3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
D
DOLGOEB 06.01.22 10:42 pm

LOST ALFA - Resurrection of Oblivion Lost (STALKER: Shadow of Chernobyl)

So look. The situation is as follows. Someone Dezodor from Hungary and his team makes an addon-mod with old locations and a plot. The project is 30 percent ready. Read more here
_http: //stalker-portal.ru/forums.php? M = posts & q = 9275 & d = 0
Download PAC video of recovered locations from Deodor 98Mb
http://ifolder.ru/10479236
Namely:
Thanks Toxa666, so I learned about the Lost Alpha mod from the Deodor team
responsible for the history of the surf. Here's what is known about the
Lost fashion today Alpha: New mod from Deodor 15:47
Every Stalker remembers the wonderful Priboi Story mod from Deodor's comrade. Now the team has begun to create a full-fledged return to the game of old locations, monsters, the spirit of that Stalker that we have all been waiting for. It should be added that the team is now finishing work on Priboi Story 1.2, which is undoubtedly pleasing.
In March, Deodor switches completely to the Lost Alpha mod.

Information from Dezodor:
Have you ever dreamed of a bygone, long-forgotten Stalker, a dream game?

Remember the screenshots from 2002, we were then amazed at the work of GSC. The old design, the stunning atmosphere of the desert zone, we could not believe our eyes then. Later, in late 2005 and early 2006, something changed. Evil Dean Sharp, team change or maybe just a burned-out railway? who knows. A complete redesign of all levels was carried out, some of them became much smaller and simpler (quite good, but incomparable with the original ones), and some were completely removed from the game. After the release in 2007, we played this for a long time and a lot and realized that something was wrong, some locations were missing, monsters were cut, the gameplay was changed.

We endlessly discussed this on all forums, sat at computers at night and spent it practically a whole year. Today we can finally say that we have almost a complete picture of all the levels of GSC of that time, piece by piece we collected screenshots, videos, materials and can now restore the game a dream! We decided to completely redo these unforgettable levels, to convey that atmosphere and restore the same old favorite stalker, the game of a dream !, but we will also go further and surpass GSC!

! We are changing the name of our project from "back to the roots" to "lost alpha" in order to preserve the spirit of that time!
-
- Dead City (90% Completed)
- Generators (In Progress )
- Swamp (10% Completed)
- Yantar (In Progress)
- Garbage (20% Completed)
- Darkscape (Completed by 30%)
- Cordon (In progress)
- Rostok Factory (Completed at 100%)
In general, the mod will return us the atmosphere of the 2004 sample

And here:
_http: //stalker-portal.ru/forums.php? M = posts & q = 9290 & d = 0

--------------------------------------------- ------------
137 Comments
Sort by:
S
Sality 06.01.22

No, they seem to be doing something.

M
Monolithian Charon 06.01.22

Yes. Lost alpha is already at the final stage. It's just that they haven't posted the information here for a long time.

g
gray j.oker 06.01.22

it seems like there should be a video, but it's not there or I'm not looking for it :(

J
JerelyMarleCrash 06.01.22

Yes, it will be released soon (probably).

l
lokkie 06.01.22

They promise by mid-September.
The site will continue its full-fledged existence immediately after the release of the mod [end of August, or even the middle of September]

Who knows the thread on the seven buit to work? or will they swear?

S
Sality 06.01.22

Will.

M
MgVolkolak 06.01.22

"LA Released somewhere in the middle of 2011, is now the delay in the development of"

This is a direct Zhdalker 2. Ha, so it comes to the fact that the aircraft will be released after the Stalker 2. In general, there is an alternative in terms of plot, PMA events Restoring the old plot.

s
stalkermasterman 06.01.22

Something for a long time they do it.

S
SEREGA712 06.01.22

damn yes how long to wait for him

V
Vuratsudo 06.01.22

SEREGA712 said the same ...
the release date is 4th quarter of 2011.

They are scampering with a screw that fell
(there were locations on it), the restoration is almost complete.
and they'll soon be tackling plot, spawning, and weapon mods.

N
Nikitoss 06.01.22

end of 2011 ?? You are delusional! end of 2010!

M
MgVolkolak 06.01.22

It will come out around the middle of summer ... maybe.

M
Monolithian Charon 06.01.22

Something for a long time they do it.

Better to wait, but get a refined and high-quality project.

N
Nikitoss 06.01.22

You don’t have to say what you don’t know. Dezawave said: end of October. Or the end of the year (not 2011, as you say, but 2010)

M
MgVolkolak 06.01.22

I just know what I'm saying.

-------------------------------------------------- ----
Spoiler "The captain is always the last to leave a sinking ship

Anyway, even if some people don't like it, we are still working on the mod, but not at the same speed as before, but I already explained that. I'm busy with my graduate work this semester, I want to finish university, Scam is tired of Stalker, now he says that he will not leave the team, but he needs a break, Barin is waiting for another scripter to update the weapon, and then we will be busy assembling in just one build , then we will have to test everything ... boring, but if we do it quickly, heaps of unwanted bugs will appear. the game is going well at the moment, I usually test everything in the game for a few hours a week. yes that's right, we still haven't finished the plot, which means we still need a lot of time, but nothing is dead, despite the fact that some people want to close the project.

source _http: //www.gameru.net/forum/index.php? showtopic = 21707 & st = 5200 & start = 5200

As I said many times, we did not record anything from builds, all our videos are made on
,, clean ,, lost alpha, and I'm incredibly surprised that many people think that we just pulled engine features from builds two or three years ago and used them in the final of the PM. Bravo!!!! For this we must be real fanatics and gods! Also, I still wonder how, after build 2571, there are still many
claim that we are using darkscape from it, since we have had it for quite some time. Even after the darkscape map leaked thanks to [Soc], they still can't figure it out .... sad. You can be sure that if the builds were of value to us, Tyrsa would never have merged them before the release of lost alpha, or never at all.

Regarding the rest of the posts: no, we do not want to go into gamedev, this is our hobby, we are amateurs, and we work
in our free time. We will no longer add new features, this development phase was completed at the beginning of the summer, now we need to craft a cool plot and implement it, it will not be easy. With a simple implementation of the plot, people will not be interested, if implemented thoroughly, it will take years. So we need to find a middle ground.

And even if it sounds sad to some users, we have fulfilled all our promises. A good piece of advice to
other modders on how to achieve this: only show the feature after you've made sure it works,
test it a few times. Not before. Following this path, you don't have to cut out the promised

World. "

Source _http: //www.gameru.net/forum/index.php? S = & showtopic = 21707 & view = findpost & p = 1044649

N
Nikitoss 06.01.22

strange. a week ago they said something else

M
MgVolkolak 06.01.22

_http: //www.moddb.com/mods/lost-alpha#comments

Questions

Spoiler "Sorry my ignorance, but I have a few questions about Lost alpha!

1.) Your mod has a completely new storyline, or are we still a Shooter and follow the old story with some changes?

2.) What is this mod based on? Is this 1935 build?

3) Can we sleep, repair our weapons, eat animal parts: D, etc.?

4.) Will DirectX9 features included in the release or coming with future updates

5.)

Will there be some vanilla maps? (eg cordon) or are you completely reusing old maps? 6.) I think there will be weapons that have been cut, right?

7.) Did you completely write quests on your own or do you use some of the old ones in the new / old environment?

8.) Will there be a carved enemy, for example a burer?

9.) Will small rats be dangerous? : D

Answers
1. Non-public information.

2.SHOC 1.0004

3.Yes.

4.DX9 works but has a lot of bugs and crashes on some maps, so it's not recommended.

5.Vanilla map we have SHOC "Amber", where the abandoned factory is, as well as the laboratory underneath.
The map has been edited, of course.

6.Yes.

7. Most of them are made for the Lost-Alpha storyline, although some of them are inspired by old quests from the developers.

8.Yes.

9. Without fail. : D "

Shl: there are parts of animals. Why the fuck is that necessary?"

s
stalkehard 06.01.22

Blah rzhu))) 2011 release date))) already stalker 2 will be released in 2012!) I think in December 2010 release, at least I hope!

M
MgVolkolak 06.01.22

New video. Quite interesting.

d
deleted_page 06.01.22

Cool video! If LA really is like that, then stalker 2 at @ #% is not needed.
By the way, the cars behave like in PM (with mods). Slide down and push easily.