3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
Z
ZRDn 05.01.22 02:55 am

Mule drop on nm (Diablo 2)

Only I started dropping the seventh mule on nm after 2 minutes, or is it just another nail in the coffin lid for steam locomotives carrying 7 mules each?
64 Comments
Sort by:
N
NoneOne2010 05.01.22

You scored on pg lol?

p
passed 05.01.22

Xs. It happens that a lowlevel drops to p7 on a hell every ~ 5 minutes.

Z
ZRDn 05.01.22

passed
here not something that would happen, but schematically drops the seventh mule after 2 minutes 10-15 seconds on nm, even detected D And on the helle for 30 ~ lasts ...
NoneOne2010
scored, but still decided to "beat off"))

N
NoneOne2010 05.01.22

ZRDn
Well, okay. I drop everyone in turn in the second act when they stand for a long time. Apparently the capacity of the servo is not enough xC

Q
QLinkee 05.01.22

This is for our convenience, you do not understand anything.

Z
ZRDn 05.01.22

NoneOne2010
Well, this is understandable that it drops everyone in turn when they stand for a long time, especially on hele there it seems after 10-15 ~ minutes it starts to drop everyone, and I'm talking about the drop of one last seventh mule to nm 2 minutes after the plant, that is, how on helle the current is not so fast, but anyway, now if you drive 7 mules along NM, then the last seventh mule must be wound up before each key quest ...

y
yamas 05.01.22

created a firkosora mule, so it even dropped at the rate (But the hum fell

b
bd_sm [TDPG] 05.01.22

ZRDn
Make a fund, buy pg, fire a firm

O
Obsessed 05.01.22

is it, in short, a kind of "change" from the beginning of the new season? cool, cho.

ZRDn, make a fund, hire a hitman. ;-) will be cheaper; D

s
senkabh 05.01.22

Yes, I also noticed this this morning, but there is a medicine for this, I cannot write, the administrator will not approve.

Q
QLinkee 05.01.22

asdinh0
Alternative server?

p
passed 05.01.22

* calculate the mule by ip *

Еpiscop_moo 05.01.22

but schematically drops
Everything is correct, there is a real disconnect on helle, schematic on nm. Rehearsal, that is.

s
senkabh 05.01.22

QLinkee
Better

Z
ZRDn 05.01.22

pvpmasta
Do you think it's even with my Internet? hardly, because the drop occurs only on one mule and only on nm for the same time (well, on helle itself as a subwoofer), but everything is ok, and it started in the near future, because I started to lead this 7x7 about a week ago and everything was normal, but this morning I decided to bring it and that's what I saw))
Yes, and asdinh0 also ran into such a problem this morning, but somehow solved it and apparently not in a completely honest way, since he says that the administrator will not like it))
Right now I'll try again, mb just in the morning it was not even that way ...

D
DimaKanin 05.01.22

ZRDn
is such a sandbox program, I used it at one time. googled what is it, and what they eat with

Z
ZRDn 05.01.22

pvpmasta have
you checked it?

D
DimaKanin 05.01.22

ZRDn
Sandboxie here is its exact name

D
DimaKanin 05.01.22

Better download ZRDn from the off site here is the link
http://www.sandboxie.com

Z
ZRDn 05.01.22

pvpmasta have you
been waiting for a long time? and through what you open windows, d2m or an alternative client?