3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
M
My thoughts are my steeds 06.01.22 10:54 pm

% mf (Diablo 2)

How many% is optimal and is it true that% negatively affects the chance of finding HR?
122 Comments
Sort by:
b
bd_sm [TDPG] 06.01.22

Torum.
The thieves' road did this to you ((
Repent, it's not too late.

T
Torum. 06.01.22

bd_sm [TDPG]
What are you talking about? : D

b
bd_sm [TDPG] 06.01.22

Torum.
yes, not sy, I do not climb into your existence

z
znakomuy 06.01.22

I read it and didn't understand anything, guys, what are you for ballet?) Well, tell me how to play, well, what would at least have before playing 2-3 hours a day in a month

O
Obsessed 06.01.22

bd_sm [TDPG],: D

At least until you have
znakomuy a month before, 1) stop confusing letters, 2) start dragging wigs (better on cl).

C
CorvinOk 06.01.22

Rivnyanyn I think in a month Lo will get together, but if you wish, you can do more.
Eto esli Sobiraty toliko PG i Low Runki mesiac 4to le?
9 pomny nemnogo Osvoivwicy pri Aktivnom TRADE za Ve4er gdeto na is GUL v srednem crapa i the PG s the Low runkami prodaval
Nedel9 aktivnogo farma / Trade = ~ the LO
, 9 v svoe vrem9 znakomuy a vawe slyway ego ^ (nas4et KL) v Paravozeri neywel toka potomy 4to Komp bil sovsem yg ybitiy, i odin Parik 9 navernoe bi vel celiy deny :) (ny a sei4as yge nek4emy :)

b
bd_sm [TDPG] 06.01.22

znakomuy
Here Yurts and I are raising ~ Lo in 3.5 hours. But you are unlikely to like this game mode.

R
Rivnyanyn 06.01.22

bd_sm [TDPG]
Four-handed wigs? : D
CorvinOk
He wrote 2-3 hours a day. On hts menshe competitors. It is easier to push tu zhe shaku kuda for Mal.
And I had in mind that in a month Lo would rise a stop. And if lady luck helps, then you can catch Zod)))

b
bd_sm [TDPG] 06.01.22

Rivnyanyn
yeah,
but the shakies are more expensive at xc, not because of competition, because there are fewer sellers and buyers, but because they are often ripped

O
Obsessed 06.01.22

if lady luck helps, then you can catch Zod and)))
Rivnyanyn, ".. burned - we sleep further. tails - we will get up, we will eat. will stand on the edge - we will drive it to the instinct, we will pop, cho there. well, but it will hang in the air - perhaps , let's open the synopsis! ". ©

a
anvill.avd 06.01.22

Tell me how qdrop works on andy. And then I fly to hell andy on sc cl with 350 mf, but the drop does not please the eye. As far as I know, after killing her, you only need to talk to the brew. But what's next - there is no information: if you talk to akara / kaen in another game - will qdrop break?

Еpiscop_moo 06.01.22

anvill.avd
After her first murder, you go to the camp through the automatically appeared portal, talk to Varriv, go straight to the second act. Basically, that's it. In the next game, you can do whatever you want.

O
Obsessed 06.01.22

anvill.avd, scrolls and arrows of the type should not be in the drop. but this is how the ACYs say, I myself am not in the subject. :-)

p
passed 06.01.22

Just drive off in Varriva. Forever.

O
Obsessed 06.01.22

passed, goodbye, unwashed first act. an act of slaves, an act of masters ..;

Damn it, the word "act" is extremely ambiguous! : D Lermontov would have lived ..; D

p
passed 06.01.22

Obsessed
He would approve. xD

R
Rivnyanyn 06.01.22

Obsessed
Until you added that the "act" sounds ambiguous, I didn’t think about it; D
anvill.avd
Wait fathers will correct if I’m wrong, otherwise the current is trolling)))
You create a game for those who have passed Andy quest, Persian which is not passed and fly to kill. And so 100500 times)))

b
bd_sm [TDPG] 06.01.22

Rivnyanyn
fuuuu, not so off

O
Obsessed 06.01.22

Rivnyanyn, euuuu, not so, sly

Еpiscop_moo 06.01.22

And how to make sure that the drop is still a quest one?
Things of color no worse than blue fall. White, perforated, transparent and perforated transparent things, as well as gold, cannot fall. If any of this appears, there is no kudrop. Stones and runes are allowed. Maybe, by the way, nothing will fall out at all. And change your ava already, otherwise I'm completely confused who is trolling whom in this topic.