3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
M
MunchkiN 616 05.01.22 02:31 am

What do you expect from the game? (Mad Max)

it will look like a stew, most likely because there will be vehicles

and so I would like a large open world. very large and open so that you can safely drive along the highway until the task for 15-20 minutes and admire the views.

customization of gg vcs faces and sex. (I hope we will not play for Max himself.)
Various weapons. so that you can also customize and assemble a homemade pukal for example.
so that there was a possibility of a view from the 1st person and in a clunker it was possible to freely turn the tower on the sides.
partner seems to be mk on the screenshots flickers some type crawling on the car.
the social part would be just as good. change clothes for currency, etc. chat with inscriptions. but it seems to fall out of the genre.
and of course so that you can loot (for example, get into the submarine from the screen and rummage there)
and similar places that you would need to look for when idle chatting between tasks.

Well, the person on duty is grafon. nothing is clear about him yet, but the races are not impressive.
21 Comments
Sort by:
t
tovarish comrade 05.01.22

I would like to get something like the first fallouts, but with cars and a sane fighter. And, most importantly, a good plot, preferably deep.

O
One of them 05.01.22

"customization of the face and sex. (I hope we will not play for Max himself.)"
Not at all! The game and the film are called Mad Max because they are about their main character.
But until we heard the voice of the game, I would like to be closer to the voice of Mel Gibson. As well as appearance - oddly enough, I want to play exactly for the character of the film in the game based on the film.

Indeed, I want a large open world that can be explored in every possible way. Post-apocalypse without collecting loot is no longer perceived =) Moreover, since there will be cars and different styles of passage in the game, I want not missions, but quests, as in Fallout. Like, I talked to the character, or found some note, one more additional task was added to many others and the main, big mission.
But at the same time - to preserve the character of Max, not to allow the role of good or bad Max, as in Mass Effect.

But apart from such RPG elements, I don't want to see any "skill upgrades" at all. After all, in Max's universe, bullets are a rarity, you don't want to lose the meaning of finding such a thing, having pumped, for example, the skill of a cold weapon and already score a firearm.

- Here are a few basic decisive elements that should distinguish the game from Fallout =)

Of the not very important, we want the car to be received slowly and with difficulty, as well as companions - they would ask to complete some task, or they could be taken having received a task from someone else.

S
Self harm 05.01.22

I'm looking forward to a big, open world and a good storyline.

z
zippo18plane 05.01.22

I'm looking forward to a big open world, good gameplay, good storyline!

L
Le Gaspilleur 05.01.22

A lot of impressions as at the first viewing 100 years ago of the old people Max.

F
F1x_ua 05.01.22

I wait for system requirements, and only then everything else.

B
Balda716 05.01.22

The main thing is that there is more massacre and edged weapons, well, driving with a view from the cockpit - as in Far Krai, and a large open world, another interesting plot and a beautiful graph, and so that it does not even smell of political correctness and tolerance.

T
Tula Potsik 05.01.22

A mixture of fallout new vegas and far cry 3.
That is, post-apocalypse + madness.

m
mcbrut 05.01.22

Master of Action
A mix of fallout new vegas and far cry 3.
OMG is not even close

M
Maxis1977 05.01.22

mix just cause 3 + fallout new vegas + rage

M
Maxis1977 05.01.22

MunchkiN 616 the
first thing to wait is a good optimization, without it in any way

R
Rock8 05.01.22

baskspace2014

+1 for optimization.

I look forward to the game, and let the critics and those who do not speak very flatteringly about the game dry up at home with books. I would like to note that on some sites they say that the game is similar to other games from Warner Bros. I will not now list which ones, and so everyone knows this is not the point, but the fact is that the game is individual and I like everything about it and I will be into it play and bullet point.

m
mcbrut 05.01.22

baskspace2014
fallout new vegas? How?
Rage with what? Why Jaust Caust 3?
You were all born yesterday or what?

M
Maxis1977 05.01.22

mcbrut
in these games, besides just cause 3, you wander in the desert, complete quests, kill all sorts of freaks, explosions and destruction like in just cause 3, well, in general, it looks exactly like rage and new vegas-the post-apocalypse theme, these games also have their own wastelands, as in mad max, have you ever played these games yourself then?

m
mcbrut 05.01.22

I played baskspace2014 and I don't see any similarity.
The game is rather similar in gameplay to Shadow of Mordor. The map is bigger and the tasks are also
Max's game is similar to their films, their apocalypse, and not to Vegas (your adyn to adyn) and Rage (in general, it looks like a rage)
Or do you mean that the film is also from New Vegas and other things written off?
Looks like your game about the apocalypse was limited to these games.
Max 1-3 look or something. Although 3 shit becomes like children appear in the plot.

M
Maxis1977 05.01.22

mcbrut
in gameplay with Mordor, this game is similar only in the combat system, and then half, the combat system is more like Batman, there is no post-apocalypse theme in Mordor, of course the game is similar to your films, you are so quick-witted! I say that these games are just similar in theme , and the locations are almost the same and the enemies are the same, every game is full of all sorts of reptiles

m
mcbrut 05.01.22

baskspace2014
but you wrote even higher that the
Enemies are the same with the gameplay , the locations .... Hmm.
Everything is very bad with you.

B
BioGen 05.01.22

The plot (not primitive) and many possibilities so that the world does not seem empty.

m
mcbrut 05.01.22

BioGen
The main thing is that after a couple of hours of playing the game does not start to smell like monotony

I
I am Batman 05.01.22

In the opening posts, they talk about the plot. People here do not have to be a genius to understand that in such a game (I do not mean what will be bad) it is stupid to wait for a good sane plot. Here's what you can, both by car and by foot, which is good. Often in RPGs you can notice that if there is an open big world, then you travel either on foot or by means of fast treble. From my own experience, only RAGE was remembered as an excellent post-apocalypse with the ability to drive a cool buggy. The only thing that upset me was the weak costomization of the car. This is where I expect from Max a much more responsible attitude to this issue.