3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
B
BLACKWATCH 15.11.19 10:24 pm

[Spoilers] Hand If (The Walking Dead: The Game)

Actually,does it make sense to amputate?what does it affect?and will affect in the future?
46 Comments
Sort by:
a
andreyisaev 15.11.19

AdroV
How to play metacom?

a
andreyisaev 15.11.19

Ben said that develop from the bite and from death.

D
DyushaOne 15.11.19

I cut the hand off and two took place, particularly there is no change, only when with two he believes, jumps, climbs, climbs the stairs, well, Clem is not scary, and with two he several times loses consciousness, even when he sneaks up to the hotel,if on the one hand will hold a sword, but if the two in the other would be whether a knife or glass, and the kidnapper you will be able to kill themselves if the two hands, and his Clementine will shoot. Another fact noticed a hand chopped off and still continues to emerge, and in the second season of the third series, there is one guy who is looking out for you (can't remember name) so he got bitten and arm was cut off, but he turned. Although the conversation with this guy, he said he immediately cut off, probably this he turned.

k
kirayatt 15.11.19

Damn, for the sake of Clem -anything))) but now cut off, and not immediately hand in the rescue of the girls will not help((( it works, the hand I mean, so the meaning without it to suffer?
and generally pisses me off when games gg killed!!!! This is epic! Ugh!

b
beeeestt 15.11.19

Not a severed arm, If cut off on the stairs and in the house ! Well, as said above the shard and knife in both hands ! Sense in this !

O
Outsider1697 15.11.19

Don Vladon
Yes, that's it in world war z" with brad pitt