3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
M
My thoughts are my steeds 06.01.22 10:54 pm

% mf (Diablo 2)

How many% is optimal and is it true that% negatively affects the chance of finding HR?
122 Comments
Sort by:
Z
ZRDn 06.01.22

And that's all, I didn't even have to wait until evening))

Z
ZRDn 06.01.22

NeDober
Not tired of creating new mail? In general, I'd rather keep quiet, otherwise I'll go to the ban for incitement))

O
Obsessed 06.01.22

NeDober, you shouldn't be like that. :-) The more registrations there are, the more "attendance" is at pg. TYPE.

Rivnyanyn, well, Pindlya is greedy, yes. but you're in the mood for MF. ;-) and Nikhl can also extinguish the norm from afar, the main thing is not to huddle close to snakes. tea, not in bed! ;-)

b
bd_sm [TDPG] 06.01.22

Do not ban for numbers, for drawings, for words ...
Someone said well about them children.
Grandfather drove away in forty-fifth, we’ll drive out in fifteenth.

R
Rivnyanyn 06.01.22

Obsessed
No, I say - while away the day. Once in a single, there was a case, flew to him. He thanked me in some way)))
bd_sm [TDPG]
So how to stir up a quest drop?
It is necessary to connect to the game where Mafa was already killed and fly / kill with a spell whose quest has not yet been completed?

Z
ZRDn 06.01.22

Rivnyanyn
It is necessary to connect to the game where Mafa was killed and fly / kill with a spell whose quest has not yet been completed?
Exactly

O
Obsessed 06.01.22

Rivnyanyn, or rather "connects to a game created by a spell, in which Met is executed"

3m3m 06.01.22

mfa s enigmi i shaki xvatit

O
Obsessed 06.01.22

3m3m, malo, dream shield ewe nado, nepremenno s 25%, ina4e crap.

b
bd_sm [TDPG] 06.01.22

Obsessed
3m3m
Good brand.

T
Torum. 06.01.22

Rivnyanyn
Quest drop for bespectacled people.

bd_sm [TDPG]
While you are counting here, some crab is catching high uniques from random mobs.

C
CorvinOk 06.01.22

My thoughts are my horses
100-175% vpolne normaliniy MF, kotoriy kak 9 s4itay dolgen imety Lyboy PvM Char (ny krome sly4aev celenapravlennogo farma bolvanok, v hcow k primery)
Pri 100-175% i Bolvanki ewo neplioho drop kakt i pribavikov i RARok vpolne prili4na9.
A vobwe vse zavisit ot celey persa i td - esli zadra4ivaty Travi / Pindla i tp 1000+ raz to tyt 500 + MF sovsem nepomewaet
V lybom sly4ae glavnoe eto VREM9 ydelennoe Farmy i skorosti za4istki MF - teoliko neF chare - vtori4na

a
annortheone 06.01.22

Torum.
Yeah

O
Obsessed 06.01.22

Good to fake.
bd_sm [TDPG], translit norm ofc ti eryndy kakyu-to piwew))

While you are counting here, some crab is catching high unique from random mobs.
Torum., If you think so, then while he catches, someone else is dancing his girlfriend; D

greenstyle, well, this girl character is unnecessary! ; D

b
bd_sm [TDPG] 06.01.22

Torum.
you have a cognitive bias about the probabilistic side of the

Obsessed problem.
It is not so, of course.

M
My thoughts are my steeds 06.01.22

Guys, if an ethereal armor is bugged, will it become Superior?

C
CorvinOk 06.01.22

My thoughts are my horses
net - on stanet Mega Puper Superior !!! ;)

O
Obsessed 06.01.22

My thoughts are my horses, it will become, but not easy, but mega su .. and, damn it, they already answered, did not have time! ((in

short, if it's no joke, then it only becomes superior for old server players, who have been spielding from 4-5 years old here.there, the administration's script works, tied to the forum account.

b
bd_sm [TDPG] 06.01.22

My thoughts - my horses
will still break someday

T
Torum. 06.01.22

greenstyle

Obsessed
Anything can happen. But why should he be discouraged, after all, he will calculate the optimal MF for a drop koa in pita and ... will never knock him out.

bd_sm [TDPG]
I don't care.