3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
F
FazendoO 15.11.19 10:58 pm

How to make a normal control in the game? (Test Drive Unlimited 2)

How to do a proper control in the game, in Bethke played like the rules were, but right now is just disgusting management has become, and I can't do normally.Can anyone knows how to configure. I would be grateful.
107 Comments
Sort by:
A
Andriy97 15.11.19

The control of the brake.I spin the wheel it somewhere 2 seconds. thinks and povorachivat.When let 2s and also thinks the wheel in the original.
TELL ME HOW TO SOLVE THE PROBLEM???

N
Nesferatus 15.11.19

Andriy97
PlayGround.ru

S
Sanyyy.. 15.11.19

The management was perfect need to schedule to do at a minimum, the machine will rotate very smoothly

R
Russell 15.11.19

LOL

B
Brando9 15.11.19

In principle, all customizable, but the most depressing circumstance for rudders, this is a quick turn of the wheel after the wheel. That's just killed me, and did not set up after all added to at least the count of type interaction with a virtual steering wheel. Everything is cool, but this prick of a sharp turn of the wheel just tough!

S
Sanyyy.. 15.11.19

you just have to reduce the dead zone to the end

S
Sanyyy.. 15.11.19

I have with these settings all is OK feeling. 2 factor 9, the shock absorber 9 is dead 9 is graphics all on low though a computer is a 4 core 4 gig 512MB video graphics if add noticeable jerks in management

S
Sanyyy.. 15.11.19

and even on the steering wheel is lowered sensitivity

B
Brando9 15.11.19

we just need to reduce the dead zone until the end there is no difference, can be decreased or increased, the interaction of the wheels with the steering wheel remains the same

S
Sanyyy.. 15.11.19

I just do car barely povorachivat and cornering more than 60 degree turn on the handbrake and the brake

E
Erbuzzik 15.11.19

Sanyyy..
when I played the beta, I have such a lag was when I was either a linearity or a sensitivity of removed almost. If you play with the wheel, then put the sensitivity a little more, if the keyboard, then shake fix physics for Claudia under the cheats)

R
Rifmo 15.11.19

Help!!!!!!! Everything on the handlebars of the rules is assigned but assign pedal writes that the appointment is for one key or stick and all. I have not tried the pedals are not assigned.

k
kalopanax1 15.11.19

Normal control of the game? So it well game, it nothing to do with reality does not have.. So adjust whatever you like - will not be worse, well, reality you can grab only driving this car.
I remember when I started just to drive in igruhe on G25 and riding your force in real life (did not have enough drive or something) - I was like a baby ))) it's like behind the wheel did not sit never. Management? Oh, Yes! Finally, the constant search settings rested on the lack of 900 degrees and a mysterious physics behavior of cars ))) It is not a SIM, and therefore to look for here, even the close to reality it makes no sense. Adjust the settings on if only it was convenient to you You and all. This subject has already isgiven to reluctantly...
PS I was Glad to look here again (remember the beast SS, certain hybrid Koenig and bugagagaga... it was fun )))

Z
Zashibon 15.11.19

Rifmo
Kaka Madeleine helm?

B
Burnout_S89 15.11.19

The people and th to Joss clutch doesn't work? ETOGES nonsense...

E
ECIO5000 15.11.19

people tell me is very necessary in TDU2 I have when I click find devices it just gives the keyboard what to do and how
If you can tell me the steps PLIS very nado!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

p
peper007 15.11.19

the keyboard is just impossible to play with Sogo output igru in incidence from 360 to try it on the keyboard is a gesture

c
citycrime1997 15.11.19

I have not changed the option rotate right how to change it through a file???

O
Okumura666 15.11.19

The solution to all your problems - REMOVE THAT CRAP!!! This is not a Test Drive, and slag some

P
Philreznor 15.11.19

Surprisingly it still is playing the race on the clave )) Really difficult to buy a logitech or xbox first controller....In five years none of the race saw no problems with the office... of Course the steering wheel too much, takes up half the Desk and the sofa is not razvalishsya....In short I misunderstanding these keypad or the steering wheel jerks )))