3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
Z
ZRDn 05.01.22 02:55 am

Mule drop on nm (Diablo 2)

Only I started dropping the seventh mule on nm after 2 minutes, or is it just another nail in the coffin lid for steam locomotives carrying 7 mules each?
64 Comments
Sort by:
Z
ZRDn 05.01.22

pvpmasta
then it's strange, like all the rules were, but right now it's dropping, and I'm not the only one ...
And okay, if it dropped at the same rate, then mb is even with an Internet or d2, and so even even xs.

Z
ZRDn 05.01.22

pvpmasta gotta
yearn 6x6? D

Z
ZRDn 05.01.22

pvpmasta
Yes, I understand what you mean))
By the way, how did you check? are you a steam train?
Or do you have 1 mule with 1 lvl on nm and 7 any enchantments brought to nm +?))

T
T-fox 05.01.22

ZRDn
Test, drops.

G_N, It would be better if the wigs would have been killed at all (well, so that we * pun * would not be steaming at all) than to have us on the sly, testing our patience: either the seventh mule drop every 10 seconds, then all the mules drop every 10 minutes, or all the mules drop per nm every 20 minutes. In general, what I wanted to say, maybe stop at the mule drop on the hella, and to hell with that nightmar, huh? We already knew that you were working, it was not necessary to kick the wig leaders for us to "appreciate" your work.
we no longer need innovation, just return everything as it was xDDDDDD

Z
ZRDn 05.01.22

T-Fox
+ D

p
passed 05.01.22

* innovations (from myself) *

O
Obsessed 05.01.22

T-Fox, uh ..)

f
firkax 05.01.22

skoro budet dropat 'vseh mulov na normale!

Q
QLinkee 05.01.22

Frogs are boiled alive.

R
Rivnyanyn 05.01.22

T-Fox
we no longer need an innovation, just return everything as it was xDDDDDD
As it turns out, a diabloman needs little for happiness)))
ZRDn
I decided to play here on the classic. By the word to play, I mean to play, not to pull wigs. In general, I took a magpie and fell and 5 mules, so that there was something to do. When I swung in nm ks, I regularly began to pick one and the same mule, and sometimes two at once, 10 seconds after entering, despite the fact that I have 7 pp in my bag, not 8. Sometimes the mule kicks with a mistake and the game hangs. It only helps the code I go out with a mule, close its window and log in in a new window.
While nm was going through this only once, like in a3, the fifth mule did not want to be present in the game.
Here xs what is the reason. Mozhet admin decided to selectively kick mules to make the wig leaders even more aggro; D

Z
ZRDn 05.01.22

Rivnyanyn
I decided to play here on the classic. By the word to play, I mean to play, not to pull wigs. In general, I took a magpie and fell and 5 mules, so that there was something to do. When I swung in nm ks, I regularly began to pick one and the same mule, and sometimes two at once, 10 seconds after entering, despite the fact that I have 7 pp in my bag, not 8. Sometimes the mule kicks with a mistake and the game hangs. It only helps the code I go out with a mule, close its window and log in in a new window.
When was that? mb at that moment the admin and chemistry making the seventh mule on nm the same curve as on helle? ))

Q
QLinkee 05.01.22

>> As it turns out, a diabloman needs little for happiness)))
How to make a person happy? Shit, and then return partially, as it was. Already after all, even the seventh mule on the hella is asked to leave, just not to touch the others: DD

>> skoro budet dropat 'vseh mulov na normale!
I'm waiting.

R
Rivnyanyn 05.01.22

ZRDn
When was that?
Yesterday, like just once, and before that on the weekend more than once.
skoro budet dropat 'vseh mulov na normale!
It seems to me that some even this will not stop, if there is at least 20 seconds before the drop, mx will be used from an auto-party, etc.
But you can cut the knot once and for all - remove it on .. wigs. I am current for !!! Or as I already wrote - to make runes with hph "special" so that they cannot be boiled in a cube. The current on the low-rv will do.
In general, it is all the same what will be done with mules, in extreme cases I will swing 8 persaks up to 60+ lvl for PPL. If only the multi-window is not prohibited; D

O
Obsessed 05.01.22

for ppl I will swing 8 persaks up to 60+
lvl Rivnyanyn, on my cell - from 26 to 43 lvl. quickly none of them takes off (on helle).

If only the multi-window is not banned; D
uh-huh. "- Did you try to take money from them for the entrance?" ©

Еpiscop_moo 05.01.22

gotta yearn for 6x6? D
Better 6x6x6. Well, you know what I mean.

if there is at least 20 seconds before the drop, mx will be used from the auto-party, etc.
For such here, eights are drawn. Is that what papal codes are there, uploaded to non-indexed pages in Google and transmitted by God knows in what way. So either write your own, or wait until our beloved lunatic from the edge of nowhere expands the functionality of his famous creation (we will support the domestic manufacturer, ahem!). In other words, if everyone is already dropped from the norm, then the top desired innovation among the players will be a shared stash.

O
Obsessed 05.01.22

Episcop_moo, the top desired innovation will be innovation elsewhere; D

Z
ZRDn 05.01.22

Episcop_moo
In other words, if everyone is dropped from the norm, then the top desired innovation among the players will be a shared stash.
Then the top desire will be at least to play d2 ...))

G
Greenaa Morningstar 05.01.22

firkax
And I was expecting a post like "Download an alternative client, there are all sbs".

N
Naww 05.01.22

I do not care. And so> 3 windows d2 I can not start. Necrov in wipers to the masses! ; D

P
Progon_mulov. 05.01.22

kstati razve eto ne pritovorechit vot etomu?
Administrators do not interfere in the game process, in the event of a violation of the rules, the conduct of scheduled activities or the current work of
ladno. budem 6x6x6 taskat '; /