3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
D
DOLGOEB 06.01.22 10:42 pm

LOST ALFA - Resurrection of Oblivion Lost (STALKER: Shadow of Chernobyl)

So look. The situation is as follows. Someone Dezodor from Hungary and his team makes an addon-mod with old locations and a plot. The project is 30 percent ready. Read more here
_http: //stalker-portal.ru/forums.php? M = posts & q = 9275 & d = 0
Download PAC video of recovered locations from Deodor 98Mb
http://ifolder.ru/10479236
Namely:
Thanks Toxa666, so I learned about the Lost Alpha mod from the Deodor team
responsible for the history of the surf. Here's what is known about the
Lost fashion today Alpha: New mod from Deodor 15:47
Every Stalker remembers the wonderful Priboi Story mod from Deodor's comrade. Now the team has begun to create a full-fledged return to the game of old locations, monsters, the spirit of that Stalker that we have all been waiting for. It should be added that the team is now finishing work on Priboi Story 1.2, which is undoubtedly pleasing.
In March, Deodor switches completely to the Lost Alpha mod.

Information from Dezodor:
Have you ever dreamed of a bygone, long-forgotten Stalker, a dream game?

Remember the screenshots from 2002, we were then amazed at the work of GSC. The old design, the stunning atmosphere of the desert zone, we could not believe our eyes then. Later, in late 2005 and early 2006, something changed. Evil Dean Sharp, team change or maybe just a burned-out railway? who knows. A complete redesign of all levels was carried out, some of them became much smaller and simpler (quite good, but incomparable with the original ones), and some were completely removed from the game. After the release in 2007, we played this for a long time and a lot and realized that something was wrong, some locations were missing, monsters were cut, the gameplay was changed.

We endlessly discussed this on all forums, sat at computers at night and spent it practically a whole year. Today we can finally say that we have almost a complete picture of all the levels of GSC of that time, piece by piece we collected screenshots, videos, materials and can now restore the game a dream! We decided to completely redo these unforgettable levels, to convey that atmosphere and restore the same old favorite stalker, the game of a dream !, but we will also go further and surpass GSC!

! We are changing the name of our project from "back to the roots" to "lost alpha" in order to preserve the spirit of that time!
-
- Dead City (90% Completed)
- Generators (In Progress )
- Swamp (10% Completed)
- Yantar (In Progress)
- Garbage (20% Completed)
- Darkscape (Completed by 30%)
- Cordon (In progress)
- Rostok Factory (Completed at 100%)
In general, the mod will return us the atmosphere of the 2004 sample

And here:
_http: //stalker-portal.ru/forums.php? M = posts & q = 9290 & d = 0

--------------------------------------------- ------------
137 Comments
Sort by:
T
The Dr. MOHCTP 06.01.22

looking forward to

T
The Dr. MOHCTP 06.01.22

wow pirates will sell it later)))

l
lokkie 06.01.22

It is interesting that LOST or AMK 2.0 will be released earlier, both promise in the fall.

T
The Dr. MOHCTP 06.01.22

I put on AMK 2.0)))

D
Dоuble Agent 06.01.22

The Dr. MONSTER - If only the pirates were selling. And then I will not be able to download 7 gigs from the Internet.

_
__hv__ 06.01.22

AMK 2.0 is probably early
in general, I think Dezodor needs someone from the post-Soviet space, since he decided to return the atmosphere to the game

p
pro100_LEXA 06.01.22

Of course, the AMK will come out earlier, only to the point, in Lost Alpha everything will be more capital,
there will be a completely new story, about the first campaign of the shooter!

D
Dоuble Agent 06.01.22

Something is dull here. Quite dull. There won't be any more new information.

D
Diggerr aka DeVaSTaTOR 06.01.22

and they take a little on themselves? gsc will surpass !? the Ministry of Health warns that excessive self-confidence is harmful for the stalker. although let them work, at least I hope they will please people. And of you, nobody played the build in 1935?

D
Dоuble Agent 06.01.22

What does the build have to do with it?

D
Diggerr aka DeVaSTaTOR 06.01.22

despite the fact that almost all of this is there. Naturally, the highlight of Lost alpha will be the availability on a regular stalker. not everyone was able to download and play normally in the 1935 build

R
RusVolk 06.01.22

I personally played the 1935 build a really good game would have turned out ... Here in LOST ALFA materials from this build will be used.

I
IL 62 06.01.22

If only the project did not stall. I'm looking forward to it.

D
Dоuble Agent 06.01.22

BAG 52 - don't be afraid it won't stall, almost all locations have already been made, and the rest is in the build - you just need to transfer it and bring it to mind. Coming November - December 2009.

N
Nikitoss 06.01.22

ooo ... what I see ... finally a normal site ... I'm looking forward to it !!!

M
Monolithian Charon 06.01.22

Do you know at least an approximate release date? So the new year is on the nose, but there is no news ...

L
Leedman 06.01.22

I think he stalled ... nothing news ... strange ...

M
Monolithian Charon 06.01.22

Not stalled. All the news on the off. site mod.

C
CyBeHuP 06.01.22

yeah ... there will be something to play))))) I look forward to))))))

O
Otmoro3 06.01.22

damn ((1st quarter 2010 PPC thought this month I'll play (((((