3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
B
Bthsj 05.01.22 02:20 am

Help in passing. (Bulletstorm)

Lidi has such a problem: in action 3, chapter 2, where you run with Ishu on some kind of platform and he is blocked by some kind of crap enemies behind her and a helicopter in the air after you kill several of them, the platform collapses and Ishu asks " What to do?" and I fall with the platform into the textures and that's it, I have to reboot.
Question: What to do next?
152 Comments
Sort by:
n
nudlee 05.01.22

action 6 chapter 3 I can’t pull the hatch off what to do ??) I replayed the chapter once 6 different cracks didn’t help .. (.. can anyone know how to fix it?

F
Floirg83 05.01.22

Klifford777
From above, where is it from? I finished him off to the balls that are rolling on me. Where should I shoot him now?

m
mr crowle 05.01.22

The people at the exchange have such a problem: in step 5, chapter 1, you need to sit in the capsule. I shot all enemies, but Trishka still does not start the capsule mechanism what to do how to get through

S
StormX10 05.01.22

TOXA.34 [RUS]
Thanks, it helped

n
nik90002 05.01.22

hello, help to complete the game --- the chapter where General Serrano is whining on the ship, I run to the ladder and I don't have time to catch it with a whip, it doesn't work --- how to be chapter 7

m
mr_deck 05.01.22

nik90002
Before pressing "Q", just release the "space" ..... =)

D
Dоuble Agent 05.01.22

EliteGame
Babakhni into him from an alternative fire mode of an assault rifle (or from something else, a thread of slaughter), he will bend down and his head and ass will light up blue. Kick in the head and the helmet will fall off.

S
SauronMaiar 05.01.22

I went through the whole game but the chapter selection point is not available for me. and passed echo modes of Win 7 OS are not saved

w
wero_cfc 05.01.22

SauronMaiar .... the same baida

I
ILLYA 05.01.22

Why, in one of the first missions, when a black man was put on the operating table and asked to bring a battery from the capsule, it says hold the space bar to run, but there is nowhere to run, that is, that door is closed and the bot's partner slips in it, it’s a lag or there’s some way to open the door, you need to help pliz )

m
mr_deck 05.01.22

ILLYA
This is a lag, reboot .....

T
Toha.34 [RUS] 05.01.22

SauronMaiar
This is for many, maybe even for all ...

z
zona51 05.01.22

People, tell me how many chapters are there in the game?

P
PaveL08 05.01.22

zona51
7 actions, 2-3 episodes in each action.

[
[CtConcordia] 05.01.22

damn it at the beginning when my partner has to open the door, then he stupidly stands like a stump in Izmaelovo Park and all what to do who will prompt ??? /

a
asdbanz 05.01.22

You all have bugs here. Are you pirates?
I had only one bug, when I teleported to the beginning of the level, and from there it was impossible to get to the desired place.

F
Floirg83 05.01.22

Thank you all, the flower is dead.

B
Buttzey 05.01.22

Bug 6 of the action of chapter 3 (end) is in the re_pack of the game. I, too, did not light up the hatch. I installed the 7.4 GB version ... I started the chapter again and everything went.

T
Toha.34 [RUS] 05.01.22

asdbanz
I have a license! and all the bugs are exactly there

N
Nikezzz 05.01.22

partners in the game sometimes get stuck somewhere or stupid, finally infuriates, you have to start from a control point .... bleat!