3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
F
FazendoO 15.11.19 10:58 pm

How to make a normal control in the game? (Test Drive Unlimited 2)

How to do a proper control in the game, in Bethke played like the rules were, but right now is just disgusting management has become, and I can't do normally.Can anyone knows how to configure. I would be grateful.
107 Comments
Sort by:
c
cthsssq 15.11.19

stpt can control settings? where linearity, attenuation, and so on... try on your Defender Game Racer Turbo. and then after the first tdu on the keyboard and not familiar.

M
M.E.I.0188 15.11.19

download emulator Xbox360 controller and then adjust. Everything works but still a waste of time set up does not help, there is no smoothness in the management of he square.

c
cthsssq 15.11.19

Wolfrein
Yes, I play the analogs and buttons sees. does it make sense? I thought only in the game to dig. because when you assign turns to the left-right counterparts, they are how the buttons work-no matter how range. where the position of the quarters of the slope of the analog in the game sovershaetsya action is equivalent to pressing the button.

W
WhiteLove 15.11.19

Released a new crack from the GENESiS so that the control was on the keyboard ogranichennym, now when cornering, no sharpness... everything smoothly and was very enjoyable to play! http://zalil.ru/30480431 PS they say that the weather changes rain... same with the cops that fixed.

c
cthsssq 15.11.19

WhiteLove is not that funny?

W
WhiteLove 15.11.19

- it's funny, sitting here eating hold back...

c
cthsssq 15.11.19

the changes described, pulling on the patch.

------------------------------------------
downloaded from the principle. crack work no doubt. and now the game is not asking the Internet, ie start bypassing the launcher (the firewall was disabled, and the launcher had access to the network). in the management no changes noticed... I wrote about the management, it and confused.
------------------------------------------
launched the second time the game did exit. the launcher window opened. line check was 100%, I do not know whether checked something or not. but the play button became active after a few seconds

...vov4ik... 15.11.19

the game is not bad, like that she is not like the other banal race.
management, don't know, the wheel turns not bad very realistic, what you write, I have not seen.
I just have a problem with the pedals... can't assign them as it sees them as one, put on the gas pedal, the brake the brake pedal and it Pista that she's already taken.... nonsense....
the wood on the wheel last dzhenius.

I hope the patch if it gets, everything right.

C
Cam0m1le 15.11.19

For those who play on the gamepad, emulator joystick xbox 360, with it, your joy will automatically tune to the game. Advice from Dead Rising 2. Applicable to all games that support xbox 360 gamepad. Myself use, very convenient.

1. Download at this link code.google.com/p/x360ce/downloads/detail?name=x360ce.App-2.0.2.90.zip&can=2&q= the archive, and then unzip the file it in a folder with the established game.
2. Start in the folder with the game file x360ce.exe with (as administrator if in Vista or Win7!)
Once launched, the program will display a window in which is written that the file is missing x360ce.ini file and prompts you to create it - agree.
After that, the program will give back the window that the file is missing xinput1_3.dll and will offer to create it - agree.
3. In the program window TocaEdit Xbox 360... down in the Presets select Logitech Cordless RumblePad 2 (if You have a different controller, then select it) and click next to the Load button (it will be a distinctive sound at the same time). To check you can now push buttons on the controller and pull the sticks - all of your manipulations should be displayed on the screen correspond to actual buttons.
4. Go to the Advanced tab and select Device Type - Gamepad and REMOVE the check mark next to the Native Mode.
5. Go to the Force Feedback tab AND REMOVE the tick in the Enable Force Feedback and Swap Motor.
6. Go to the Options tab in the top row of tabs, and across from the Fake select Compatibility mode.
After the operations in clause 3,4,5,6 you will hear a sound
Important: if you make a mistake at any point or missed something - it is necessary to start from THE beginning!
7. Down in the lower right corner, click on the Save button. Then wait for 10 seconds and close the program.

Now I just need to run the game (when you run during the show opening logos must be heard that same distinctive sound that when setting up the program is an indication that the controller sees the game and everything is configured correctly) In the settings to turn on the device by default - Xbox 360 Controller, sliders shock Absorber of the steering wheel and Dead zone to minimum.

Play mode the Sport in the beginning bought the Mustang, the race win without a problem, was driving the first time

s
sangen 15.11.19

BloodNick1

This setup helped,play the clave was all fine rulitsya

S
Soulmak 15.11.19

The game gave hope for more((((((((
but the controls are hard, I have litsuha
but this control didn't EXPECT IT *oops
Tomorrow I will go rent(((((((((((

j
jonesik 15.11.19

p..Bonk control!!just killing time((((

v
voodoo00 15.11.19

in-game controls I did not like! but it can be done normal!
well, I think many have set up for yourself!
but if not, then suggest who plays the keyboard is so customizable! you should like!

A
Areopagit 15.11.19

voodoo00, it's for the helm! Does it affect the keyboard control????

T
T-34m 15.11.19

The Areopagite Here I am also interesting=)

PS is Particularly interesting as the setting of the vibration effect on the keyboard=)

A
Areopagit 15.11.19

T-34m, here and I about the same!

v
voodoo00 15.11.19

The Areopagite
Wrote: this is for steering! Does it affect the keyboard control????

of course influences! put those settings in the photo and feel the difference!!!!
management that were initially I didn't like the car constantly drifts
it was difficult to play, it's all good!

T-34m
Wrote: P. S. it is Particularly interesting as the setting of the vibration effect on the keyboard=)

hah))) vibration setting on the keyboard is not affected!
although if you find somewhere keyboard with vibration
to influence will!)))

T
T-34m 15.11.19

voodoo00 Nada vibrator to the keyboard to attach=) interesting even=P

T
T-34m 15.11.19

Here who can tell me what kind of steering Damper???

v
voodoo00 15.11.19

T-34m
Yes good idea! there will be only analogues to attach and buttons from the joystick circle, square, x , triangle, L1, R1 etc)))
Keyboard is still the light show!!!!
I was shaking for a long time even a plugin for winamp light show on the keyboard and when turn it on
and listen to the music three green lights on the keyboard start flashing to the music!

NY GAMER
good setup, only Dead zone I'm almost to the end in the right set and drive easier!
each in its own way, it will be convenient, better not be lazy to devote half an hour of time to experiment
and to adjust under itself! what can the standard settings suit! the truth is that vryatli)))