3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
y
ya_RAQ 05.01.22 02:30 am

PwM curse nekr (Diablo 2)

Guys need a guide: C
67 Comments
Sort by:
m
mafuсka 05.01.22

there are no such guides

D
DiamondDead 05.01.22

Everything is in force and in the curse of the iron maiden, the rest is not important

y
ya_RAQ 05.01.22

The main thing is that he kills Phalen with curses at level 95! primary task, so to speak

b
bd_sm [TDPG] 05.01.22

This is not a pvm charm at all.

R
Rivnyanyn 05.01.22

ya_RAQ
I see you have a passion for follen; D

a
annortheone 05.01.22

We need a pirate's guide for a pvm course student.

f
firkax 05.01.22

iron maiden in pvm, although not the strongest skill, but if you want to go through the game, I think you can (about a thick golem, for example, a clay one, it also slows down) the
rest of the curses, unfortunately, do not have their own combat strength,

but you can run pvm in a party with others - there are any come in handy

b
bd_sm [TDPG] 05.01.22

firkax
Confuse, attract

f
firkax 05.01.22

they are only a support, mobs with them can only be noticeably killed on normal

y
ya_RAQ 05.01.22

don't upset me. I was so hoping that I would chop off the heads of the phalene for curses; With
Rivnyanyn, a bit
))

S
Sanchez ramirez 05.01.22

Ha, for fun, I did this in a single, with an otmaxen wall and THEM. It turns out a real upstena! True, this is all long and dreary, but real!

R
Rivnyanyn 05.01.22

Sanchez Ramirez
If it's so hot, then he needs to catch up with another a2 measure with an aura of shyps and a ring with a spirit call)))

S
Sanchez ramirez 05.01.22

Rivnyanyn
I thought for the thorns, but it turns out that the merk will kill mobts faster than they themselves. The same applies to iron golem.

b
bd_sm [TDPG] 05.01.22

Sanchez Ramirez
Nekr doesn't stop being a cursor from this.

R
Rivnyanyn 05.01.22

Sanchez Ramirez
On a helle, even for 1 pp it is foul, the current will kill the seba from the fifth time, if it also hits. And then the situation will only get worse.
Merk will kill mobs faster
Do you like long fights with mobs?; D Alternative option - a1 chuha with dv Edge. There will be no damage at all.
By the way, while I was writing, I composed a myth for myself. Nobody tried to cap the Reduce Vendor Prices on the mayor? Mozhet will run like with mf, although there is no need for her to gamble)

T
Torum. 05.01.22

ya_RAQ
Is that a combo with a poisonous dagger to try.
You have been given a real opportunity to make a breakthrough in the development of this build, go ahead!

O
Obsessed 05.01.22

I can easily understand someone who, having played with almost all the bilds out of boredom, starts playing as a courseman, gets bored and throws d2. pvm char should damage. and if everyone who damages is no longer a rod, then ..

Еpiscop_moo 05.01.22

I simply cannot pass by and say that in versions like 1.00 - 1.03 of the classics, the balance of health vs. the damage of the monsters was completely different, and with the thorns from the iron lady it was possible not only to kill, but partly even to bend. With my own hand, I reached nm with a dip palom with pumped spikes, with which he killed fat men and bosses about himself (except for di, nmx did not master). Monsters generally put themselves in a lot of embarrassment, but the disadvantage of the spell is that monsters still prefer the player more often than each other, and also often miss (this is generally the problem of all such skills). With archers, it's also a problem, you can at least come close to some and give gifts, and many run away or spit with an elemental, so it's unlikely to go through the game right on the thorns.

r
r_master 05.01.22

Episcop_moo
"Thorns" are some incomplete chtol and embarrassment too, a lot of unnecessary skills. Only a patch from blizzards will make them necessary (although this is not an option ... watching how d3 "develops") or the personal intervention of the admins of this server

P
PROBAtw 05.01.22

r_master
Administration intervention is limited to adding strange items and limiting the number and quality of additional windows d2.