuck.

G
Geksogen 15.11.19

I'm not exactly sure, but mine if the cutting off of hands has at least some sense, then (although spoiler of spoilers and because it was already a lot) will die either from infection or from blood loss. FREEDOM OF CHOICE!

I
Infiltrator 15.11.19

In fact it is also stupid if you are bitten by a rabid dog by the hand,cut off the hand, suddenly will pass :D

N
NightHawkreal 15.11.19

40 shots now, hard to do :)

T
Tulskiy Pocik 15.11.19

We had to immediately cut,as he launched

N
NightHawkreal 15.11.19

Teeth to chew. :)

Do you know what is strange - the poison\the virus is only in saliva of zombies.

T
Tulskiy Pocik 15.11.19

NightHawkreal
Strange that the duck was just bitten and he almost died and turned into Walking,although Ben says that turn from the bite but from the death of the brain stem.

N
NightHawkreal 15.11.19

Ben said turning into, NOT only from the bite, but in General. Although it may be from the bite of a corny dying, but why not dangerous zombie blood?

T
Tulskiy Pocik 15.11.19

It is better to cut off hand then not to blame myself that did absolutely nothing.

N
NightHawkreal 15.11.19

But on the other hand Clem and he helped completely and without some parts :) But the way with the hand is really powerful.

T
Tulskiy Pocik 15.11.19

NightHawkreal
I have it one hand with a hatchet wielded so deftly that I realized it would be two hands-he would per hour the entire Western United States would be cleared.

I
Infiltrator 15.11.19

Tula potsik
Exactly two hands to visually suggest that If cuts are about a dozen zombies at least.

M
Mircado 15.11.19

Here badgerd will happen if we in the end we don't know,but in the second season, someone from the group will wander into this building and it will bite:D

N
NightHawkreal 15.11.19

Because it is necessary to riveted :)

I
Infiltrator 15.11.19

Interesting, and smart enough zombies to chew his arm?

N
NightHawkreal 15.11.19

Unlikely, mind, zombies don't Shine.

T
Tulskiy Pocik 15.11.19

Zai4ev
Interesting idea.