3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
B
Bthsj 05.01.22 02:20 am

Help in passing. (Bulletstorm)

Lidi has such a problem: in action 3, chapter 2, where you run with Ishu on some kind of platform and he is blocked by some kind of crap enemies behind her and a helicopter in the air after you kill several of them, the platform collapses and Ishu asks " What to do?" and I fall with the platform into the textures and that's it, I have to reboot.
Question: What to do next?
152 Comments
Sort by:
G
Galaxy 05.01.22

Act 6 chapter 2, I just can't find a swarm of electric flies at this level, I sort of climbed everything up and down, where I don't know, otherwise I found everything and only this one swarm remained. I think we can be a glitch, tk. at all other levels, neither flies nor robots are particularly hidden, or still missed somewhere who knows the help.

A

people pliz teach a fool how to shoot a snipe rifle in aiming mode otherwise I aim close to the bandit and he does not shoot

A
AK999 05.01.22

Galaxy, right after the bridge, where you need to pull the platform with a whip, before opening the door, look down, under the bridge:

Avatar Appa, it's a sniper rifle, you need it from a distance, right-click, and when the diamond turns red and the target turns into a red outline, it means that target capture, you can shoot.

EliteGame,

AIR BLOW :
in charge mode (such as an alternative, hot drill), you control the drill; hit with a drummer to fly into the air, but not everyone, at least one stayed on the ground, sweats in the drill charge mode, choose a target in the sky, shoot LMB, then choose a target on the ground, it will turn red (like with a sniper), more once you click on the LMB, and the first target from the sky flies to the second target on the ground.

THE STING:
in charge mode, you shoot at the target with LMB, it slows down, and then as in an air strike.

DRILL IMITATOR:
there is no need to shoot here at all; in charge mode, you rush under your feet (2 times the space bar) at least 2m enemies

G
Galaxy 05.01.22

AK999
Thank you, found it! And I really missed it, wow. Now the game is 100% completed :)))

Oh, it's a pity there is no Russian voice acting, I still don't understand what the plot is about (((I never have time to read these titles, well, it's not the first time, playing shikos anyway) ))

S
Skripkin94 05.01.22

The game is fucking and the plot of norms, gameplay, guns and the game does not have time to get bored.

s
sobol. 74 05.01.22

at the beginning of the game, where the hanging helicopters need to be destroyed - how to do it?

b
bee walker and steamer 05.01.22

Aim at them and press Q.

s
sobol. 74 05.01.22

Bman
thanks-figured out

G
Ghost_H 05.01.22

4 action chapter 1 ... I can not go through the blocked road, where Trishka supposedly gives 15 seconds .. nothing does not give, I throw off the ball, nothing happens and the road cannot be crossed ((what to do?

t
tabak96 05.01.22

Ghost_H
let Trishka throw off the ball

D
DimonVISION 05.01.22

Help urgently!
Who solved the problem, when in step 6, chapter 3, after you enter the code on the right in the hatch, the whip icon should appear, but it does not appear. What to do? Can the Crack put another one, or a patch of some kind. I went through this chapter about 8 times, but the bug still remained !!!

G
Ghost_H 05.01.22

tabak96 that's the point, nothing happens = they most importantly crossed the road through, or rather through the cars and stand and besides the ball I am not offered any action ... I think the act can go through again.

S
Slaventi 05.01.22

people help, I can’t go through action 5 chapter 2, after I crawled under the jammed varots and shot two burners, where next and what to do, I’ve already tried everything, thank you in advance.

t
tabak96 05.01.22

Ghost_H
I think the act can go through again.
try

G
Ghost_H 05.01.22

tabak96 yes, it helped)

D
DrOnOfOn 05.01.22

I don’t remember the chapter and the action, but after Trishka tried to escape, and Ishi put her forehead on the car, where to go next ??? there Ishi is standing behind an obstacle from cars, and Trishka stupidly runs into the obstacle, that is, runs in place. ...

s
scyter 05.01.22

People tell me, when will the drummer be given? .... I'm now on the episode when Sarrano threw us with a bomb and now we are supposedly catching up with him.

j
johnsdim 05.01.22

Chapter 6 action 3. They stupidly stand still. What to do ? After the Boss I slip through the door. Ahead of the watchdogs and one corridor. I kill everyone, but the assistants stand still.

T
Toha.34 [RUS] 05.01.22

johnsdim
replay the chapter.
nothing else can be done ......
scyter O_o
it is given much earlier. just need to buy.

P
PETRAARKAAAAAA 05.01.22

How to use a drummer?