3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
y
ya_RAQ 05.01.22 02:30 am

PwM curse nekr (Diablo 2)

Guys need a guide: C
67 Comments
Sort by:
O
Obsessed 05.01.22

I even found that
firkax topic , thanks! : D no, I'm just not at the computer all day. :-)

xs, why it was chosen exactly 4 times (and on the cell, where the state fiz dmg drynov the cat cried, at 10), but I doubt that it changed something. We can ask CorvinK if IM tears him if he runs with a speck with a stick. nevertheless, I'm very happy with the figure, tk. I heard feedback from the ww-shniks that they manage to heal. and this is already very cool! that rare case when the adman pege lowered his bright eyes down and glanced at the tear-stained faces of the players swarming on the ground. ; D

O
Obsessed 05.01.22

I just thought about the guide:
Vulture cannon
Armor-fortik
ya_RAQ, fucking enthusiast! : D It dawned on me again that no one felt the ICQ with Griff, then I figured it to my nose, I realized that it was right that they didn’t feel it! And who will give me half an hour of my life now? : D

F
Foiled 05.01.22

Obsessed
How did you not feel it, but doesn't the neck add dmg to the kick?

p
passed 05.01.22

fingerboard to kick dmg does not add

O
Obsessed 05.01.22

Stole, !!! : D
there is a crash and all sorts of sentries in the norm are added. but this is not my topic. :WITH

a
annortheone 05.01.22

Not your topic, but just to unsubscribe something.

O
Obsessed 05.01.22

greenstyle, and you suggest to shut up? :-) Duc, after all, a forum for communication! ©
or infa about crash and sentry finally nothing? :-)

y
ya_RAQ 05.01.22

Obsessed
not bloody: D

b
bd_sm [TDPG] 05.01.22

Obsessed
This guy wants to seem a little bit. He found out somewhere that some guys do not like it when the market is off topic.

O
Obsessed 05.01.22

bd_sm [TDPG], speaking of whoever the guy is, it's hard to resist anyone's urge to chat about q2 on the peg forum. he himself suffered from it. : D

R
Rivnyanyn 05.01.22

Foolish
And if a golem is made of Bramble, the aura will stack? And will it also collide with the Merc aura? By the way, you can swing the iron to max, there will be another increase to its spikes.
Killing with curses is perhaps the two lower ones from the left branch, which no one ever pumps, but there will be no sense from the spikes. It's better to max out CE, so as not to get bored while the mobs kill themselves, plus you can mow down casters / archers this way, otherwise it will be unbearable to play.

b
bd_sm [TDPG] 05.01.22

Rivnyanyn
Mark does not stack, but Bramble xs xs ...
Probably not by the way, because the golem is made of clothes = clothes on the golem, if I understand correctly, I
saw this for a long time in the operation of a protocol droid

p
passed 05.01.22

Rivnyanyn
The best aura will work. The same is with the iron golem (it seems that it even always interrupts his own, regardless of the level of thorns).

O
Obsessed 05.01.22

The best aura will work past
,: D

p
passed 05.01.22

Obsessed
Mowb! : D

F
Foiled 05.01.22

In general, out of boredom, I made a summoner with a measure of thorns. Norm tashit by 1-3 pp (especially the extra stronk under double hell mentally fly off).
In this regard, you need a stick for 4 all skills, valor 2 skills, andy (after all, this will give +8 to thorns ???).
Question: what level of thorns will a measure with the above items for 90 lvl have?

O
Obsessed 05.01.22

under double hell
Shuffled, ?? % -)

b
bd_sm [TDPG] 05.01.22

Obsessed
Hell on Attacker and Hell on Thorn victim

Еpiscop_moo 05.01.22

You can also beat the corpses to make it really fun.

p
passed 05.01.22

Foolish
http://www.theamazonbasin.com/d2/forums/index.php?showtopic=63404&page=1#entry712929