3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
a
axmad 06.01.22 10:55 pm

Energy-saving lamps

Good evening everyone, I need help. The essence of the problem is that, see the photo. This is how it should be or not. How to get better from this. I would like to try the ice lamp, but I'm a little afraid because I think it will be with the one in the photo. Thank you in advance.

51 Comments
Sort by:
r
rPeBoJL 06.01.22

the description is just 10/10
what is wrong with the lamp? burnt or broken when twisted?

50GB 06.01.22

Such and such Auchan

S
SignIn 06.01.22

Well, use the LED ones.

S
SkyGame 06.01.22

Chinese Fegnu is being driven
old times yellowness

a
axmad 06.01.22

Is it worth switching to ice lamps or not?

for the sake of economy I would like to try

S
SignIn 06.01.22

axmad Is it
worth it or not, the main thing is that you have come to the address.

j
jeorje 06.01.22

I've already poked everywhere, well, almost everywhere - in three rooms there are chandeliers, a kitchen, a bath, a toilet and three in the corridor, I have it long, they shine for themselves, it's pretty so ..

a
axmad 06.01.22

jeorje, I understood, but it’s not clear you also have lamps like in my photo.

m
masha 06.01.22

Throw out this shit, I read that they somehow affect the bones. Put the usual ones.

r
rPeBoJL 06.01.22

do they contain mercury?)

7Rain7 06.01.22

Grevol
It seems like yes in the savings banks .
axmad
For a long time, diode bulbs have been hanging throughout the apartment. Point such, t. To. stretch ceilings are everywhere. They shine well, there is a warm and cold glow. They are not cheap, but not one burned out in a year. And the chandelier in the hall is also on diodes, but we hardly turn it on, 6 spot bulbs are enough.

M
MunchkiN 616 06.01.22

Energy saving light bulbs emit harmful radiation. I had to make a falga hat according to the drawings;
and ice does not seem to save energy, because they themselves eat a lot when they are thick and there are still a lot of them there. yes, for comparison, you can have a New Year's garland, this is ice.
it is better finally kerosene lamps. the current here they smoke is strong and there it is necessary not to forget to tighten the wick.

a
axmad 06.01.22

Another question for a 5x3 room is which ice lamps are better, with a warm, white or cold glow.

r
rPeBoJL 06.01.22

afterlife glow))

7Rain7 06.01.22

toilet, bathroom, kitchen is more comfortable cold. Hall, bedroom, recreation room - warm.

r
rPeBoJL 06.01.22

7Rain7 Have
you already escaped from the bathhouse? %)

7Rain7 06.01.22

Grevol
))) Yeah. Vlom was there to sit until the 20th.

S
SP-minus 06.01.22

lousy plastic, a common thing for garbage that is imported or produced in Rush

50GB 06.01.22

Have you already escaped from the bathhouse? %)

Writes from the dressing room)

B
Balda716 06.01.22

Energy saving lamps
Lamps energy-
Well?