3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
F
FazendoO 15.11.19 10:58 pm

How to make a normal control in the game? (Test Drive Unlimited 2)

How to do a proper control in the game, in Bethke played like the rules were, but right now is just disgusting management has become, and I can't do normally.Can anyone knows how to configure. I would be grateful.
107 Comments
Sort by:
v
v-hlam 15.11.19

I have not determines the joystick, although it can be set manually.
But analogs don't work because of this car impossible to steer.
Tried 2 different emulator which work in all other games, because to them the game is not zapuskaetsya.

Maybe someone knows how to solve this problem or have already decided, and that in all the races on papde play and there is trouble.
(Rumble pad 2)

M
MasterJest666 15.11.19

I have not determines the joystick, although it can be set manually.
But analogs don't work because of this car impossible to steer.
Same thing...

But it's okay. And that's my nonsense with Claudia!? Management only standard (default), does not want to change...

Can someone tell me how to deal with this?

S
Shecurok 15.11.19

can crack clumsy?

V
Vov4ik93 15.11.19

I have a logitech momo racing wheel in TDU2 when you search for devices does not find the wheel=( only keyboard... what to do...???
tell me!
someone has the same problem???
how can it be solved?

n
nnmka 15.11.19

v hlam

everything works perfectly on this heinade...the sticks are working...both buttons are all manually configured

A
AAAbattery 15.11.19

MasterJest666
try to click with St. click on the action that you want to change. poidee it should reset it, and then press the action button helped me. degenerated the opinion of all present here the management and control of it - the threshing floor

n
nnmka 15.11.19

Does anyone know how to turn the wipers on in the game? not found this option...

M
MasterJest666 15.11.19

Hmm. Blew the fuck this game!!! It got to the point that after about half an hour of war with the management, were as follows:
The view from the front (look at lights, as if the opposite). Can't help it. To go, you need to do the following: spacebar and while holding the s - going forward(w - back) in order to rotate, have to let go of s or w, and press a - right d - left!
While management is assigned like this:
a - left; d - right; w - gas, s - brake space - handbrake!!!

Is the XS just, well, I even can not understand why so!!! Remove it from the nut.

p
prodigy007 15.11.19

without a rudder all the races the slag, that's even more so. The wheel is also not defined, but it's worth the 2000 R))

M
MasterJest666 15.11.19

Somehow I vpadlu for this table to take the wheel.

X
XboxHater 15.11.19

The car is very good and in the beta all the rules was.

L
LORD-ONYX 15.11.19

Miserable management ... I do this wood on wheels never seen ... turns like a log the whole campus ... nah had to change the cave from the first there was all smoothly and beautifully!!!((((( in my opinion the game failure of the year

25stalker 15.11.19

And that the SEAT is not moving?

D
DMITRIY14_67 15.11.19

Vov4ik93 same problem!((( what to do?and the wheel of the same y name.

R
Rabb1t313 15.11.19

Does anyone know how the sensitivity of the Sticks on the x-box controller to reduce?
just not really to ride.

U
UnrealNPSnake 15.11.19

Put the control on hypersport and all the rules will be, and who go not put the full can help!

E
Erbuzzik 15.11.19

LORD-ONYX

I don't know, I'm in the settings conjured and good management

n
nnmka 15.11.19

in the settings put the steering sensitivity. On the sticks it will affect!

v
v-hlam 15.11.19

Understand how the sticks on the controller to determine.
Early set up control on the d-pad, then pressed the drop button so as to change places a cross with the stick but it turns out that the analogue smoothly move in one trend and the steering wheel in the game (still, nameste, then sharply until it stops spinning).
Tried to set the sensitivity all scales peredelal, no purpose.

In short you need in the control settings(where the buttons designate) when it asks when setting up the steering wheel left, a counterpart to the stop you have to tilt to the left and hold it for a bit.
Though I have only with the left analog so happened, right as did not try to configure in any position is constantly determined only up or to the left.

PS. Rumble pad 2

G
GroMeXX 15.11.19

Good here all nyt - management curve..... Put the mode HYPERSPEC, and adjust the steering Wheel. For Claudia, these settings are also relevant.