3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
a
axmad 06.01.22 10:55 pm

Energy-saving lamps

Good evening everyone, I need help. The essence of the problem is that, see the photo. This is how it should be or not. How to get better from this. I would like to try the ice lamp, but I'm a little afraid because I think it will be with the one in the photo. Thank you in advance.

51 Comments
Sort by:
a
axmad 06.01.22

Grevol
The lamp came out of standing, there are 2 more of them to hold on. Going to buy ice lamps soon. Please advise which base E-14 is better to take.

r
rPeBoJL 06.01.22

axmad
The lamp came out of standing
Spoiler
You certainly paid attention to the reason why this lamp deteriorated?

S
SkyGame 06.01.22

now the Chinese make such energy-saving lamps that they work no longer than Ilyich's bulbs

R
RicoChico 06.01.22

I don’t understand something. Can't you tell the difference between a fluorescent lamp and an LED lamp? What makes you think that the ice will happen the same as the one in the photo.

r
rPeBoJL 06.01.22

What makes you think that the ice will happen the same as the one in the photo.
and if you boil?)

A
Alex coachman 06.01.22

Within normal limits. Mine was a little weaker, but there the structure is not spiral, but arched in a circle. However, it is better to switch to LED. They have fallen a lot today. Recently I replaced all lamps with LEDs, they were energy saving. LEDs are more tenacious, more economical and safer.

a
axmad 06.01.22

Kind people, advise where in Moscow there is a large selection of ice bulbs. Looked in Obi and Ashan there is no choice at all.

p
play-cat 06.01.22

They are not brought to Moscow, they are imported, sanctions, all the cases. And according to the import substitution program, they have not yet learned how to make their own.

r
rPeBoJL 06.01.22

and I would have hung one at myself)
Spoiler

V
Vaipen 06.01.22

Ice is bullshit, diodes are bullshit. Yuzai people DRL. I have been plowing for 5 years in the kitchen of 160w free excitement. The chandelier burned nafig, but she would have henna. Unkillable.

Ode to the DRL

TEK lamp hold, do not let go
Voltage in your networks
You warmed me in the night, a ray from the DRL lamp
I go, and you shine
White light on my way
You warmed me in the night, a ray from the DRL lamp

A
A.Soldier of Light 06.01.22

And with old incandescent bulbs, too, has long been a scam. It is believed that once upon a time a number of companies that produce these lamps conceived to limit the life of these lamps. Profits have skyrocketed, but what will the people do? Nothing, no one cares.
I suppose, with these energy-saving ones, not everything is clean either. You cannot trust science that works for the good of capitalism. Here's a pretty simple proof: if you take a material other than tungsten, the lamp will last longer. And then, everywhere indicate the power of the lamp in watts, although this is not the value that should be of interest to the consumer (something else should be interested: lumen, lux).
In general, we have the same scams with lamps as in other areas. For example, in mechanical engineering ... Yes, comrades, our world is just like that. Capitalism uses science and our trust to its advantage.

A
AsStRaLL92 06.01.22

in my opinion, the brand is already clear)

T
TTG 06.01.22

Gingerbreads are the most energy saving pix.PlayGround.ru

a
axmad 06.01.22

Another question is that the e27 bulb is better than the e14, I saw ice lamps on the e27 at 120 watts as an analogue of a conventional incandescent lamp. And on e14 I saw a maximum of 60 watts.

Is it possible that there is no more power for the ice lamp on the e14, I would not want to change the chandelier just for the sake of this.

r
rPeBoJL 06.01.22

I trudge into problems with people)) from idleness it bears the roof

L
Le Gaspilleur 06.01.22

axmad
Girl, admit it honestly, in this thread you are looking for personnel for the agency "Husband for an hour"?
Spoiler

a
axmad 06.01.22

no

I just want to put ice light bulbs and I have an e14 base. Well, no matter how much I looked for lamps, I can not find a high power. 6-7 watts maximum. And on the e27 there are high-power lamps from 10 watts.

V
Vaipen 06.01.22

In general, the bulbs are selected for the power of the chandelier. And if it is clearly indicated on the lamp that it is designed, for example, for 60W, then you need to screw in a 60W lamp there, and not 150W, as many people like to do, and then call an electrician, "oh, I screwed in a light bulb, but me the lamp has melted. "

a
axmad 06.01.22

Here is my chandelier, how can I know the power of the chandelier,

r
rPeBoJL 06.01.22

by scientific sticking method)