3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
M
My thoughts are my steeds 06.01.22 10:54 pm

% mf (Diablo 2)

How many% is optimal and is it true that% negatively affects the chance of finding HR?
122 Comments
Sort by:
O
Obsessed 06.01.22

My thoughts are my horses, 1) 300-400%, 2) no.

T
Torum. 06.01.22

My thoughts are my horses
Optimal for what? However, MF affects the drop of items no more than random.

b
bd_sm [TDPG] 06.01.22

Torum.
You wrote some nonsense about random.

My thoughts are my mounts
Optimum depends on the enchantment and on the mob. Somewhere, as the obs said, but somewhere, thousands are not enough.

b
bomzh-boris 06.01.22

I have 2 sorceresses whom I periodically ran to Andariel, one has ~ 300 mf, blue shit falls, and the other has ~ 120 mf, and unics fall, sometimes two, sometimes three! I xs what to think.

b
bd_sm [TDPG] 06.01.22

bomzh-boris
This is called a quest drop. In the first case, you knocked him off, and your thin 300 MF won't save you. In the second case, all the rules, and even 120 mf, allow you to make a unique from a heap of rarcs.
For me, on the classic with hell diablo on the quesdrop with 450 mf, it was stable, over and over again, 2 unique ones fell from the race. Without a kodrop, you yourself know how it falls off.
If you want even more Andi prisoners, boost the mf from 120 to 800.

y
ya_RAQ 06.01.22

I say dame falena) he is a true mob

b
bomzh-boris 06.01.22

bd_sm [TDPG]
both sorceresses have a quest drop, so
I would like to add incorrectly to the one that 300+ appears due to a swap to expire a woman with a shield, and when I do not have time or forget to swap a weapon, the drop is better (but I still believe in mf and trying to swap)

b
bd_sm [TDPG] 06.01.22

bomzh-boris
Without mf there will be more rakkas, which give the impression that the drop is better. With MF there are more sets and unique ones, the impression of which is spoiled by the blue.

H
Hav 06.01.22

bd_sm [TDPG]
1) You wrote down some nonsense. Do you even know what the quest drop gives? He simply excludes any rubbish such as scrolls and bottles from the drop. Everything else from the mf
2) Rarka is higher than the unique in the classes of gear d2, for them you need the most mf.

O
Obsessed 06.01.22

Dobermn, lzh0sh again .. :-) mb are you a trull? ;-)

bd_sm [TDPG], I just want the mounts not to type over dohrena MF. :-)

H
Hav 06.01.22

Obsessed
I am a fan of Jura.

O
Obsessed 06.01.22

Dobermn, Yura died, but his work lives on? : D well, this just refreshes the forum! :-)

H
Hav 06.01.22

Obsessed
dooo.
I created a hot Temko there, appreciate it.

O
Obsessed 06.01.22

Dobermn, I'm a trilobite, for me this is another "hot" Temka ..: -]
SpoilerAccording to scientists, in the head of trilobites there was a stomach, heart and brain.
: DDD exactly about me!

p
passed 06.01.22

O5 25 and other cool stories ...

O
Obsessed 06.01.22

oh, another trilobite came out <: D

R
Rivnyanyn 06.01.22

My thoughts are my horses
There is no optimal mf. Collect the maximum, but not to the detriment of skills, raises and fcr.
Hai runes to mf do not have any relation at all.
Dobermn
Do you even know what the questdrop gives? He simply excludes any rubbish such as scrolls and bottles from the drop. Everything else from mf
I would rather believe the drop calculator than you)))

H
Hav 06.01.22

Rivnyanyn
Kakkulatoru what? Onfa is in the public domain on the areata. Learn a foreign language and be educated.

R
Rivnyanyn 06.01.22

Dobermn
I don’t know what they write on the app about the drop, how much I didn’t look for - I didn’t find it. But the Diablo-wiki writes the following:
Bosses have a better drop chance when killed for quest completion than if they are killed after their related quest has been finished.
Therefore, the drop calculator has a drop option for a reason, marked (Quest) /

g
gottenspell 06.01.22

150-200 mf is quite enough for bosses, the number of races is much more important, so you need to dress properly so that the Fallen does not get knocked out with a couple of hits. If you farm locations, then a much smaller amount of mf is enough.
Gain a sea of ​​mf to the detriment of resists, fcr, etc. it's insanity. Well, except that you can allow this on Pindle.